• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Base aizen is stated to be still massively above plp like shunsui and byakuya. So 2nd fusion aizen should be above gerard. Each of his transformation grant amps beyond a bankai

You know you guys can actually write arguments instead of repeatedly saying “uh no u wrong” like, if you are so sure about your scaling explain it properly with evidences.
It wasn't about scaling it was because he called him "Condom Aizen"

Condom Aizen is a bit weird to evaluate given it is like a metamorphosis state, he was adapting to a new body, but he basically clapped some of strongest non-god tier character even for TYBWA standards when he felt like. And usually tag team in Bleach can be pretty strong since Yamamoto felt like going shikai against shunsui and ukitake tag team, this 3 are way stronger than shunsui and ukitake.

You can scale him pretty high even without using the transcendence argument.

About Bankai.
Bankai is usually an amp. 5x - 10x depending on the individual. But do Bankais like Sakashima Yokoshima Happōfusagar or Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō also have 5x - 10x amp? Because thinking about it, a Bankai like that doesn't really look like an amp.

Bleach TYBW Episode 17 Keyword Translation: Quincy Vollstandig
"Quincy Ability Enhancement Technique."
It is different from the final form of a Quincy that Ishida Uryu was possessed with.
This technique allows for a more effective release of the power of the Holy Script and a tremendous increase in combat ability.
The primary manifestation often includes a star-shaped ring above the head and wings appearing on the back, but the appearance may vary depending on the user.
Quilge Opie, who possesses the Holy Script "J," demonstrated this state by using the Quincy's fundamental ability to concentrate spiritual particles to the utmost limit, known as "Sklaverei," and even absorbed a Hollow.

Bleach TYBW Episode 17 Keyword Translation: Quincy Vollstandig
"Quincy Ability Enhancement Technique."
It is different from the final form of a Quincy that Ishida Uryu was possessed with.
This technique allows for a more effective release of the power of the Holy Script and a tremendous increase in combat ability.
The primary manifestation often includes a star-shaped ring above the head and wings appearing on the back, but the appearance may vary depending on the user.
Quilge Opie, who possesses the Holy Script "J," demonstrated this state by using the Quincy's fundamental ability to concentrate spiritual particles to the utmost limit, known as "Sklaverei," and even absorbed a Hollow.
Could be from cour 1 when Quilge used it? I remember people talking here about how it said it was superior to a bankai's multiplier.

About Bankai.
Bankai is usually an amp. 5x - 10x depending on the individual. But do Bankais like Sakashima Yokoshima Happōfusagar or Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō also have 5x - 10x amp? Because thinking about it, a Bankai like that doesn't really look like an amp.
Well Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo can sprout more poison and literally shoot blades that I assume are stronger than his Shikai so maybe. As for Shinji, not sure. His bankai doesn't have any Attack Potency feats so it's a possibility but it hasn't been shown

Good news and somewhat bad news from people who watched the Renji episode already (ep 18).

SPOILER WARNING:

Good news: (and this has been mentioned here already) Animation wise they're gonna deliver on the spectacle ofc and most who've watched it seem very satisfied with the episode, specially Renji vs Vollstandig Mask. The episode is not ep 6 level ofc, but it may be the best animated fight so far in TYBW or at least around Unohana vs Kenpachi's level. (side note: personally I expected Mask to have a yellow or orange vollstandig, but the color they chose may be my favorite now 🤩)

Bad news: They cut the portion of the fight where Renji dominates Mask in shikai before cutting him in half (the cutting in half and Mask regenerating is still there) - so basically they cut a few pages (and Mask's "KILL KILL KILL" rush scream was moved to the Vollstandig part).

They also cut the panel of Renji and Rukia arriving last episode (17) and they haven't integrated it into ep 18 either. Though I think I understand why they did it - 'cause it makes Renji showing up to save Kensei and Rose even more predictable. It's better to keep some degree of "surprise" imo.

Good news and somewhat bad news from people who watched the Renji episode already (ep 18).

SPOILER WARNING:

Good news: (and this has been mentioned here already) Animation wise they're gonna deliver on the spectacle ofc and most who've watched it seem very satisfied with the episode, specially Renji vs Vollstandig Mask. The episode is not ep 6 level ofc, but it may be the best animated fight so far in TYBW or at least around Unohana vs Kenpachi's level. (side note: personally I expected Mask to have a yellow or orange vollstandig, but the color they chose may be my favorite now 🤩)

Bad news: They cut the portion of the fight where Renji dominates Mask in shikai before cutting him in half (the cutting in half and Mask regenerating is still there) - so basically they cut a few pages (and Mask's "KILL KILL KILL" rush scream was moved to the Vollstandig part).

They also cut the panel of Renji and Rukia arriving last episode (17) and they haven't integrated it into ep 18 either. Though I think I understand why they did it - 'cause it makes Renji showing up to save Kensei and Rose even more predictable. It's better to keep some degree of "surprise" imo.
I will be pissed if they didn’t animated this part.

0562-011.png

I will be pissed if they didn’t animated this part.

0562-011.png
A shame imo, but seems like they, indeed, didn't animate this part.
Though Kensei does a similar crater with his punch too...
Idk... as long as the vollstandig part is done justice I think I'll be fine with it. But yeah, a bit of a bummer that the fight will be slightly shorter.
Scaling wise nothing should change tho. I think Mask still has the same amount of power ups.

Vollstandig Is at least a 5 to 10× because uryu in his pre mature Vollstandig could fire arrows 6 to 10× stronger than his base arrows. I think theirs still enough info to slap a multiplier on it

Vollstandig Is at least a 5 to 10× because uryu in his pre mature Vollstandig could fire arrows 6 to 10× stronger than his base arrows. I think theirs still enough info to slap a multiplier on it
No, Uryu could fire arrows 3x stronger. Which supports Vollstandig being a Bankai level amp sure, since Vollstandig >>> Letz Stil = 3x.

No, Uryu could fire arrows 3x stronger. Which supports Vollstandig being a Bankai level amp sure, since Vollstandig >>> Letz Stil = 3x.
Base arrows<<<letz stil base arrows which are stated to be much stronger even blew off myuir's arm, they were also so fast that mayuri couldn't react to them despite being able perception blizt base uryu previously<<<< 3× letz stil arrows. Base letz stil arrows are at least a 2× amp and his stronger letz stil arrow is 3× more than that making it a 5× amp lowball

Clyde’s videos are so mid, same dude who thinks Ulq solos the Espada and TYBW Grimmjow is TS Ichigo level
Mid is generous i dont agree with anything that guy says tbh. The only bleach youtuber who seemed like they knew bleach was tekking101 imo but when it comes to power scaling there are people better than him

Base arrows<<<letz stil base arrows which are stated to be much stronger even blew off myuir's arm, they were also so fast that mayuri couldn't react to them despite being able perception blizt base uryu previously<<<< 3× letz stil arrows. Base letz stil arrows are at least a 2× amp and his stronger letz stil arrow is 3× more than that making it a 5× amp lowball
We don’t assign multipliers to unquantifiable amps buddy.

A shame imo, but seems like they, indeed, didn't animate this part.
Though Kensei does a similar crater with his punch too...
Idk... as long as the vollstandig part is done justice I think I'll be fine with it. But yeah, a bit of a bummer that the fight will be slightly shorter.
Scaling wise nothing should change tho. I think Mask still has the same amount of power ups.
I waited all these years for this… I’m jumping a bridge now… 😑

Is Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka AP comparable to its Durability, since its could block SK Yhwach's Attacks and the six spirits of Rikka are interdependent with each other.

Is Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka AP comparable to its Durability, since its could block SK Yhwach's Attacks and the six spirits of Rikka are interdependent with each other.
There is Shiten Koshun but idk if the ap of the attack is based on the attack of the enemy, idk if its based on what her shield can take dished out as ap, or its own ap thing independent from enemy damage or her shield strength

There is Shiten Koshun but idk if the ap of the attack is based on the attack of the enemy, idk if its based on what her shield can take dished out as ap, or its own ap thing independent from enemy damage or her shield strength
Shun Shun Rikka's power is dependant on Orihime's mentality and determination. And with Ichigo told her to join him against Yhwach, she was heavily motivated. Leading me to believe that that led to Rikka's insane power.

Orihime at least Large Star level? Question mark

Shun Shun Rikka's power is dependant on Orihime's mentality and determination. And with Ichigo told her to join him against Yhwach, she was heavily motivated. Leading me to believe that that led to Rikka's insane power.

Orihime at least Large Star level? Question mark
Head Canon that's never stated anywhere

Orhimes shield isn't ap based it rejects the power of the attack

I still don't get what led to Orihime and Chad being High 6-A for their fullbring keys but High 6-B for their TYBW keys

Back