• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bart Simpson being 8-C

How can bart simpson be 8-C just because he can harm his father? They're supposed to be normal people and they demonstrate that on every episode. Just because on one episode someone did an 8-C feat and then since everyone is comparable everyone should be 8-C doesnt make everyone 8-C becasue that was one chapter and in the other 600 hundred chapters they demonstrate theyre normal. This is just crazy

There are several. And I do mean several episodes that show extreme superhuman levels is strength. And several that put them into 8-C and higher. Several feats of surviving building consuming, destroying building explosions, surviving the destruction of that tank car scene, Skinner getting caught in a car getting vaporized scene, a helicopter crash which its explosion grew as large as a city block, Moe literally destroys his bar with a swing of a sledge hammer, people got ran over by a full speeding monorail, Homers taken faster than sound falls, and several dozen other scenes and feats that put them far past Just Normal People. It doesn't even really display them as just normal people a lot of the times too. With abilities people have demonstrated, Homers very consistent gags like reviving himself, extreme regen, and interacting with non physical. Not really normal people. Bart himself got shot with several hundred gallons of oils from an oil rig and survived. Heck. Even early simpsons has superhuman stuff. A speed car was about to hit his family, and he moved fast enough to run onto the road, grab and move them all off the roads, while attached to a large boulder. They are abundantly superhuman.

Painz-sama said:
How can bart simpson be 8-C just because he can harm his father? They're supposed to be normal people and they demonstrate that on every episode. Just because on one episode someone did an 8-C feat and then since everyone is comparable everyone should be 8-C doesnt make everyone 8-C becasue that was one chapter and in the other 600 hundred chapters they demonstrate theyre normal. This is just crazy
8-C feats in the simpsons (and others around that level) as well as toon force feats are far, far more common than you think

They are 8-C+ from backwards scaling to a large building feat. And likely their car tank feat. As the Car feat reaches that high when it Frags the vehicle. And their feat is surviving High high V Frag to pulverizing of it. Which should be a good degree higher. While not sure how high to what degree. 8-C+ felt safest due to them having another feat that also hits that area. (And I should probably try and calc what pulverizing that car tank does)

I am inclined to agree with the first post, but have been repeatedly outvoted, and there are supposedly several feats of this scale, so there isn't much that I can do about it.

Yes, but these characters are usually not presented at anywhere near these levels, but as I said, I have been repeatedly outvoted regarding this.

I will rest my case though, most of the 8-C feats were listed above and theres more i could list but that's another story

Buttersamuri said:
They are 8-C+ from backwards scaling to a large building feat. And likely their car tank feat. As the Car feat reaches that high when it Frags the vehicle. And their feat is surviving High high V Frag to pulverizing of it. Which should be a good degree higher. While not sure how high to what degree. 8-C+ felt safest due to them having another feat that also hits that area. (And I should probably try and calc what pulverizing that car tank does)
If they have all this backing it should be added to their profiles because currently their profiles don't present much proof for their tier

If they have all this backing it should be added to their profiles because currently their profiles don't present much proof for their tier

That's a fair point. I'll fix that.

Back