• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I honestly don't see how we can claim the time frame is "too long" for 3-A/low 2-C. Barely 2 chapters passed between the soul kings death and mimihagi taking over.

I honestly don't see how we can claim the time frame is "too long" for 3-A/low 2-C. Barely 2 chapters passed between the soul kings death and mimihagi taking over.
we don't have a time frame for Beerus and Champs but both are low 2C just because Vados said their fight will destroy 2 universes
also ignoring the 1st arc where beerus hitting 3D characters and they survive and he himself was getting hit by them. all of that was ignored because of Vados's statement which I even doubt about since Vados said that Jiren is above the concept of time so

We do not have timeframes for 3/4 of the universal charachter on this wiki, and almost zero timeframe for charcahter that are rated universal for creation feat, because there is no timeframe needed. Even one day is still universal.
So it does not even make sense in first place thinking on days of timeframes when almost always the author make it as a blantat imminent threat.

Last edited:
We do not have timeframes for 3/4 of the universal charachter on this wiki, and almost zero timeframe for charcahter that are rated universal for creation feat, because there is no timeframe needed. Even one day is still universal.
So it does not even make sense in first place thinking on days of timeframes when almost always the author make it as a blantat imminent threat.
Timeframe applies when it is clearly a massive amount time (Which is not the case for bleach)

Timeframe isnt even needed. Sk stabilized the realms constantly throughout over a millennium. And preventing low multiversal lvls of DC for a duration of that lvl isnt possible thru limited power granting sk, Yhwach Infinite reserves. Theyre casually low multiversal. Peeps who think it's overtime are just being ignorant

Why shouldn't we use the animated version of the same feat for timeframe, I think I've seen other calcs using anime time frame
It definitely should be used since the anime is a direct adaptation of the manga, and thus there is less room for assumption of timeframes. The portrayal of the feat in the anime adaptation would closely match (if not exactly the same) what that same scene in the manga would have played out.

kukui agreed its 4D level of power no? idt bringing up timeframe is necessary as it will always be above 3D level of power (high 3A and below) baseline low 2C should be the minimum (or if you want to lowball even further then reio was gonna maintain everything forever so he needs to be at least High 3A even if he was maintaining planets only lol)

Wait I thought Kukui argued that a Low 2-C character no matter how much he holds back will release Low 2-C energy and attacks since its infinity, but when beerus is brought up he says its because beerus was holding back. Hmmmmmmmmm....
Well anyways I digress lol, not gonna flood this thread with stuff about the crt.

Wait I thought Kukui argued that a Low 2-C character no matter how much he holds back will release Low 2-C energy and attacks since its infinity, but when beerus is brought up he says its because beerus was holding back. Hmmmmmmmmm....
Well anyways I digress lol, not gonna flood this thread with stuff about the crt.
No one scales to the eyeball monsters. The captains were getting overrun

double standard kek

"Just because you debunked this doesn't mean you debunked this"

Unless it's a book series, light novel series, videogame series, tv series, movie series, or something set in space or basically anything not part of the HST it's gonna be:

cover2.jpg

@Arc7Kuroi Good job getting the raw translations that actually says his Almighty powers did it and not his clairvoyant abilities. So that kills that part of the argument.
For Prime Reio's creation I assume, yeah I found it interesting that the translation didn't use the kanji for The Almighty (Ji Oorumaiti) and rather just used the adjective almighty/omnipotent.

Makes sense considering the line prior says they needed the power of a man that transcended everything. And as far as we know The Almighty has none of the abilities to do any of that.

I would like to add on Yhwach breaking Ichigo's True Bankai that when Yhwach tries to use the Almighty on it it only cracks and when Yhwach starts destroying the realms and he starts slapping around Ichigo the sword is cracking and breaking from Yhwach's physical blows that are going to the destroy the realms

Proffe last argument in a nutshell.

You may have defeated me today, but I win the war. Thanks to our new Rule just made for Bleach the downgrades are legit even if everything we said was BS.

Hopefully they actually read the document and not skim through it in a couple seconds. That part with Micheal that Warren wrote about...

The poster boy for a proper stabilization feats not even really qualifying under the rules.

The eyeballs had no intent of killing anyone. Yhwach wanted to “sealed off” seireitei until he finished absorbing the Soul King. The eyeballs were a leak of his power sent to buy time.

0620-016.png

0620-017.png

0621-009.png

Hopefully they actually read the document and not skim through it in a couple seconds. That part with Micheal that Warren wrote about...

The poster boy for a proper stabilization feats not even really qualifying under the rules.
He was only there because I mentioned him for something else and they didn't even take the time to make sure that the feat was legit.

Kinda crazy, tbh.

The eyeballs have no feats. Soifon received no damage and Aizen was scared they “eat” his body away he casted Hado 90. Soifon > Aizen’s durability. Is anything else going to be brought up? Author’s don’t care about power scaling.

Why is there any reason to doubt Yhwach can destroy gargantua. Even if we assume ganju isn’t credible it’s stated numerous times Yhwach was going to destroy the soul kings creations, this includes gargantua

Back