• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Me Right now:
spiderman-dead.gif

Wait... how the Wiki currently treats Tsukishima insertions to the past in relation to scaling since it is confirmed not to be memory manipulation?

Byakuya

5-B /4-A (Significantly stronger than the zero division even at full power. He forced the miracle out of Gerard where as Nimaiya and Senjumaru couldn't. Fought a stronger version of Gerard than the one senjumaru needed a bankai for. By extension should be far stronger than Ichibei)

Looks good?

Byakuya

5-B /4-A (Significantly stronger than the zero division even at full power. He forced the miracle out of Gerard where as Nimaiya and Senjumaru couldn't. Fought a stronger version of Gerard than the one senjumaru needed a bankai for. By extension should be far stronger than Ichibei)

Looks good?
Out of all the characters to simp for, why Byakuya

Out of all the characters to simp for, why Byakuya
Since you asked let's see. Truthfully. Growing up Kenpachi and Byakuya became a favorite. I feel like Kenpachi and Byakuya as heroes are more badass than them as villains. They're practically the perfect people you wanna see whenever an enemy would show up.

For Byakuya I was always amazed out how arrogant he was. Like he was so arrogant I found it comical. Iirc Zommari was trying to be reasonable with him and imply they are on similar levels (speed or AP idr) and Byakuya is all like comparing me to you is arrogance itself. It kinda feels like escanor from NNT. So arrogant that I find it funny. Found Byakuyas ego so bewildering it was hilarious.

So from a good side perspective of seeing good guys go against the bad, seeing him was always reassuring because no matter how strong you think an enemy was from a spectator pov, Byakuya and Kenpachi would think that opponent is actually weak AF. They kinda bring security when they are on screen. For Byakuya I always found it mad entertaining no matter who he goes against, he belittles them. As for Kenpachi he kinda does the same.

Other things would probably be his good ratio when it came to fights. He only really lost to as nodt and considering he got his bankai stolen isn't a fair one. This is where security comes from.

Basically it boils down to, his arrogance, personality when fighting, my favorite zanpakuto, my favorite Bankai activation (dropping it to the ground), and he also looks sexy. To me Byakuya and Kenpachi were basically the same I just so happened to go from Kenpachi being my fav then Byakuya.

It's just sad really he isn't treated as well as Kenpachi. Ppl ignore Kenpachi and Byakuya being even entire series but moment they aren't lets shit on Byakuya. Mad corny imo. They were equals then Kenpachi got all the love. I think Byakuya only became my favorite during RG training. He became nonchalant about literally everything and his personality and drip reminded me of the last sasuke

Never ask Tite Kubo and Ryohgo Narita what happens when someone equal to Byakuya tries inputting spiritual pressure into Kyoka Suygetsu and Ryujin Jakka, worst mistake I ever made!

I was rewatching the finale and is it just me or do Sankt Altar not even seem to touch Ichibe ? It just create the symbol above them and steal his shit.

Byakuya

Looks good?

caption-this-v0-tm47gul3cjab1.jpeg

Back