• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I mean, I'm pretty sure most of the arguments in that thread got debunked, and many questions were raised that weren't answered by AKM IMO so I think someone should just summarize shortly how the OP points don't make any sense actually.

Also, you all need to relax lol, especially Toaa and nightmare you need a snickers xD
remember that as long as staff disagree with the arguments even iof they are correct, their stuff can pass

i have not said anything false, i am just asking a question, since i dont remember

someone remind me: how many times has the staff etc. changed whole things on the wiki just to have bleach lower?
There was the light, space-time wasn't changed cuz of Bleach but some of the staff who accepted the tier 2 proceeded to then say it doesn't qualify for tier 2, there was the attempt at inconsistent visuals > consistent statements ...... thats all I can think of rn.

They are talking about base Aizen, because it was base Aizen that made fall into ks all the captains simultaneously without any type of effort, and he could also do that for centuries even against Yamamoto, shunsui included.
Yamamoto was also scared of Kyoka Suigestu from base Aizen, yet Tokinada reiastu can’t even be minimally compared to Shikai Yama, And it is so low to create weaknesses that doesn’t exists inside ks, because only Aizen has the reiastu to make it flawless.
I’d like to ask what is the standing of fb ichigo? since idk why base aizen is being mentioned in discussion with post lost agent content. Given even lowballing fb to dangai makes base aizen irrelevant.

You’d have to prove that it is FB Bankai. Ichigo isn’t wearing the Bankai fit, isn’t carrying the Bankai sword, isn’t stated to be in Bankai etc etc. What says this is FB Bankai? Actually FB Bankai is weakened to a ridiculous extent rn due to being broken at this point. No matter what you argue, Kirinji is ass compared to FB Shikai Ichigo.
Has it on before and after, he’s ina Hot spring dude, you take off your clothes.

His sword isn’t in his possession it’s in nemiyas. We see ichigos sword still in Bankai and then further broken

All we know is a broken bankai is weaker. But we have no number. + in ichigos case idk if it works the same? souls page 206,“it channels all the Bankai power into speed.” So If anything speed not ap? Even when we see it fight itself it’s performing relatively? Internal world though so???🤷🏿‍♂️

Also find it kinda funny I have to prove he’s in Bankai when the only time he’s not is after hes kicked out soul society and returns. Which is when he gets his true shikai

main-qimg-e7e64a69b9b57221ac943214a609dfdc
Oh, look a statement from the manga where the white liquid is called the universe and the black liquid aka Soul Society is been spill into this “world” aka WoTL universe.

What kind of question is that, if the captains trained why was aizen able to solo the gotei??? If the captains ever trained why was ichigo able to beat them in the soul society?? If they trained how is ginjo able to box them???? If they trained how are the stern folding them??? Wait if they trained how is tokinada fighting 12 of these mfs at the same time???
See how nonsensical that is

Ginjo is stated to have been a hard fight by yama. Ichigo then agrees. It’s irrelevant to me if you don’t consider it hard. Both yama and ichigo do.

Also, fb ichigo could not box hikone. everyone that scales to tokinada is upscalled to Gerard tier
Fb ichigo ~ zero squad < ashwalen shut < big boy Gerard < Chungus Gerard.

As for the captains tranning directly from unmasked,

L'instigateur du complot condamné, la paix est revenue à Soul Society aussi. Chacun se remet à avancer pas à pas Sous la forme d'entraînement, de colère, de frustration face à son propre manque d'expérience...

With the instigator of the plot condemned, peace has returned to Soul Society as well. Each one starts to move forward step by step in the form of training, anger, frustration with their own lack of experience...

bleach-2680415-50b6385c44ccd25341144976342f8dc0.jpg

and from directly scaling to tsukishima, ichigo, and ginjo.
So much wrong with this I don’t even know where to start. Show me the quote and page where Yama and Ichigo state Ginjo was a hard fight. Cause I don’t remember that at all being said.

About Tokinada scaling to Gerard? Yeah no. If you’re saying that because Byakuya was stated to have comparable reiatsu to Tokinada and Byakuya was able to fight Gerard then that is pretty sad. Byakuya for sure has superb defense but the only time he was able to harm Gerard was with his strongest attack while Gerard was distracted and being frozen by Toshiro. No other reason he couldn’t have done that earlier in the fight.

damn, life's been hitting you hard lately huh?

Anyways how do i watch bleach while skipping filler arcs? where do i skip?

bruh like 40% of the anime is straight filler. FFs One piece has 20 something movies and 1000 episodes and it only has bareyl 99 fillers

bruh like 40% of the anime is straight filler. FFs One piece has 20 something movies and 1000 episodes and it only has bareyl 99 fillers
Yeah but pacing ain't so good there. Still since you can skip the fillers nowdays it ain't a problem. Back in time it felt bad asf

I mean, I'm pretty sure most of the arguments in that thread got debunked, and many questions were raised that weren't answered by AKM IMO so I think someone should just summarize shortly how the OP points don't make any sense actually.

Also, you all need to relax lol, especially Toaa and nightmare you need a snickers xD
I got banned in that thread AKM didn't even replied to my questions.

imo there's only 2 good filler arcs i'd consder worth watching the Zanpakuto rebellion is nice and the reigai invasion pierrot really went all out with the animation.
Pretty sure the Reigai filler arc was animated by David Production, not Pierrot.

Back