• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Like I don't understand it
Like wat exactly ulq shown or hints at him being >the top 3 in the fanbase
A lot of things happened at the same time. Ulquiorra saying Aizen hadn’t seen his second release, Ichigo being able to fight Yammy after he’d “just” gotten blitzed and ragdolled by Ulquiorra, Yammy getting off-screened by captains who are “only” as strong as the 7th and 5th espadas, Ulquiorra cutting off White’s horn, Ulquiorra’s Lanza having some of the highest DC we’d seen on screen at that point, Hellverse’s entire existence, and Clyde’s videos don’t help either.

Something we shouldn’t overlook either is the fact that most of the decisive evidence against Ulquiorra being that strong is found in the databooks or novels, which the casual fan isn’t likely to seek out on their own. I mean, hell, the Cien statement for example is from SAFWY, and it isn’t even fully translated, officially or otherwise.

A lot of things happened at the same time. Ulquiorra saying Aizen hadn’t seen his second release
, Ichigo being able to fight Yammy after he’d “just” gotten blitzed and ragdolled by Ulquiorra, Yammy getting off-screened by captains who are “only” as strong as the 7th and 5th espadas, Ulquiorra cutting off White’s horn, Ulquiorra’s Lanza having some of the highest DC we’d seen on screen at that point, Hellverse’s entire existence, and Clyde’s videos don’t help either.

Something we shouldn’t overlook either is the fact that most of the decisive evidence against Ulquiorra being that strong is found in the databooks or novels, which the casual fan isn’t likely to seek out on their own. I mean, hell, the Cien statement for example is from SAFWY, and it isn’t even fully translated, officially or otherwise.

A lot of things happened at the same time. Ulquiorra saying Aizen hadn’t seen his second release, Ichigo being able to fight Yammy after he’d “just” gotten blitzed and ragdolled by Ulquiorra, Yammy getting off-screened by captains who are “only” as strong as the 7th and 5th espadas, Ulquiorra cutting off White’s horn, Ulquiorra’s Lanza having some of the highest DC we’d seen on screen at that point, Hellverse’s entire existence, and Clyde’s videos don’t help either.

Ulquirra admitted there are 3 more arrancers stronger than him.

Post ressurection ichigo is clearly stronger than the one that got blitzed by ulquiorra.

Both zaraki, byakuya got stronger during these battles. You already know zaraki case, byakuya also has reactive evolution and this battle was not handicapped like with zomari.

Ok, I have a theory: Cour 3 is gonna be on some Ufotable shit because it's probably coming out in August.

Reasons:

Cour 2's trailer came out on the same day as episode 13's release (the end of cour 1), and the second trailer came out in exactly 5 months and two days later. Here's the thing though, Cour 2's trailer 1 had the new voice acting and new anime scenes, while trailer 2 had the new OP AND new scenes and voice acting.

Cour 3's trailer, like cour 2, came out on the day the last episode of the cour release (sept 30th 2023), BUT, the second trailer came out in only about two and a half months after that (Dec 16th). Both of these trailers not only had NO voiceover work, but the first trailer was very barebones when it came to anime scenes (it was carried by CGI more than cour 2 trailer 1), and the second trailer had looked like they were trying to keep as much anime exclusive content under wraps as possible. Plus, both trailers had no recognizable music since they both played the same song, and there was no opening music like in cour 2 trailer 2.

My theory: Cour 3 trailer three is coming either mid-May or early June and is gonna project the anime releasing either in August or September

This new studio won't just be for Cour 3 and Cour 4. I know other animes will be added in the future. But, I have a feeling Kubo and the anime studio might forget about the manga and work directly on the anime to produce the Hell Arc right after the TYBW ends. Later, Kubo may or may not release monthly chapters of the Hell Arc manga if he still wants to draw it.

Ulquirra admitted there are 3 more arrancers stronger than him.

Post ressurection ichigo is clearly stronger than the one that got blitzed by ulquiorra.

Both zaraki, byakuya got stronger during these battles. You already know zaraki case, byakuya also has reactive evolution and this battle was not handicapped like with zomari.
Yet we still have discussions over da strongest espada 😕

Wonderweiss was scary as hell. He easily could run hands with any Espada
I think he should've lived tbh. Imagine being a Quincy, you're invading Soul Society, and a portal opens to some Spanish guy with blue hair and a sword, and he just goes "sic 'em boy!' and a blonde kid just eats your organs.

We will probably get at the end of May a new trailer and date for June or July. I won't accept any later than August or October.

I think he should've lived tbh. Imagine being a Quincy, you're invading Soul Society, and a portal opens to some Spanish guy with blue hair and a sword, and he just goes "sic 'em boy!' and a blonde kid just eats your organs.
fanccover.jpg

I'd argue he'd give Starrk trouble if he could run hands with Yamamoto. AP wise he's the strongest out of the Espada. His hax are kinda trash tho, all he has is absorption for a very specific move
But stark was clearly above shunsui in terms of strength. I don't see ww around there. Yamamoto was not impressed either.

Back