• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I'm having Damage close any thread y'all make
JBPMONiaA1sh783-GJZfDQYrc-vvDpNg3GT4VSJEJ6g6ETj4jo1aUe0tYhopORKcHFTdDA

The last time I asked that exact same question about Chad, Arc said "every day I am getting closer and closer to unwatching this thread"

Nah, those low tier bleach revisions boutta be the most needed cooking 🙏

Almost every fodder non-menos grande hollow scales to Edrad's resureccion. Edrad being an adjuchas arrancar with a resureccion. The list includes the demi-hollow, Fishbone D, Acidwire, and Grand Fisher.

Should souls have intangibility since Rukia phased through Ichigo's room in the anime? I don't know if she snuck in from an open window in the manga or not

Should souls have intangibility since Rukia phased through Ichigo's room in the anime? I don't know if she snuck in from an open window in the manga or not
Idk about the anime but in the manga i think she used a portal. Human souls are stated and shown to be intangible tho

I don't think you understand what I meant. Read the scan again there are 20 grades captain class has 1-3 grade rating. Soul crush works on Difference between Reatsu as far as I remember. So all this should be considered.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/bleach_oneshot_060.png
No soul crush doesn't work just bybhaving greater reiatsu. You can have much lower reiatsu than your opponent but still not get soul crushed. We are only indexing the times where soul crush has actually worked. Plus I still don't think this works because we don't know how the characters would scale in this grade system.

No soul crush doesn't work just bybhaving greater reiatsu. You can have much lower reiatsu than your opponent but still not get soul crushed. We are only indexing the times where soul crush has actually worked. Plus I still don't think this works because we don't know how the characters would scale in this grade system.
Characters not all the time uses their aura to crush the opponent it only activates when they are in battle mode. And I will check the scans for Reatsu difference doing that. Lol. I am pretty sure it's based on Reatsu.

Characters not all the time uses their aura to crush the opponent it only activates when they are in battle mode. And I will check the scans for Reatsu difference doing that. Lol. I am pre tty sure it's based on Reatsu.
Soul crush is passive but they just suppress themselves so people do not die. The problem is that even a huge difference like yamamoto crushing nanao is only one layer.

I will say though, it’s crazy how strong a causal Ichigo’s Getsuga Juujisho was considering it was leaving the Seireitei looking like Gremmy’s meteor when it came in. And only solidifies how strong he his while holding back massively considering in CFYOW Liltotto thinks Hikone’s cero could vaporize her while still thinking a casual Ichigo was stronger than Hikone

Back