• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

2gzhwg2inv181.png
Viz confirmed omnipotent Yhwach.

Does Ichigo have resistance to Soul Absorption in his profile? When Quilge was absorbing all Reishi in HM, Chad, Orihime, and the Arrancars were being absorbed with Slaveri too. Ichigo was not.

I read the thread once and too lazy to read it again, so can someone point to me where AKM has proved the garganta only covers the 3 planets? he got salty and blocked from replying in the thread because I said he's being dishonest and trying to bait agreement comments from staff that never read Bleach, so I can't ask there.. I can understand getting a warning but idk why I got a direct block.

Bro y'all be whining about getting banned when the reason's right there. If you act aggressively against a staff memeber they could easily ban you from a thread.
Arguing against them is simple, just don't be rude. Even if you are saying something like them being dishonest they can still think it's rude and ban you with the mass of people who are being somewhat rude.

Just be gentle and careful and basically put up a business front. Imagine you are a sly japanese bank manager who has to get the most profit out of something in a deal with some local big shot. Try that attitude.

I read the thread once and too lazy to read it again, so can someone point to me where AKM has proved the garganta only covers the 3 planets? he got salty and blocked from replying in the thread because I said he's being dishonest and trying to bait agreement comments from staff that never read Bleach, so I can't ask there.. I can understand getting a warning but idk why I got a direct block.
Nowhere. Mostly taking out of context scans and ignoring other scans. It's not that they aren't planets, it's that the terms have been and are used to reference both the planets and the dimensions. I genuinely don't get what's so hard to understand about this.
I'm not entirely sure why I'm still waiting time on this wiki tbh.

Can you point me to where he proved the garganta only covers the 3 planets, it should be easy for you if the reasons are "right there".
He only said but didn't really explain anything, like why there's stars in SS.

Bro y'all be whining about getting banned when the reason's right there. If you act aggressively against a staff memeber they could easily ban you from a thread.
Arguing against them is simple, just don't be rude. Even if you are saying something like them being dishonest they can still think it's rude and ban you with the mass of people who are being somewhat rude.

Just be gentle and careful and basically put up a business front. Imagine you are a sly japanese bank manager who has to get the most profit out of something in a deal with some local big shot. Try that attitude.
Been here a year before as just a watcher and not a user. Bleach revisions are usually stupid as they are made by people who don't have knowledge or are against Bleach as a whole.
Look at who agrees and doesn't on the revision thread. Like more than 80% of them are people who have said they have no knowledge on it. I said it before i don't care anymore. They can do whatever they want. If knowledge members provide scans and get hit with " this ain't part of the discussion " or " these scans don't relate to the op " while them being exactly about it then it ain't worth to talk anymore.

Can you point me to where he proved the garganta only covers the 3 planets, it should be easy for you if the reasons are "right there".
He only said but didn't really explain anything, like why there's stars in SS.
I was banned from commenting. I don't even understand how the revision is going through when we have Bleach 2-C cosmology.

It's not complicated at all..
-WotL has its own starry sky.
-SS has its own starry sky.
-Normal matter can't exist in SS, so the stars there are made or reishei.
-Normal humans can't see reishei, so the stars in WotL are made of normal matter.
Basically the dimensions can't be just planets. This context was left out of the OP.

So much wrong with this I don’t even know where to start. Show me the quote and page where Yama and Ichigo state Ginjo was a hard fight. Cause I don’t remember that at all being said.
About Tokinada scaling to Gerard? Yeah no. If you’re saying that because Byakuya was stated to have comparable reiatsu to Tokinada and Byakuya was able to fight Gerard then that is pretty sad. Byakuya for sure has superb defense but the only time he was able to harm Gerard was with his strongest attack while Gerard was distracted and being frozen by Toshiro. No other reason he couldn’t have done that earlier in the fight.
The narrative of that fight is they are fighting together, byakuya saying before it's hard to fight him one on one. They are also trying to not damage him but kenpachi won't listen. What's worse is byak and tosh are exhausted, you ask why didn't he do it before? Because the plan was made in 668, which Gerard knows about in the same chapter. What follows is bankai kenpachi that byak concludes is the point they can wait since he might be an ape, leading till mid 670 where tosh becomes an adult. Idk why Gerard would be distracted when he can't be frozen which was said twice, as well as reacting to his bankai and even looking at byak after realizing hes in it. This byak then eats Gerard reforming, tosh who also got hit is literally holding his damaged arm. Speaking of arms, he also might've block Gerard so I see no excuse for byak not scaling.
Esp since he should've gotten stronger from this fight, regularly he shouldn't be exhausted, and the fact that he literally obliterated Gerards head clean while having to go through toshs ice. did em even worse than base

It's not complicated at all..
-WotL has its own starry sky.
-SS has its own starry sky.
-Normal matter can't exist in SS, so the stars there are made or reishei.
-Normal humans can't see reishei, so the stars in WotL are made of normal matter.
Basically the dimensions can't be just planets. This context was left out of the OP.
You will need to assume that those stars are made by a different unknown matter in order to prove that SS and WoTL are only planets, that's your point?

From what I understand The scale of the feats will be lowered to those 3 planets at least. I'm not sure what they'll do with the 3 unknown dimensions as of now. Maybe they'll be tier 4 size.

Was the post only talking about Senna's feat? Because it seemed to me it was referring to the cosmology in general. I don't care much about Senna's feat tbh, I've always assumed it was just pulling the 2 planets and I didn't take part in the upgrade thread. (not saying it's right or wrong)

Was the post only talking about Senna's feat? Because it seemed to me it was referring to the cosmology in general. I don't care much about Senna's feat tbh, I've always assumed it was just pulling the 2 planets and I didn't take part in the upgrade thread. (not saying it's right or wrong)
It is, but judging how some comments are being made, a downgrade for bleach cosmology is also on the way, since they said it themselves.

Does anyone remember the thread where the “Hoshi” thing from Hitsugaya was discussed and debunked? It was not referring to a star. I remember reading that thread.

Back