• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

You know damn well you sweating
6dq3o7.jpg

So senjumaru's bankai is attack reflection,quick sand,sealing,freezing and death manipulation?

That's Hella op

Found these two comments interesting

senju.png

Interesting. Could be like, she created said fate based on their fears/weaknesses, and if they break free from the bankai, they'll still have to meet it again. Or like he said merely showing them what it is, die now or face it later. I think Bankai like this are pretty interesting they leave alot of room for theory crafting. Regardless its something fate related.

I see she made them into like cloths idk if that's saying they are sealed inside it, or, once she is done weaving said cloth, you're already dead and its no sealing at all. Think its more than likely the cloth being finished means you're already dead and considering she weaves fast, she stops sewing when she's done talking thus dead.

So i think i got it. She can peer into your fears/fate/weaknesses, weaves it based on that. The only thing she is doing, is forcing it to kill you right now rather than later. The very specifics annoy me, feel like im spot on but then it feels like im wrong. Pernida was devoured by Mayuri's bankai so i would Assume being devoured by sand is based on tht but eh. Weaving their counter is one as well but pretty sure fire doesnt do shit to jugram no? **** ima just sleep

senju.png

Interesting. Could be like, she created said fate based on their fears/weaknesses, and if they break free from the bankai, they'll still have to meet it again. Or like he said merely showing them what it is, die now or face it later. I think Bankai like this are pretty interesting they leave alot of room for theory crafting. Regardless its something fate related.

I see she made them into like cloths idk if that's saying they are sealed inside it, or, once she is done weaving said cloth, you're already dead and its no sealing at all. Think its more than likely the cloth being finished means you're already dead and considering she weaves fast, she stops sewing when she's done talking thus dead.

So i think i got it. She can peer into your fears/fate/weaknesses, weaves it based on that. The only thing she is doing, is forcing it to kill you right now rather than later. The very specifics annoy me, feel like im spot on but then it feels like im wrong. Pernida was devoured by Mayuri's bankai so i would Assume being devoured by sand is based on tht but eh. Weaving their counter is one as well but pretty sure fire doesnt do shit to jugram no? ***** ima just sleep
That's actually very clever and well thought out, super cool, thanks for sharing 🔥

senju.png

So i think i got it. She can peer into your fears/fate/weaknesses, weaves it based on that. The only thing she is doing, is forcing it to kill you right now rather than later. The very specifics annoy me, feel like im spot on but then it feels like im wrong. Pernida was devoured by Mayuri's bankai so i would Assume being devoured by sand is based on tht but eh. Weaving their counter is one as well but pretty sure fire doesnt do shit to jugram no? ***** ima just sleep

senju.png

I disagree pernida asking wasn't sealed jugram wasn't burded, Uryu isn't killed by death manipulation

So I rewatched the Shutara Bankai scene

Lille lost to mirrors reflecting his power (Nanao's family blade)
Askin was sealed under a pressure/weight he could not bear (the collapse of his gift ball deluxe that he could not escape)
Pernida was dragged into the void of nothing by hands (his own multiple hands consuming Nemu until he cell divided to death)
Gerard froze to death (perhaps Kubo will just kill Gerard with mature Toshiro's Bankai ice this time)
Jugram burnt to a crisp (either alluding to Jugram losing who he truly was when he turned his back on Bazz hence the burning, or maybe Isshin aids Uryu in his fight against Jugram)
Uryu is defeated by a dark star (perhaps alluding to a conflict between Uryu and Ichigo, the Black Sun, and Ichigo beating Uryu back into his senses)

but I definitely think Shutara's Bankai is intentionally foreshadowing of the Royal Guard fights to come, which is frankly brilliant

Screenshot_2023-10-02-07-37-45-242.jpg

You know I kinda like this scene. It wasn't just the viewers who thought that auswahlen was beautiful you can tell Senjumaru thought so as well as even though it wasn't real rain she couldn't help but me awed by it. Pretty cool personality show there after she was just talking about rain

IMG_20231002_074732.jpg

My list didn't change too much if we consider female characters.

1. Yoruichi
2. Unohana
3. Senjumaru
4. Bambietta
5. Candice
6. Rangiku
7. Nel
8. Halibel
9. Lisa
10. Lilotto

Tho only thing that changes was senjumaru went from like 6 ish to 3

Byakuya

5-B /4-A (Significantly stronger than the zero division even at full power. He forced the miracle out of Gerard where as Nimaiya and Senjumaru couldn't. Fought a stronger version of Gerard than the one senjumaru needed a bankai for. By extension should be far stronger than Ichibei)

Looks good?
Ah yes

Byakuya > Ichibei >> Yamamoto >> Tokinada ~ Byakuya > Ichibei >> Yamamoto

Narratively this does feel pretty weird and makes me wonder how we're supposed to get everyone else fighting the Elite Sternritters in the next season if the Sternritters are going to be beat Squad Zero somehow.
Uryu and Jugram are implied to be the ones to beat them. They dont fight the shinigami.

And stronger characters than senjumaru like full power gerard and lillie dont really have anybody scale to them. Shunsui only harmed lillie through dura neg.

This doesn't really change anything, even if it did, it's also completely fine if some of the shinigami surpass the zero division as we already know kenpachi did by CFYOW

Tokinada was a fake comparison because Byakuya power couldn't be gauged properly by ppl not of his level he can only suppress himself. Consistent with me saying he was transcendent
Nowhere is it indicated that Byakuya is transcendent. Even if he was the narrator states that Tokinada is on his level. And it doesn't matter to the narrator whether or not you're transcendent or not.

@Arc, with the new distance for SK palace to Seireitei, even though it’s just a supporting feat but it makes Yhwach lifting the Wandenreich unusable doesn’t it?

Back