• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I don't understand how they are still saying there is no proof that it scales to physical attacks or whatever, Arc and Imade clearly proved that the stabilization is done by spiritual energy aka Reiryuko which isn't some kind of special energy that is used for stabilization lmao everyone in the verse uses it in fighting how is it hard to understand that?
its like saying Zeno destroyed the universes by his Ki but I want a proof that it scales to his striking force and durability lol

I don't understand how they are still saying there is no proof that it scales to physical attacks or whatever, Arc and Imade clearly proved that the stabilization is done by spiritual energy aka Reiryuko which isn't some kind of special energy that is used for stabilization lmao everyone in the verse uses it in fighting how is it hard to understand that?
its like saying Zeno destroyed the universes by his Ki but I want a proof that it scales to his striking force and durability lol
Arc literally breaks down the raws and shows it mentions his power and it’s still being argued it doesn’t

Just by destroying one realm, it looks like you'd get the end goal of everything becoming one again in Bleach since the Soul Cycle gets disrupted either way and things merge together back into its original form.

That's what I meant.

Just by destroying one realm, it looks like you'd get the end goal of everything becoming one again in Bleach since the Soul Cycle gets disrupted either way and things merge together back into its original form.

That's what I meant.
This train of reasoning seems understandable

Prime should just be Low 2-C. It’s already agreed he created all those things besides Hell which is stated to already exists. “Possibly” implies there is someone else as strong as him during that period capable of making all these things which we know is impossible. These other structures existing prior to his separation is also impossible.

3A or low2c is not that important at all, it should be discussed only after at least it is agreed there is the involment of an universal structure/s.
Either way, I believe what Duedate wrote is fine in terms of tiering.

I would just like to point out that Yhwach's remnant power was present in the Wotl as well shown when Kazui destroyed it. So mostly he was affecting all the realms with his final attack.

The amount of “no one scales” kind of annoying tbh. It outright disregards the statements of Yhwach and reio using reiriyoku

I was about to mention that infamous Star Wars planet level feat (Infant of Shaa), and whether containing an artifact that was about to go off could also be a stabilization feat, since you are merely defusing the artifact before it went off instead of containing the explosion after the artifact actually exploded.
Btw do the ones who transcend the hyperspace get immeasurable speed due to that reason?

Reading some of the staff responses in the staff only thread are making me weak lmao

Me: "shows raw translations that prove that the universe creating/destroying power doesn't use the Almighty as the kanji are different"

Staff: "well ackchully it's fate hax"

This Ginjo thing isn’t even true. This is what happens when you don’t read the novels and try to understand tidbits of it.

Ichigo is the only being that is a true replacement. He has the power and is the closest hybrid to being what the SK was.

Ginjo was suggested to be a possible replacement momentarily because he is also a hybrid and looked strong. Mind you none of these people know how strong Ichigo is lol.

This Ginjo thing isn’t even true. This is what happens when you don’t read the novels and try to understand tidbits of it.

Ichigo is the only being that is a true replacement. He has the power and is the closest hybrid to being what the SK was.

Ginjo was suggested to be a possible replacement momentarily because he is also a hybrid and looked strong. Mind you none of these people know how strong Ichigo is lol.
Yeah I go over that in the doc, shame it hasn't been read :)

I imagine that if you had posted the entire content of the doc as a post, people would have complained that it's too long or something.

For everyone here, while your comments are not outright attacks they do come off as passive-aggressive and rude. You should all know what I mean, I ask that you keep those in private communications or just off-site.

How much more can he show his response without reading the counter-arguments to staffing. They say, "Thanks to this Almigthy," without reading the counter argument, as if there is a line by heart. Have they really read the evidence and arguments that this is not with Almigthy? I just want an honest answer. Have you read the counter arguments that it was made with Almigthy please be honest staff

It doesn't help the opposing sides case that Stabilization is done via Reitasu and we're given direct statements that the Relams in their entirety would be destroyed, not just a portion as Mitch misconceived.

Why were’s gin’s and TOAA arguments removed
For being non-staff.
For? If I see something incredibly wrong being constantly parroted for an extremely popular and controversial verse I’m going to comment on it. I’m not just gonna say nice post buddy.
You can voice disagreement, but how you voice your disagreement can be more respectful that is all.

It doesn't help the opposing sides case that Stabilization is done via Reitasu and we're given direct statements that the Relams in their entirety would be destroyed, not just a portion as Mitch misconceived.
This is so thoroughly explained in arc’s doc it hurts

Why were’s gin’s and TOAA arguments removed
LMAO I just now noticed, the comment was literally constructive and it was deemed to be fine earlier in the thread. So I'm not really sure why mine in particular was removed, I don't care much tbh but removing TOA's post was just a greasy maneuver.

Some people don't understand that Ginjo just has the potential to be SK if he gets stronger and reach Ichigo's level in the future, that's it. He currently doesn't have that power and doesn't scale.

I imagine that if you had posted the entire content of the doc as a post, people would have complained that it's too long or something.
Christ, that would be sad.

Imagine writing an essay long post of well-made arguments, only for people to dismiss it, and say that it's too long. And then they go on without acknowledging it. That's like a huge ass "**** you" to the face.

Please show me where I’m being “disrespectful” I didn’t call him a tard or anything. I simply made an observation he didn’t actually read the document at all and am posting what he blatantly stated is wrong.
Saying "did not read to the staff" is considered an insult. Is the person who says something contrary to the staff is insulting the staff or rude

I heard Mitch has some problems with IMade over some Fairy Tail stuff, so I wasn't really expecting him to give an honest thoughts on this.

Back