• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@GilverTheProtoAngelo Lol you weren't kidding they lowkey powerscalers/battleboarders this is as blatant as you could get

ngl it feels pretty cringe when they make it this blatant without build up ive seen some "OP" novels do this aswell.

Like the Destiny throne concept, nasu, warhammer or elder scrolls are the only verses i know that can make characters op without it being too cheesy.

If Bleach does end up losing its tier 3/2 rating I don’t see how it’s the biggest deal tbh. Like y’all had it for a long time, I saw plenty of vs matches with them at their stats (get closed for stomps lmao). Furthermore, nothing is stopping you from using said meta off site.

Just to note the downgrade is the usage/context of word Wotl and SS, them moreso refering to the planets(the japanese kanji supports this apparently) so the SK cosmology would scale down to multiple planets/dimensions etc

as a bigger whole WotL is still a universe(just not something the verse is influencing) and im pretty sure AKM isnt using the garganta is an outer space model.

Im mostly onboard tbh but id like to see imade counterpoints.

If Bleach does end up losing its tier 3/2 rating I don’t see how it’s the biggest deal tbh. Like y’all had it for a long time, I saw plenty of vs matches with them at their stats (get closed for stomps lmao). Furthermore, nothing is stopping you from using said meta off site.
i stopped caring bout this site and their scaling a while ago, the only thing the wiki is good for is for ability/powers

i prefer the other wiki for scaling

Lol hats off to that guy the lore is great, probably my Bias playing morrowind, oblivion and skyrim tho
reading the lore for TES is really something else

and how they really tried to hide every dirty text/book cus they would not allowed such things on the games so they masked the books

Looking at the other discussion threads talking about thr weekly/monthly chapter release got me like damn that could be us with the hell arc.

Note to self: reply @ this when the hell arc is rolling in the near future.

Does anyone know that novel scan which talks about Soul Society as a Timeline??
That would be very helpful....
Unless I am suffering Mandela effect.
Idk why it took me so long to remember, when they take about timelines its with tsuk.
"I had Tsukishima change my past, but.… in that past, there was a half-Soul Reaper human who tried to help remove the Fullbringers' Hollow powers... In that timeline, Isukishima killed the half Soul Reaper and all our friends" cfyow 1 page 94

Off the top don’t remember them talking about timelines besides this.

We are clever bleach supporter here, so that is not gonna happen, you can write your own fan fiction tho
ok so like just be fr rn, like this isn’t an attack on you or anything. I just find that take very logically inconsistent.

Saying it’s wrong is basically saying kubo is a dog writer. He invested 50+ chapters, 50+ scans, and even made it more clear in the anime. But y’all like no he didn’t get his powers back

Be it multiversal all the way down to planetary. For any scaling not building-mountain lvl. we don’t got 50+ scans for it period.

Iirc there was a scan with ichigo and Yhwach that had Arc pausing, if you can convince people with a crt more power to you.

When people ask me what I liked the most about Bleach?

Me:

c457ce19a7e810a0ecd16e85c275aa0f.jpg

259ud6adw7161.jpg

81gFAbwdSVL.jpg

cvr9781591169246_9781591169246_hr.jpg

bleach-vol-17-9781421510415_hr.jpg

bleach-vol-71-9781421590950_hr.jpg

bleach-vol-34-9781421528120_hr.jpg

Just to note the downgrade is the usage/context of word Wotl and SS, them moreso refering to the planets(the japanese kanji supports this apparently) so the SK cosmology would scale down to multiple planets/dimensions etc
as a bigger whole WotL is still a universe(just not something the verse is influencing) and im pretty sure AKM isnt using the garganta is an outer space model.
Arc and Loyd have the right idea btw.

Do you think we will have filler canon?
If you mean "filler" characters/arcs appearing/being referenced they can, nothings truly filler since kubo considers the anime cannon. What hes doing rn for the tybw is the same as what hes been doing since the soul society arc. Maybe since the sub arc. The animes also already been referenced in the novels so it wouldnt be anything new.

I disagree, I think I know where did you get that from tho.
When the novel said, "someone other than Aizen" it doesn't mean that if anyone other than Aizen uses it he will have that weakness, it just explains what it means in the following sentence when it says "someone who is far weaker than Aizen", its basically implying that Aizen is a Reiatsu monster between soul reapers, so when another soul reaper uses it, he will probably be weaker and that weakness will be unlocked, its the reason why later when they kept talking about the issue, they never said "oh its because he is not Aizen" they kept mentioning the Reiatsu issue because its the main reason.
Something cannot both exist and not exist, kyoka didnt have this weakness before, it was born because of tokinada which means if hell arc aizen pulls up to lt aizen he cant seal his kyoka.
It cant both exist before, so you agree that Aizen never had a weaker Reiatsu than Tokinada lol
How is aizen weaker than himself? Since the only way that can work is if aizen has the sword copies his own sword and is then weaker than himself. Do you not understand what the sword does...?
You are assuming that the Reiatsu weakness is unlocked only when Aizen = Tokinada, and I explained how this is wrong.
no sir youve proved nothing lmao
No, your question was "Toki got that sword post-FKT battle, so why the abilities he copied would be from FKT"
And I answered that by quoting from CFYOW that clearly say if he witnessed those abilities himself, he will use it, and since he watched FKT battle, it explains how he is well-prepared, it's all still in KS context there, and the novel clearly says that he could use the abilities from FKT in that context.
You misunderstood my intentions with the question that I then clarified. I was not asking how he could have seen fkt, I was asking currently why would it be fkt. When time has progressed. I am basically asking you, by the mechanics why would it have time manip since it can single out 1 point in time to copy an ability.
Aizen confronted people who were above him like Yamamoto, and no one questioned his KS.
Already addressed
Oh, prove that assistant captain Aizen is not stronger than Tokinada, also any version before that for Aizen we have no way to know about, you cant prove that he didn't have that weakness when he firstly awakened his Zanpakuto. So that doesn't save your point, the time Aizen called everyone and showed them his KS was when he was an assistant captain actually.
Scales above kisuke who was his equal in the past, scales above ulq thats sp is so high its alien to uryu who couldve felt aizens kido, scales above fkt ichigo who is stronger than base aizen. Scales above retsu who says shes stronger than anybody which would include fkt since she says now you have worthy opponents to fight. Scales above tybw eye patch kenpachi who cant be sensed, scales above hueco mundo kenpachi that aizen didnt want to fight till he was immortal etc.

Already addressed aizens having that weakness, you actually don't get what the sword does, I would recommend you go back to cfyow 3 and reread when they're talking about the sword.

let me help you out, "Kyoka Suigetsu was a zanpaku-to of absolute superior power once it was invoked. However, it had a weakness as a result of that."
"However, now that someone other than Aizen was using the blade, another weakness was involved. Tokinada’s spiritual pressure was nowhere near Aizen’s level, and because of that"
'it seems his ability being based on spiritual pressure can go either way"
"Tokinada’s spiritual pressure is a far cry from Aizen’s. That’s why I think there must be a limit to his Complete Hypnosis abilities."

Kubo is involed in the anime, there will be no filler, filler happens when the manga is not completed, in this case they have all the material to animate from the manga
Let me fix my question quick! Do you think we will have canon anime only episodes?

yes, barely anyone does filler these days in anime. it's usually "go through the canon of a specific arc for an entire cour, and then animate the rest of the canon in that specific arc in a second cour"
and then wait to animate a second season, where they do the same thing

at least i still have Low 2-C Unicorn Gundam, even if it's just a sandbox

im still working on Gundam i swear

Last edited:
@CalmHill I went off for a whole day and came back only to see you bringing nothing new actually, but tbh I got bored of that, just one thing you said that Im going to run a war for is that you said Tokinada scales above Kisuke, what kind of nonsense is that when Tokinada said that Kisuke could one shot him with a kido blow

Favourite part of Bleach aside lol, who was your favourite character?
Sidelining the MC, my favorite would be Kisuke Urahara. Dude always has a kind of calm around him. Plus he has answer to almost everything. Pretty smart guy.

I personally would have liked to see more of Chad too btw. I felt like he got the shaft later in the show, but that's true for almost any shounen.

Aizen, Kenpachi, Ulquiorra, Gin were also good (poor Gin). The plethora of abilities all the characters had, like Gremmy, Kyoraku, Hirako, etc. was also quite interesting.

Back