• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I wonder what will be used to debunk arc's translations
If all goes well I won't ever bring my updated Bible into a CRT, unless maybe to update the justifications, like maybe if Bleach stays universal we can link this and IMade's cosmology post. So people can peep those instead of scouring threads.

My translations cannot be debunked (I kid)

If all goes well I won't ever bring my updated Bible into a CRT, unless maybe to update the justifications, like maybe if Bleach stays universal we can link this and IMade's cosmology post. So people can peep those instead of scouring threads.

My translations cannot be debunked (I kid)
I honestly support adding it, more context doesn't hurt

very well on those last two posts.
personally, I feel like if a cosmology blog had in place earlier, the downgrades would have either:
a) hade to completely restructure and therefore delayed
b) just outright cancelled

I vouch for a compromise as well.

At least planetary for the Senna feat, to possibly/likely universal for Yhwach's feats/statements.

It's why I suggested it.

Memories of Nobody is canon, so the feat should be taken into account.

But even if it isn't, compromising with High 6-A is fine.

Completely disregarding 1000 statements and feats just because they don't want to is complete nonsense.

Hard disagree on High 6-A compromise. It’s so blatantly wrong that it shouldn’t be on the table. They are bare minimum planetary and already had 5-B to 5-A before the upgrade so there is no reason why Tier 6 was even mentioned.

That actually isn't why I brought up that point.

I've said before in that very thread that I don't believe the Soul King to be the sole stabilizing factor within the Bleach Cosmology and that the flow of souls, which he has very little involvement in if any, is the other.

I've said before in that very thread that I don't believe the Soul King to be the sole stabilizing factor within the Bleach Cosmology and that the flow of souls, which he has very little involvement in if any, is the other.
Then why bring it up if it doesn't add anything to either side, also why is it involved

Then why bring it up if it doesn't add anything to either side, also why is it involved
Adding on to this, if you are arguing that he uses the soul cycle even a little bit you should have to prove that, otherwise its meaningless headcanon

Because I do believe it influences the qualifications of the Soul King's stabilization feat.
But I will not argue it here because most of those here have already settled their minds.

Hard disagree on High 6-A compromise. It’s so blatantly wrong that it shouldn’t be on the table. They are bare minimum planetary and already had 5-B to 5-A before the upgrade so there is no reason why Tier 6 was even mentioned.
I agree, but I was just being a devil's advocate.

I am a bigger supporter of 5-B, possibly/likely 3-A. Makes the most sense to me.

Doesn't Yhwach also have a casual 5-C feat anyway? Tier 5 makes more sense.

Those dimensions didnt existed before the soul king created them, so it is not really that important, since in first place, there wasnt even something to stabilize.

I understand you would not like to debate and that is fine, however i still would like to respond to your last point
Because I do believe it influences the qualifications of the Soul King's stabilization feat.
But I will not argue it here because most of those here have already settled their minds.
There is no reason to assume this, this is just flat headcanon

Back