• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Aizen's whole face will be sealed in the blu ray version. In the anime version his face is uncovered. Is not minor.
That is a minor cosmetic change. Partially wrapped -> fully wrapped. If you think that’s some big major plot point change, you’re waffling

damn Kubo answered that Askin would die to Gin‘s bankai poison if he didnt have prior contact to his reiatsu

What If Aizen never killed Gin?

The air was still and heavy as Gin Ichimaru stepped into the dimly lit warehouse. His movements were slow and calculated, senses on high alert. Somewhere within these shadows his enemy lay in wait - the Quincy Askin Nakk Le Varr.

Gin had been tracking Askin for weeks. As a former captain of the Gotei 13, it was Gin's duty to eliminate threats to Soul Society, and Askin's power made him especially dangerous. His Gift Ball Deluxe could poison and kill anyone, no matter how strong. But Gin was confident in his own abilities. His Shinsō was unmatched in speed and precision.

As Gin ventured deeper into the warehouse, he caught a glimpse of movement from the corner of his eye. In a flash, he drew his Zanpakutō and sliced through the air, but hit only empty space.

"My my, aren't we jumpy today?" came a taunting voice from above.

Gin looked up to see Askin perched on a stack of crates, regarding him with amusement.

"I suppose I can't blame you," Askin continued. "After all, you've come here knowing one misstep could spell your end."

"Maybe so," Gin replied, his ever-present grin widening. "But I wonder whose end it'll actually be?"

Askin's smirk faded. In the blink of an eye, he created one of his lethal Gift Balls and flung it straight at Gin, who swiftly dodged. The Gift Ball exploded behind him, releasing a deadly dose of toxin into the air.

"Let's not drag this out," Askin said. "I'll make your death quick."

"How thoughtful of you," Gin mocked. "But I think I'll pass."

Askin's eyes narrowed. This Shinigami was proving more troublesome than expected. He unleashed a barrage of Gift Balls, firing them rapidly in all directions. Gin evaded them with well-timed side steps and flashes of Shunpo. But the toxic explosions were quickly filling the air.

Gin knew he couldn't keep dodging forever. The time to take the offensive had come.

"Shoot to kill, Shinsō!" he called out. His Zanpakutō extended at blinding speed, ready to pierce Askin's heart. But a wall of Reishi suddenly materialized, blocking the strike.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" Askin chided. Behind the cover of his shield, he prepared another attack. "Gift Ball Deluxe!"

The enormous Gift Ball hurtled towards Gin, tearing up the floor as it traveled. If this hit, the concentration of toxin would undoubtedly kill him, immunity or not.

Gin stood motionless until the last possible second. Then, calling upon his Shinigami reflexes, he swung Shinsō upwards and sliced the Gift Ball cleanly in two. The separate halves crashed down on either side of him, their poison payloads useless now.

Askin clicked his tongue in annoyance. "I should have expected no less from someone of your caliber. But you've forgotten one thing."

Gin raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to elaborate.

"My Gift Balls aren't the only trick up my sleeve. The true power of my Gift Bereich lies in its limitless adaptability."

Spreading his arms wide, Askin activated his Quincy: Vollständig. Black Reishi wings unfurled from his back as dark vein-like markings covered his body. His features took on an almost demonic appearance.

Gin tensed, unsure what to expect from this new form. He didn't have to wait long. Askin pointed a clawed finger in his direction, his fingertip glowing dangerously.

"Gift Schild!"

A rippling wave of energy raced towards Gin. Sensing the reiatsu concentrated within, he instantly understood - this was a shield ability designed to entrap him.

With no time to counter, Gin relied on sheer speed. "Bankai! Kamishini no Yari!" His Zanpakutō transformed into a thin, elongated blade that he wielded with deadly accuracy. He slipped through the encroaching shield and reappeared right in front of Askin, blade poised for the killing strike.

But the Quincy was ready. His wing whipped around and knocked Kamishini no Yari off course. Gin managed to slash Askin's side, eliciting a grunt of pain, but the wound was shallow.

Both fighters quickly gained distance. Assessing the cut on his ribs, Askin let out an icy laugh.

"For a moment, you almost had me. But it will take more than that to bring me down." Darkness swirled around him as he summoned the full depth of his power. "Now feel the true gift of death!"

The world exploded into shadow. Gin was enveloped on all sides by swirling toxins and lashing tendrils. He swung Kamishini no Yari in a deadly whirlwind, dispersing some of the assault. But no matter where he turned, more dark poison obscured his vision.

Darkness swirled around Gin as Askin's power threatened to overwhelm him. But even amidst this poisonous chaos, Gin kept his composure. He had faced dire straits before and survived. This time would be no different.

Twisting his body with serpentine grace, Gin dodged the brunt of the toxic assault. He had no intention of letting this drag on further. It was time to end this fight on his terms.

"You're finished, Askin," Gin declared, his voice clear and calm. "My bankai's ability will strike you down before your powers can adapt."

Askin laughed mockingly. "Go on and try, Shinigami! My Gift Ball Deluxe is absolute. I am impervious to all attacks now."

Gin's smile only widened. "We'll see about that."

In a streak of silver, Gin moved right up to Askin and stabbed forward with Kamishini No Yari. Askin quickly raised his wing as a shield, expecting another shallow hit. But this time, Gin did not stop at the surface.

Kamishini No Yari extended rapidly, piercing into Askin's chest cavity before he could react. The blade bypassed his outer defenses and shredded his internal organs in the blink of an eye.

Askin's eyes went wide in shock. His supposed imperviousness had failed him. As his life force drained rapidly, he sank to his knees before Gin.

"But how..." Askin choked out, blood leaking from his mouth. "My gift..."

"It's just as I thought," Gin said evenly. "Even your abilities have limits, Askin Nakk Le Varr. And I have now surpassed them."

With that, Gin swiped his blade out in one swift motion, mercifully ending Askin's suffering. The Quincy fell limply to the ground, his wings dispersing into black particles.

Gin took a deep breath and resealed his Zanpakuto. The stillness returned to the warehouse, now a place of resolution rather than conflict.

"Your intentions were noble," Gin spoke quietly to Askin's motionless form. "But the path you chose led only to more harm. I hope you find peace in the next world."

With Askin defeated, Gin prepared to depart. This battle was over, but many more challenges awaited him. He would face them as he always had - with patience, wisdom and hope for redemption. Not just for himself, but for all souls traversing the precipice between light and dark.

The End.

The air was still and heavy as Gin Ichimaru stepped into the dimly lit warehouse. His movements were slow and calculated, senses on high alert. Somewhere within these shadows his enemy lay in wait - the Quincy Askin Nakk Le Varr.

Gin had been tracking Askin for weeks. As a former captain of the Gotei 13, it was Gin's duty to eliminate threats to Soul Society, and Askin's power made him especially dangerous. His Gift Ball Deluxe could poison and kill anyone, no matter how strong. But Gin was confident in his own abilities. His Shinsō was unmatched in speed and precision.

As Gin ventured deeper into the warehouse, he caught a glimpse of movement from the corner of his eye. In a flash, he drew his Zanpakutō and sliced through the air, but hit only empty space.

Gin looked up to see Askin perched on a stack of crates, regarding him with amusement.

"I suppose I can't blame you," Askin continued. "After all, you've come here knowing one misstep could spell your end."

"Maybe so," Gin replied, his ever-present grin widening. "But I wonder whose end it'll actually be?"

Askin's smirk faded. In the blink of an eye, he created one of his lethal Gift Balls and flung it straight at Gin, who swiftly dodged. The Gift Ball exploded behind him, releasing a deadly dose of toxin into the air.

Askin's eyes narrowed. This Shinigami was proving more troublesome than expected. He unleashed a barrage of Gift Balls, firing them rapidly in all directions. Gin evaded them with well-timed side steps and flashes of Shunpo. But the toxic explosions were quickly filling the air.

Gin knew he couldn't keep dodging forever. The time to take the offensive had come.

"Shoot to kill, Shinsō!" he called out. His Zanpakutō extended at blinding speed, ready to pierce Askin's heart. But a wall of Reishi suddenly materialized, blocking the strike.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" Askin chided. Behind the cover of his shield, he prepared another attack. "Gift Ball Deluxe!"

The enormous Gift Ball hurtled towards Gin, tearing up the floor as it traveled. If this hit, the concentration of toxin would undoubtedly kill him, immunity or not.

Gin stood motionless until the last possible second. Then, calling upon his Shinigami reflexes, he swung Shinsō upwards and sliced the Gift Ball cleanly in two. The separate halves crashed down on either side of him, their poison payloads useless now.

Askin clicked his tongue in annoyance. "I should have expected no less from someone of your caliber. But you've forgotten one thing."

"My Gift Balls aren't the only trick up my sleeve. The true power of my Gift Bereich lies in its limitless adaptability."

Spreading his arms wide, Askin activated his Quincy: Vollständig. Black Reishi wings unfurled from his back as dark vein-like markings covered his body. His features took on an almost demonic appearance.

Gin tensed, unsure what to expect from this new form. He didn't have to wait long. Askin pointed a clawed finger in his direction, his fingertip glowing dangerously.

"Gift Schild!"

A rippling wave of energy raced towards Gin. Sensing the reiatsu concentrated within, he instantly understood - this was a shield ability designed to entrap him.

With no time to counter, Gin relied on sheer speed. "Bankai! Kamishini no Yari!" His Zanpakutō transformed into a thin, elongated blade that he wielded with deadly accuracy. He slipped through the encroaching shield and reappeared right in front of Askin, blade poised for the killing strike.

But the Quincy was ready. His wing whipped around and knocked Kamishini no Yari off course. Gin managed to slash Askin's side, eliciting a grunt of pain, but the wound was shallow.

Both fighters quickly gained distance. Assessing the cut on his ribs, Askin let out an icy laugh.

"For a moment, you almost had me. But it will take more than that to bring me down." Darkness swirled around him as he summoned the full depth of his power. "Now feel the true gift of death!"

The world exploded into shadow. Gin was enveloped on all sides by swirling toxins and lashing tendrils. He swung Kamishini no Yari in a deadly whirlwind, dispersing some of the assault. But no matter where he turned, more dark poison obscured his vision.

Darkness swirled around Gin as Askin's power threatened to overwhelm him. But even amidst this poisonous chaos, Gin kept his composure. He had faced dire straits before and survived. This time would be no different.

Twisting his body with serpentine grace, Gin dodged the brunt of the toxic assault. He had no intention of letting this drag on further. It was time to end this fight on his terms.

"You're finished, Askin," Gin declared, his voice clear and calm. "My bankai's ability will strike you down before your powers can adapt."

Askin laughed mockingly. "Go on and try, Shinigami! My Gift Ball Deluxe is absolute. I am impervious to all attacks now."

In a streak of silver, Gin moved right up to Askin and stabbed forward with Kamishini No Yari. Askin quickly raised his wing as a shield, expecting another shallow hit. But this time, Gin did not stop at the surface.

Kamishini No Yari extended rapidly, piercing into Askin's chest cavity before he could react. The blade bypassed his outer defenses and shredded his internal organs in the blink of an eye.

Askin's eyes went wide in shock. His supposed imperviousness had failed him. As his life force drained rapidly, he sank to his knees before Gin.

"It's just as I thought," Gin said evenly. "Even your abilities have limits, Askin Nakk Le Varr. And I have now surpassed them."

With that, Gin swiped his blade out in one swift motion, mercifully ending Askin's suffering. The Quincy fell limply to the ground, his wings dispersing into black particles.

Gin took a deep breath and resealed his Zanpakuto. The stillness returned to the warehouse, now a place of resolution rather than conflict.

"Your intentions were noble," Gin spoke quietly to Askin's motionless form. "But the path you chose led only to more harm. I hope you find peace in the next world."

With Askin defeated, Gin prepared to depart. This battle was over, but many more challenges awaited him. He would face them as he always had - with patience, wisdom and hope for redemption. Not just for himself, but for all souls traversing the precipice between light and dark.

The End.
Good job ChatGPT 👍

"Gift Schild!"

The End.
He has a hidden talent 🔥🔥🔥🔥! Keep it hidden

“Welcome to 2023 where Bleach fans are bullying Bleach fans because Naruto is no longer available.” - R.I.P. Bleach toxicity 101.

will all soul king candidates be uni+ for scaling to reio who created garganta? Due to ichigo withstanding the power

Screenshot_2023-08-07_7.29.00_AM.png

"completely joyless and hopeless might makes right, thrill-killing, fascism, and Nazi-level experimentation on human subjects (such as "Bleach")"

New fire ass Ant quote just dropped 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Noticed they removed the Star Satsujin x10. Also it seems more like James is completing a cheer rather than stacking them when he does that weird sperm cell thing.

That basically proves his seals are on, why else would they communicate via Reiatsu and not verbal?
It really doesn't tbh. Aizen maybe wanted to talk that way.

Also in the manga shunsui was surprised aizen somehow took his seals of his face. Aizen was in the muken for a few years how could he all of a sudden just take off the seals in between the time he meet yhwach and shunsui?

Last edited:
Back