• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Rose can't be the strongest based on how poorly he performed vs Starrk, Kensei lacks feats for any placement.

Rose can't be the strongest based on how poorly he performed vs Starrk, Kensei lacks feats for any placement.
Considering Kensei almost killed Tokinada in 1 punch,i wouldnt say he is featless.
The Visards are strong, or the Vizards should be strong but Kubo kinda forgets about them.

Lmao it's about time someone shut down the shinji wank

One-shot Grimmjow who was still able to fight a Bankai Ichigo without mask with one arm. Fought Hollowfied Ichigo off-screen. Fought Bazz-B off-screen. And CFYOW feats that I don’t remember from the top of my head. Yeah, he is featless.

Q: would Mimihagi be immune to Time Stop since it stops Progress and change?
Since Mimihagi governs stagnation, the stopping of development, growth, progress, and change; as it represents stillness

Since Mimihagi governs stagnation, the stopping of development, growth, progress, and change; as it represents stillness
I don't see how it governing stag grants it TS immunity. Unless you argue that time stopping is a form of progress/development.

Yeah it's very likely in the novels hisagi's bankai was implied to stop time stagnating everything. His bankai was also a representation of the original universe which the soul king controlled with his power of stillness and progression.

Stillness=no motion=no time
progression=motion=time

How come Hisagi told Shunsui to not kill Hikone after he released his bankai? Shunsui been able to move means time was not stop.

How come Hisagi told Shunsui to not kill Hikone after he released his bankai? Shunsui been able to move means time was not stop.
His bankai only affects things that were in it when he activated it. Also how do you know shunsui was in range?

His bankai only affects things that were in it when he activated it. Also how do you know shunsui was in range?
Hisagi wasn’t yelling at him. He was talking to him. If he was far away the dialogue symbols or the narrator would have told us.

If shun was in effected by his bankai hisagi and hikone would still have a lot of spirit energy. As his bankai equally distributes everyone spirit energy

Cap, they never interact so Ulq can’t leech off of the chad Nnoitra.
Well, Nnoi’s entire character is the crippling inferiority and insecurity he feels when people (such as the espada and thus Ulq) are superior to him, and thus longed to soar high above the moon to the point where all other beings look like insects. Ulq being someone superior to him, makes him apart of Nnoi’s character as that superiority drives Nnoi’s inferiority complex and insecurities.

Can someone tell me what was wrong with ichigo traveling from the palace to seireitei calc. I also wanna know if calcing that way for speed is unusable on vsb

If shun was in effected by his bankai hisagi and hikone would still have a lot of spirit energy. As his bankai equally distributes everyone spirit energy
Hisagi’s bankai isn’t mentioned to have a range as far as I remember. The chains pulled up from the ground and the giant jet black sun and hold Hisagi’s foe.

Can someone who knows Japanese confirm exactly what Nanao says about Ukitake's reiatsu?

HOnqZtt.jpg

If you have a calc for Ichigo doing this I'd probably understand the steps better as well. I can't seem to find the calc for him.

So Ichigo travels the whole way down and gets there in like 7 hours right? How do you get his speed from this if the distance he traveled isn't known?
His speed is something you need to find the distance. For example, Grimmjow has lightning travel speed, so I claimed Ichigo’s travel speed should be comparable if not faster than Grimmjow. Also it’s 9.25 hours.

So Ichigo travels the whole way down and gets there in like 7 hours right? How do you get his speed from this if the distance he traveled isn't known?
We find an assumed speed for Ichigo, then we use that speed + the travel timeframe to find the Reiōkyū distance from the soul society, then we use that distance for speed feats like Mimihagi’s travel, Yhwach’ Aüswalen, and his Darkness.

Back