• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bart Simpson vs Izuku Midoriya

So giving Bart a actual reason he should be more skilled than Izuku izuku got his fighting style from learning and looking at the situation he's in and background knowledge Bart knows multiple ways to take down someone and is a trained fighter izuku doesn't have the mobility advantage Bart has shown his skills as a Thai restaurant menu boy when he put a bunch of menus everywhere even on things like burn's hounds with out being caught Bart khan dodge a lot of izuku's moves and then hit him with some of his own

Bart has AP advantage and the skill. But Izuku has the brains and the experience. I think I'll give it to Bart

I'll argue later but Deku is being underestimated here especially when the first two votes (which I didnt count) were just "Bart via the same reasons as last time even though 5% is being used here in which Deku has alot more abilities"

Why not use current Deku? He has much more experience and access to Air Force and Blackwhip, and the difference in AP is not big.

I feel like Barts skill is being over played here. Like yeah Bart can do crazy shit but Deku trains like an absolute beast. Deku is also WAY more intelligent then Bart (albeit slightly Naive). Like yeah Deku probs gets 1 shot by sling-shot but Deku has dealt with people with much higher range then barts sling shot with abilities that cover a much wider area. Deku can deal with projectiles with shock waves and speed amps.

I am not sure who takes this but Deku is being down-played pretty hard here.

I do agree Deku is being underestimated, but Bart's lifting strength just got a mass upgrade, so there goes pinning him down

8% has AP, more spammable range, far better combat experience, is smarter, and can outmaneuver Bart heavily. Losing in LS isn't that big a deal.

I highly doubt any of Bart's combat training can deal with Deku's mobility and ranged attacks, on top of an AP/Dura advantage.

Voting Deku

Eh Bart has more combat experience like he's military trained and fights against martial artists like Lisa and skinner who was a green beret in the Vietnam war while Midoriya just learns on his way he isn't trained other than UA giving him pointers

Bart gets military training in one episode=more skilled them someone that trains stupidly hard every single day at a professional institution that basically trains the equivelant of the army in his verse.?

Yea. Im gonna have to agree that Deku would be more skilled. Bart is definitely skilled. But Dekus fought worse. Bart's got I think it's 6 unknown types of martial arts mastered, and Karate. Most impressive person he fought was skinner that I recall. Who while is skilled, I wouldn't say Deku levels of skilled

Deku has literally fought 3 characters with analytical precognition, and UA is definitely more skilled than the army (a master of all martial arts is considered skill fodder there, remember?)

Back