• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Is the flower on Shinji's bankai actually supposed to protect him from its effects or is it just visual? I thought that since he can't be affected by his Shikai's effects, his bankai wouldn't do anything either and that the "protective" flower was mostly visual

Ideals don’t translate so easily to reality 😈

Not once I do CFYOW revisions 🥱 we can debate that rn tho if you want, Condom Aizen one shots Gerard and his core
CFYOW revisons would buff Kisuke, Isshin, etc as they were fighting a more powerful version than Base Aizen.
Volstandig Askin with a weakened arm could block a war-trained Bankai Kisuke's attack.
And Gerard scales faarrrr higher than Askin...

And let's not forget Senjumaru's statement that the Quincy are a greater threat than Aizen. Not just Yhwach

Last edited:
CFYOW revisons would buff Kisuke, Isshin, etc as they were fighting a more powerful version than Base Aizen.
Volstandig Askin with a weakened arm could block a war-trained Bankai Kisuke's attack.
And Gerard scales faarrrr higher than Askin...
Vollstandig Askin was getting booty butt ****** by a Death Dealing nerfed Bankai Kisuke. That’s not an anti-feat for Aizen level opponents.

Let me put it in perspective, the difference between base Ulquiorra and SE Ulquiorra’s strongest attacks are at least 100x, if you think Resurreccion amped his AP by 5-10x, then upwards of 1000x. Uryu could still sense that gap despite being far weaker than base Ulquiorra. Kisuke, an equal to base Aizen, couldnt sense Aizen once he went Condom mode. So Condom Aizen would be 100-1000x beyond base Kisuke.

Now let’s be generous to Askin and say Askin scales around Base Kisuke level. Let’s also say Giant Gerard scales above Vollstandig Askin despite not knowing anything about Askin’s power. Then let’s say Zaraki’s Bankai is a 10x amp and V2 Gerard outscales that. Peak Gerard would only be 10x base Aizen’s level of power, or just unquantifiably above base Aizen.

Condom Aizen, extending the same Res/Bankai multiplier generosity as with Gerard, is over 100x stronger. It ain’t close.

I was more so wondering what would happen if he went up against condom Aizen, would he fair better than Gerard?
Lille doesn’t have really anything to put down Aizen that the Hogyoku can’t counter

Aug 5, 2023 9:30 am - Hulu​

EPISODE 14​

(Dub) THE LAST 9 DAYS​

Ichigo prepares to leave the Royal Palace to return to the Seireitei but is stopped by Hyosube, who claims that Ichigo cannot defeat Yhwach as he is now.

Vollstandig Askin was getting booty butt ****** by a Death Dealing nerfed Bankai Kisuke. That’s not an anti-feat for Aizen level opponents.

Let me put it in perspective, the difference between base Ulquiorra and SE Ulquiorra’s strongest attacks are at least 100x, if you think Resurreccion amped his AP by 5-10x, then upwards of 1000x. Uryu could still sense that gap despite being far weaker than base Ulquiorra. Kisuke, an equal to base Aizen, couldnt sense Aizen once he went Condom mode. So Condom Aizen would be 100-1000x beyond base Kisuke.

Now let’s be generous to Askin and say Askin scales around Base Kisuke level. Let’s also say Giant Gerard scales above Vollstandig Askin despite not knowing anything about Askin’s power. Then let’s say Zaraki’s Bankai is a 10x amp and V2 Gerard outscales that. Peak Gerard would only be 10x base Aizen’s level of power, or just unquantifiably above base Aizen.

Condom Aizen, extending the same Res/Bankai multiplier generosity as with Gerard, is over 100x stronger. It ain’t close.

Lille doesn’t have really anything to put down Aizen that the Hogyoku can’t counter
Kisuke literally needed Grimmjow to come in from behind to finish him. If he was butt ******* him, then he could've just done it himself... you know that.
And Kisuke's Bankai literally remakes him, he is not Death Dealing weakened in the slightest. Lmfao and with Kisuke's knowledge and mastery of Shinigami powers, its reasonable to say his Bankai multiplier should be 10x, added with Shikai multiplier which ever that is.

Only True Shikai Ichigo, who is equal to Mugetsu by Yhwach himself when Ichigo sliced the Soul King (which is transcendent to Monster Aizen, which is faaaaaaaaar higher to Butterfly Aizen, which is far higher to post-Condom Aizen, which... you know), was questioning if it was Shunsui's Reiatsu in particular from his Bankai. And him demolishing Lille's head still didn't kill him. And we know Gerard's AP in particular above Lille's.

Clyde did an amazing video showcasing that Volstandig Lille was Transcendent level.

No real stake in this debate. Just wanna respond to arguments.
Kisuke literally needed Grimmjow to come in from behind to finish him. If he was butt ******* him, then he could've just done it himself... you know that.
Kisuke was just testing the limits of the Gift ball.

image.png

U can't prove that he was equaling Askin with this anyway. Kisuke is a scientist, he experiments with things.
And Kisuke's Bankai literally remakes him, he is not Death Dealing weakened in the slightest. Lmfao and with Kisuke's knowledge and mastery of Shinigami powers, its reasonable to say his Bankai multiplier should be 10x, added with Shikai multiplier which ever that is.
Askin Vs Kisuke when Kisuke uses his Bankai amps:
image.png
image.png

Kisuke blitzes Askin and then ragdolls him for miles. Bankai Kisuke > Askin.
Only True Shikai Ichigo, who is equal to Mugetsu by Yhwach himself when Ichigo sliced the Soul King (which is transcendent to Monster Aizen, which is faaaaaaaaar higher to Butterfly Aizen, which is far higher to post-Condom Aizen, which... you know), was questioning if it was Shunsui's Reiatsu in particular from his Bankai. And him demolishing Lille's head still didn't kill him. And we know Gerard's AP in particular above Lille's.
I wouldn't scale like this because Ichigo can get offguarded by specific hax abilities like the theatrical setting of Kyoraku's bankai. Else u will get absurdities like

TS Ichigo < Base Askin = Base Kisuke = Base Aizen, which does not help ur case at all.

I think every transcendent being, or at least the one in the Deicide arc can easily bypass Lille intangibility

Crysalis Aizen was stated by gin to be beyond the classic or normal reiatsu and interact with reason itself, they can attack conceptually

I wouldn't scale like this because Ichigo can get offguarded by specific hax abilities like the theatrical setting of Kyoraku's bankai. Else u will get absurdities like

TS Ichigo < Base Askin = Base Kisuke = Base Aizen, which does not help ur case at all.
Being "offguarded" does not offset the feat at all. And it wasn't even hax, pure Reiatsu

"This Spiritual Pressure... Is this Captain Kyoraku's?"

Being "offguarded" does not offset the feat at all.
It would because you want to use it as some form of AP scaling.
And it wasn't even hax, pure Reiatsu
He was concerned about the chilly effect of it, which is a hax.

You would need to provide proof that Ichigo was impressed by the pure power of the Reiatsu (Which you could not do) to scale this or use it as a feat. You're also not addressing my other concerns about the scale anyhow.

Bleach TYBW episode 18 leaked images. The staff and KA are stacked. Expect a gassed episode. And this is not even considered one of the "big episodes". This is probably the closest we've got to Yamamoto vs Yhwach in terms of staff.
F2mo9i-WEAAo-4k.jpg

IMG_4164.jpg
I’m glad Renji’s Bankai isn’t CGI

And Kisuke's Bankai literally remakes him, he is not Death Dealing weakened in the slightest. Lmfao and with Kisuke's knowledge and mastery of Shinigami powers, it’s reasonable to say his Bankai multiplier should be 10x, added with Shikai multiplier which ever that is.
Kisuke is nerfed by the Death Dealing he could barely stand. But even if you said Askin was 10x Kisuke, based on my prior post, Condom Aizen would still be 10x above Gerard’s peak, so this doesn’t defeat my argument.

Ok SethTheProgrammer, this argument is awful. All it means is that only Ichigo (between himself, Orihime, and Chad) recognized it as Shunsui’s spiritual pressure nothing more. Additionally, it killed Lille, so Lille doesn’t even have any scaling to Bankai Shunsui. Flamingo Angel Lille never even fought Bankai Shunsui. Lille having good regeneration means absolutely nothing for his AP. We don’t scale characters off of being killed.

Clyde did an amazing video showcasing that Volstandig Lille was Transcendent level.

Clyde’s videos are so mid, same dude who thinks Ulq solos the Espada and TYBW Grimmjow is TS Ichigo level

Kisuke is nerfed by the Death Dealing he could barely stand. But even if you said Askin was 10x Kisuke, based on my prior post, Condom Aizen would still be 10x above Gerard’s peak, so this doesn’t defeat my argument.
You could argue Gerard > that version of Aizen 2-3 different ways/scaling interpretations

As for Urahara being nerfed I’m pretty sure Askin destroyed his eye because he said his normal Deathdealing methods had almost no effect on Urahara. Which makes sense because he alluded to Yoruichi that sheer strength could resist it to a degree, and Urahara created an immunity to it before he arrived on the battlefield

He blitzed Askin in his first attack and overpowered him after using the stat enhancement but after that Askin was able to react to and physically block his next attack

I'm gonna be honest, Base Ichigo probably has much more Reiatsu than Askin so he's one of the few Bleach characters with "hax" that would be diffiicult to completely negate due to having much more reiatsu

Ichigo had his reiastu lowered like Aizen had back in FKT arc with the humans, and if that the case, he is susceptible to hax, that’s it

He only became serious against SK Yhwach since that it is when his reiastu take visible form.

You could argue Gerard > that version of Aizen 2-3 different ways/scaling interpretations

As for Urahara being nerfed I’m pretty sure Askin destroyed his eye because he said his normal Deathdealing methods had almost no effect on Urahara. Which makes sense because he alluded to Yoruichi that sheer strength could resist it to a degree, and Urahara created an immunity to it before he arrived on the battlefield

He blitzed Askin in his first attack and overpowered him after using the stat enhancement but after that Askin was able to react to and physically block his next attack
Yeah now please provide evidence that Gerard is a transcendent being.

Bro said “I got 2-3 ways to get Gerard above Aizen” and didnt say anything, it’s cuz he knows Condom Aizen is packing Gerard

Everyone has their Reiatsu lowered in the Human World by about 80%, the Gentei Reīn.
That’s not what I was talking about, chrysalis Aizen had his Reiastu purposely lowered the whole time until he fought Ichigo. he explained it right before facing the final gestuga tensho.

True shikai Ichigo is doing the same thing, he is suppressed the whole time until he face Yhwach or when Yhwach take control of his body so he can’t control his strength.

Back