• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

It's funny to consider that if Orihime so much as scratches Garou with Tsubaki, he dies. Imagine Garou, this badass cosmic threat and insane master of martial arts, getting one tapped by a high schooler with little people living on her head.

OPM doesn’t have the soul layers that even early Bleach has.
image.png

Isn’t saitama like too fast for her or she got passive abilities?
He can kill human Orihime but I think she'd still be around after her physical body is destroyed and then kill him with soul attacks. But yeah without equalized speed Saitama's too fast for Bleach characters

He can kill human Orihime but I think she'd still be around after her physical body is destroyed and then kill him with soul attacks. But yeah without equalized speed Saitama's too fast for Bleach characters
Except Yhwach and maybe Ichigo. Yhwach has The Almighty, so he ain't doing shit regardless, and Ichigo is the same tier at his peak, the difference between their speed isn't blitz level iirc

Last edited:
That's speculation
I don't think I have a perfect understanding of the topic, but an argument can be made that reiatsu absolutely needs a way to leave the body, somehow. Urahara plugged up Aizen's reiatsu vents, and he literally exploded because there was nowhere for his reiatsu to go. So, from that perspective, it's pretty clear that there's gotta be some way for their power to exit their body, otherwise they wouldn't be able to fight and they'd be blowing themselves up left and right.

At the same time though, even if other races did have "vents" like Shinigami do, that wouldn't necessarily mean that they're passively emitting reiatsu 24/7 whether they like it or not. Mayuri's statement to Aizen about the flow of reiatsu never stopping unless the heart is stopped is made in regards to Shinigami specifically. So, maybe that's the difference. Someone else can come along and correct me if I'm wrong, though please do, this has been bugging me for a while.

I don't think I have a perfect understanding of the topic, but an argument can be made that reiatsu absolutely needs a way to leave the body, somehow. Urahara plugged up Aizen's reiatsu vents, and he literally exploded because there was nowhere for his reiatsu to go. So, from that perspective, it's pretty clear that there's gotta be some way for their power to exit their body, otherwise they wouldn't be able to fight and they'd be blowing themselves up left and right.

At the same time though, even if other races did have "vents" like Shinigami do, that wouldn't necessarily mean that they're passively emitting reiatsu 24/7 whether they like it or not. Mayuri's statement to Aizen about the flow of reiatsu never stopping unless the heart is stopped is made in regards to Shinigami specifically. So, maybe that's the difference. Someone else can come along and correct me if I'm wrong, though please do, this has been bugging me for a while.
Aizen hadtabuss

That's speculation
Orihime only made the distinction that a character wasn't outwardly expelling Reiatsu and noted it as something...noteworthy, when Quilge went into Vollstandig. She never made this comment about Ginjo, Tsukishima, herself. All Fullbringers who she has seen in combat

Is it confirmed that it'll come out in 2024? I'm worried that if it comes out in 2024, the animation might be a wonky. Since its a new studio doing the animations, I would have preferred if they took their time with it.
The scenes from Cour 3 that we saw from the trailers were probably produce and created during the course of cour 2. If anything, Cour 3 late episodes (episodes 8-13) would probably be produced in the new studio if at all. My best bet would be the finale been a taste for Cour 4 animation quality. Cour 4 having a new studio + new Kubo original content tells me that we will see in some way shape or form Yhwach affect all the worlds or universes with his power. Go movie quality! Go big! Or go home!

Back