• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of my friends on discord does like the idea of Sonic at least being higher, so I will send them this.

Sonic would very much be downscaling from this, since he gets one shot by these.

The first one may be a real Black Hole since an external force needed to cancel it.

The second one has already been disproven as a real black hole.

The third one is a background element and I don't know how it scales to anyone.

The Emeralds can probably scale from the first feat, if it's accepted, since the emeralds should be >>>>>>>>>> Hyper Go-On Energy. That would put Super Forms at High 4-C for their lowball instead of 5-A.

The Smashor said:
The Emeralds can probably scale from the first feat, if it's accepted, since the emeralds should be >>>>>>>>>> Hyper Go-On Energy. That would put Super Forms at High 4-C for their lowball instead of 5-A.
This is correct, especialy since Super Sonic defeated the Mother Wisp and in the Ds version most of the energy of the Black Hole came from her

Most of the black holes in this aren't fake, it's clear they at least have similarites to black holes, the Hyper-Go-On energy black hole was of course powered by Hyper-Go-On energy which gives the wisp there power and life force and some wisp have the power to bend space and time, so the black hole in Sonic Colors may not be a real black hole but it sure can be of the same attack potency as a real one if not more.

The black hole in Sonic Lost World is for sure a real black hole since it's created by an object which seems to be a Star of some sort which transform into a black hole like object, what other object is able to do that? What other space entity mimmicks that? The answer is nothing and if there is something which does mimmick that behavior it's most likely a rare event caused by some sort of speghetification or something which is highly unlikely given how the black hole formed from a star like object.

The black hole that turned into a white hole in Sonic shuffle is not a backround object it's an actual real black hole which can suck you up in it and out into a white hole, it's clear it's an actal black hole.

And there isn't anything which would contradict something like this, there's also a small black hole formed from the wisp called void which is able to bend space and time and suck up multiple things, here's a link to a calc someone made: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...Sonic_Colours_DS_-_Violet_Void_Black_Hole.png And Sonic is able to stand right next to it if not tank it.

I recognize all of these calcs someone did since I mostly have them on discord pretty much everyone does and I don't know who made this thread either.

I think this thread should be closed since the person who brought out these links didn't even properly explain them and it was poorly excecuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back