• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

In case the downgrades go through I don't think it's going to be the end of the world

A new CRT could always be made although I do recommend if an attempt is made to re-establish should the downgrades go through a cosmology blog should be made and get accepted on the bleach page first

Being disrespectful and being succinct are two very different concepts that people fail to understand.

:( your comment was kinda mean so now your entire argument is moot.

It's the way you interrupt things, which is funny since they preach about literal canon material being open to interpretation. If you wanna interrupt someone coming off as succinct as them being aggressive that's unfortunate for you but that doesn't mean the person by any means is coming off as rude intentionally, especially since users here (Not everyone clearly so don't even @ me.) are very sensitive.

Christ, that would be sad.

Imagine writing an essay long post of well-made arguments, only for people to dismiss it, and say that it's too long. And then they go on without acknowledging it. That's like a huge ass "**** you" to the face.
Yep imagine getting the raws to show that the Almighty isn't what's used in the universal creation and destruction.

Typing almost 9000 words.

Then having someone say Yhwach was going to do it with the Almighty.

That would suck, I can't imagine how the dude who wrote that doc must feel. If I were him I wouldn't care... oh wait I am him.

In case the downgrades go through I don't think it's going to be the end of the world

A new CRT could always be made although I do recommend if an attempt is made to re-establish should the downgrades go through a cosmology blog should be made and get accepted on the bleach page first
we are actually betting on that they will create a new rule for bleach like "please dont make any more upgrades cus xyz"

we are actually betting on that they will create a new rule for bleach like "please dont make any more upgrades cus xyz"
I mean what would be the valid justification to do so?

If anything the downgrade thread has shown that stuff in bleach can be interpreted different ways to such an extent that the line of thinking of the verse not even being 3A is also subjective

I feel like implementing that sort of discussion rule is slightly disingenuous unless they have some extremely good reasoning

Like really the only thing I can possibly see to be used to authenticate that rule can possibly be argued for like certain behavior on the downgrade threat but not the actual stuff in the verse

I feel like a verse should not be prohibited from being reevaluated because of behavior of fans of the series (not singling anything out just saying if that's the specific reasoning used)

Like really the only thing I can possibly see to be used to authenticate that rule can possibly be argued for like certain behavior on the downgrade threat but not the actual stuff in the verse
they already made a rule for the distance of SK palace and SS as soon as they got THEIR calc accepted, so it would not be a surprise if they made another rule for upgrades

they already made a rule for the distance of SK palace and SS as soon as they got THEIR calc accepted, so it would not be a surprise if they made another rule for upgrades
In regards to this one, was this something that was repeatedly "debunked"?

While some of the arguments presented for the cosmology of bleach have been contested before I don't think we've ever had a discussion of this level on something like the validity of universal bleach. If this downgrade goes through it seems like it would be the first one of its kind

Trust me they'll definitely try to make a rule regarding CRT's on God Tiers after this. I was present when they orginally made the first site rule for God Tiers.

I guess in the case a rule is made about the God tiers specfically we still have the High 4-A/3-C Gremmy CRT that needs to be made as well regardless of the god tiers.

In regards to this one, was this something that was repeatedly "debunked"?

While some of the arguments presented for the cosmology of bleach have been contested before I don't think we've ever had a discussion of this level on something like the validity of universal bleach. If this downgrade goes through it seems like it would be the first one of its kind
the staff is free to set rules as they wish for what they do not want to deal with. It is also free to break the rule set by him whenever he wishes.
It is always different that I give the same argument and that the staff give the same argument, if I am the person who tried the same argument, it would be closed for the following reason: "these arguments have been rebutted many times, please don't try to open crt with them" but if the staff does the same "refute them, it is completely logical"

It’s not even possible for Ginjo to be the SK since he has no Quincy blood. The only persons opinion that matters as to who qualifies for SK should be Ichibei.

And Yhwach was the optimal option with Ichigo being the replacement should Yhwach have succeeded. He makes no mention of Ginjo or anything regarding this.

I don't think the ones that debated (Kukui and Arc) can vote... At least as far as I've seen, in debates like this the debaters can't vote (we already know their stance anyway)

It’s not even possible for Ginjo to be the SK since he has no Quincy blood. The only persons opinion that matters as to who qualifies for SK should be Ichibei.

And Yhwach was the optimal option with Ichigo being the replacement should Yhwach have succeeded. He makes no mention of Ginjo or anything regarding this.
He doesn’t have the almighty so he obviously can’t do it

Ichigo also doesn't have Almighty, meaning that Ichibe is full of shit. Everything he said should be discredited.

Wait for real, if we steelman ginjo becoming soul king, doesn’t that debunk the point that it’s only based on the almighty

Back