• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I think he'd do the same thing even if he wasn't fatigued/chipped. Dude wasnt fazed by bloodlusted ichigo twice But Yhwach said no. Also didn't seem worried too much about Bankai Yama so he should do better than fake Yhwach as well against him. Also i doubt anybody would have broken it that easily chipped or not. I give Ichigo 20 seconds in a real fight maybe less with the end result is another broken bankai
You really should know that Yhwach planned to exhaust Ichigo. He knows he was a threat even as a FB Shinigami.

Jugram scaling has always been difficult, the only proper fight he get is against Uryu
and guess what? Uryu doesn’t have propped fight either except against jugram 💀

hopefully the anime can give us a proper scaling because they can be both wanked and lowballed a lot

Where did anime implied that?
Yhwach said to all the sternritter that Uryu is his successor and he will show to be worth of being called his successor in the battlefield, which means he is speaking in terms of strength.

plus the anime is kinda pushing very subtly Uryu being a rival and comparable to base Ichigo to some degree.

Yhwach said to all the sternritter that Uryu is his successor and he will show to be worth of being called his successor in the battlefield, which means he is speaking in terms of strength.
Didn't that shit was same in manga ?🗿🗿🗿
plus the anime is kinda pushing very subtly Uryu being a rival and comparable to base Ichigo at least.
I would be damned if Kubo makes Uryu to base TS Ichigo out of the blue. That's one shit of an asspull.

I would be damned if Kubo makes Uryu to base TS Ichigo out of the blue. That's one shit of an asspull.
the wording is a bit different, but overall the attention they are putting to Ishida is far greater than in the manga.

he will be maybe weaker than Ichigo, but he can also maybe hold his own a bit.

Him being that strong isn’t weird considering:

He is special + Yhwach’s successor + he has the same letter A as Yhwach, no reason to be weak

the wording is a bit different, but overall the attention they are putting to Ishida is far greater than in the manga.

he will be maybe weaker than Ichigo, but he can also maybe hold his own a bit.

Him being that strong isn’t weird considering:

He is special + Yhwach’s successor + he has the same letter A as Yhwach, no reason to be weak
Yhwach successor means nothing when Jugram literally Bullied him. Same Jugram is way Weaker than Base Yhwach.

Base Yhwach < Almighty Yhwach < SK Yhwach > ~ TS Ichigo.

If Uryu gets near TS Ichigo level that's crazy jump. Also I don't consider that editor note about Jugram which was not even written by Kubo and not present in official translation.

Yhwach successor means nothing when Jugram literally Bullied him. Same Jugram is way Weaker than Base Yhwach.

Base Yhwach < Almighty Yhwach < SK Yhwach > ~ TS Ichigo.

If Uryu gets near TS Ichigo level that's crazy jump. Also I don't consider that editor note about Jugram which was not even written by Kubo and not present in official translation.
that was almighty jugram anyway which has Yhwach‘s power, and TS Ichigo is way inferior to SK Yhwach. And I was talking about the ts Ichigo before showing his true reiastu.

Though I just said that Ishida will be > Gremmy which isn’t contradict by nothing you said given base Yhwach is > Gremmy too. The TS scaling will be addressed by the anime tho

Do you say anything of value?

Like ever? Because from where I'm standing, you just spew random garbage for hours a day, and this has been explained multiple times to you. Like, over and over again, you have been humiliated on this exact stuff, almost daily. I just don't understand why we would want to listen to you.

This is not meant to be an insult, just genuine confusion.
A response to such valuable comment that most have affected you in some particular way. The reason I’m not been ignored means there is value. Again. Another irrelevant post in this thread that tried their best to best me and only got stomped in greatness. L

the episode was good, but the star super nova was a real flop imo. Looked slow as **** , the anime took all of impression of speed and power out of it , wich is a shame.

Well, he drank Yhwach's blood and was given the same Shrift letter "A" as him. Plus Uryu I think is more of hax then pure power. But it's possible that he can be comparable in AP output to Ichigo, not Only that but they both are obv holding back Ichigo more so.

I mean if the anime goes down the route of base Yhwach > pre-Ichibe training TS Ichigo. And they expand on Ichibe’s maybe transcendent Shikai, maybe it won’t be that crazy. But more realistically Ichigo is gonna be nerfed by his mental turmoil when he sees Uryu, akin to how he was in FKT.

Well they were molded by it, just check the 2010s and you'll see most people calling it the worst of the Big 3. Thanks, Super Eyepatch Wolf /s
Back then bleach was treated badly in both powerscaling and anime community for real. But very badly. Though it was never like that in Japan, only in the west.

With a lot year passed + the anime coming back, seems like bleach started regaining the merit it deserves.

I mean if the anime goes down the route of base Yhwach > pre-Ichibe training TS Ichigo. And they expand on Ichibe’s maybe transcendent Shikai, maybe it won’t be that crazy. But more realistically Ichigo is gonna be nerfed by his mental turmoil when he sees Uryu, akin to how he was in FKT.
Honestly I feel like it’s a toss up with the whole Ichibei stuff. I mean yeah he did gain something from the trial he did but at the same time I’m not sure if we can trust Ichibei’s word that he couldn’t beat Yhwach given how he was lying to Ichigo in the first place about his training. Ichigo was ready to go and Ichibei was like “whoa wait hold on a minute! You’re no match for Yhwach right now, you need to do this special training (which is actually a test to see if you’re fit to replace the SK but I’m not gonna tell you that) and then if you pass, you’re fine to go fight Yhwach”

I always fought for that scaling as is right there in the manga. Lol Anime would just be extra evidence. I wouldn’t be surprised if Grimmjow and TS Ichigo fight for a bit when they first meet later on in the anime too. The whole point of Ichigo fearing his flexing reiatsu was to show Grimmjow was a threat to TS Ichigo.

I can’t wait for VSBW Planet level shin bankai Renji scaling. :)

Renji (Shin Bankai) = Bazz-B > Yamamoto’s flames (planet level).

Back