• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Raikage and Orochimaru are supposedly faster than light now. This makes Base Madara faster than light without counting any additional transformations. I can smell the Bleach L coming… is like they won’t give final arc Aizen any feat calc or scaling and will just say he is a bit stronger from that fragor or meteor calc. It will be funny if Madara stomps Aizen without even using Six Path Mode or just used it to kill Aizen with a TSB and say it negates regeneration of the soul.

I don't think an Aizen W is that far out of the bag 👀
Madara was scaled to the Toneri moon feat in Might Guy vs Allmight. They said Yhwach and Kaguya were not planet buster and don’t scale to the soul flow feat. Besides giving a win to Aizen will mean the video will have more downvotes from salty Narutofans since they are the bigger fanbase. DB needs those likes and paycheck.

Aizen has persistent supporter in the shadows, I wouldn't accept defeat just yet.

Old DB are outdated and don't mean much

Aizen has persistent supporter in the shadows, I wouldn't accept defeat just yet.

Old DB are outdated and don't mean much
Madara has too much on Aizen. Speed. Feats. Hax. Counters. Aizen’s Hado 99? I doubt DB knows what it did In the light novels. They think it just makes rocks appear out of the ground. Madara can absorb any Kido Aizen uses with Rinnegan. Resist KS. And overwhelmed Aizen in the field. They can even downplay his regeneration to “no one in Bleach was strong enough to kill him before he regenerated” and use that to debunked the “immortal” Aizen. Aizen’s body is made of Reishi so after reducing him to atoms he can just absorbed him with the rinnegan. Hogyōku can’t be destroyed? Well, nobody in Bleach was strong enough to do it BS. There are a lot of BS to go around with this DB. Madara can even use Kamui too. Don’t forget about that. He could have a clone sacrifice of his eyes instead to rewind his death. I have 0% odds of Aizen winning.

Raikage and Orochimaru are supposedly faster than light now. This makes Base Madara faster than light without counting any additional transformations. I can smell the Bleach L coming… is like they won’t give final arc Aizen any feat calc or scaling and will just say he is a bit stronger from that fragor or meteor calc. It will be funny if Madara stomps Aizen without even using Six Path Mode or just used it to kill Aizen with a TSB and say it negates regeneration of the soul.

that moment when Death Battle can't even consistently scale their characters

******* clowns

do they even acknowledge soul crush being passive or the fact that Naruto characters wouldnt be able to see Shinigami?
They don’t accept RC iirc but they did say that Naruto wouldn’t be able to see Ichigo. Instead, he had to rely on SM sensing so Madara being Six Paths would be able to as well. Rinnegan also let Sasuke see Limbo which are invisible but still have a presence on the material plane so Madara will possibly see Aizen regardless.

Be interested to see how they tackle chrysalis aizen who already had enough reiatsu to EE souls and materials in close proximity, then Transcendant aizen who's stronger but still got no diff by Dangai ichigo, then God aizen who reached a level capable of damaging Dangai ichigo, then muken aizen now with all of his reiatsu compressed, Madara would cease if he threw hands.

@CalmHill I went off for a whole day and came back only to see you bringing nothing new actually, but tbh I got bored of that, just one thing you said that Im going to run a war for is that you said Tokinada scales above Kisuke, what kind of nonsense is that when Tokinada said that Kisuke could one shot him with a kido blow
That’s cfyow kisuke

Latest and greatest speed calc, blogged after months of knowing about it lol.
I’m kinda curious to know how that holds up against CFYOW characters who are stronger and faster than that version of Kenpachi when it’s been accepted that normal lightning speed is impressive in the verse🤔.

Though honestly it’s still a good calc if it works out

Not as many people scale to Ken as you may think, but I eventually plan on making a big speed scaling blog.

Well, if you still have plans on taking multipliers away, then it’s gonna cause one massive revision on speed for every pre time skip and post time skip character based on CFYOW. If you could explain to me how pre time skip characters still scale to MHS to MHS+ when far stronger characters consider that impressive, I’d appreciate it lol.

For one example, Unohana would scale since she manhandled that version of Kenpachi dozens of times. Which leads to characters relative to her scaling. Going by feats, people like FB shikai Ichigo would scale since he easily overwhelmed Quilge who was a Quincy tasked with taking over the rest of Hueco Mundo and had information on Uryu that no Sternritter had info on other than Jugram. Which also leads to Ginjo scaling, and thus Ayon because Quilge couldn’t react until he stopped attacking him

Last edited:
I’m kinda curious to know how that holds up against CFYOW characters who are stronger and faster than that version of Kenpachi when it’s been accepted that normal lightning speed is impressive in the verse🤔.

Though honestly it’s still a good calc if it works out
Those guys won't scale, post SAFWY Zaraki is a beast, u notice how in the war he took down 3 Sternritters at once?
I can only see FB Ichigo, Bankai Ginjo, and Yama scaling to him at the end of Anime, Retsu from the manga, and other few characters from the manga/novel whose speed scale to Schutzstaffel who are accepted in our scaling to be > Royd who is > that Kenpachi.

Candice and others who scale to her have nothing to do with this IIRC, but that still need to be discussed
So only the top-tier characters will scale, and that will mean Retsu was OP compared to others in the manga which I like since I always thought that she is a monster

Back