• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base SOSP Naruto revision

We put base Naruto after Hagoromo's amp at 5-B. However, we don't actually know how strong than Naruto is without the full chakra cloak. His best feats are stomping Madara, this shouldn't warrant a direct 5-B key. My suggestion?

We make a smaller key for base Six Paths Naruto

5-C, likely 5-B (achieved a portion of the power of the Sage of Six Paths. Manhandled One Eyed Madara)

Thoughts?

I don't know how you guys are going to fix his P & A section if you add this key, but he should be 5-B.

SPSM Naruto without the cloak is the one with half of Hagoromo's power. The chakra of the Bijuu are things he received before gaining Hagoromo's power.

Cyclops Madara should be likely 5-B. TFO also made a good point on Cyclops Madara scaling. Extra eyes don't increase his "body power".

One Rinnegan Madara without Shinju while weekened was able to tank Naruto's punch and Lava Release Rassenshuriken.

So,no 5-B,5-C at most.

Extra Eye increases his Occular Powers,not physicall ones.

I don't think I'm going to bother with the first part.

Prove why it's 5-C at most. He plainly has half of Hagoromo's power. The Bijuu chakra have nothing to do with Hagoromo's power that he passed down to Naruto.

Why should I bother and explain it to you if you ignored the first part?The part that explains absolutely everything.

The first part doesn't explain anything. No offense, but you can't deny simple manga facts.

The Bijuu chakra is entirely separate from what Hagoromo gave to Naruto. I don't understand your logic, to be honest.

@BFF

No offense, but you can't deny simple manga facts.

Did..did you just deny simple facts?

Madara without Shinju was able to tank Naruto's punch and Lava Release Rassenshuriken in actual manga.Even Night Guy did more damage to Madara than Lava Release.

If you want to upgrade Naruto to 5-B,don't forget Madara and Guy.

You can ask Kepekley23 to comment here if you wish.

@Dzhindzholia

I didn't deny anything. Rasenshuriken one-shot Madara. He did not "tank" it. He survived it. He was going to be done if he didn't absorb the Shinju. Rasenshuriken does not cut people in half. It did not even cut Kakuzu in half. It did not cut Kurama and the Juubi in half despite damaging them. It doesn't have to bisect Madara for us to know that he got wrecked.

T...That's what I've been saying? I said in my first post right here that Cyclops Madara should be 5-B.

And yes, you denied a simple fact. You said SPSM Naruto is "5-C at most" without his cloak like he doesn't have half of Hagoromo's power without the Bijuu chakra.

Will hope we can find Base Naruto (Last) Tier instead of behind unknown but I agree w/ this thiugh I was thinking that Initial SOSP would be baseline 5-B

@Dzhindzholia

My bad. I think I might have made the text a little confusing. The manga facts I'm talking about are SPSM Naruto without the cloak having half of Hagoromo's power, and the chakra of the Bijuu being entirely separate from the power passed down to Naruto.

I wasn't referring to the Rasenshuriken.

@BFF

Madara was still fine after Lava Release RS hit him,he was no near death.And that was before Shinju and while weakened after Night Guy.

He wouldve died instantly if Naruto was 5-B.

His base is 5-C and 5-B in SPSM,his power was always linked with Bijuus.

In any case, that's not tanking.

You said that Madara's body power doesn't increase with more eyes. What you're essentially saying is that Madara's body power remains 5-C after gaining more eyes, meaning Naruto and Sasuke are not 5-B. Cyclops Madara must be 5-B, or they should all be downgraded back to Low 5-B with the exception of Prime Kaguya, Hagoromo, and Hamura.

Naruto's power is not always linked to the Bijuu, as we've seen in subsequent battles.

I mean, Hagoromo is 200 zettatons. He divided his power into half for each of them. The Bijuu chakra are just things he gained as a result of winning their trust and friendship. They have nothing to do with the power Hagoromo gave him...

"What you're essentially saying is that Madara's body power remains 5-C after gaining more eyes, meaning Naruto and Sasuke are not 5-B"

True,after he absorbed Shinju he was more likely equal to Naruto in "body power",but not before he absorbed Shinju.

The gap between Naruto's 5-B and Madara's 5-C is 2631x.

Naruto's Lava Release or his punch wouldve just obiterated Madara in an instant.

Naruto-4906965
Gai's 5-C Night Guy did a lot more damage to Madara than Naruto RS,meanwhile Madara was weakened after Night Gai and didn't have Shinju.

Madara is 5C scaling from Obito who is atleast stronger than by a little of a unknown amount. Madara had more pieces of the tailed beasts than Obito which proves the scaling but he lacked the rinnegans and shinju tree at the time. Naruto should techincally be At least 5C and likely low 5B for one shotting Madara since this is a weaker form by alot to SOSP chakra cloak mode

Minato stated that he felt Madara having Six Paths power much stronger than Obito. So itsn't little amount. Also Kurama and Eight Tails are the 2 strongest bijuu they make a huge difference.

Naruto's rasenshuriken cut a piece of Madara while Guy's attack obliderated his torso. No way Base Six Paths Naruto is above that. He didn't damage Madara as much as Guy.

I think that Cyclops Madara's body power is high enough. Hagoromo stated that Madara at that form gets close to him. That statement alone shows that this form is no joke.

this form is not cyclops madara lol. This is the weakest one taht got one shotted by naruto. You forget rasenshuriken ignores durability. the statement also wasnt made about this madara too. Also Madara had pieces of all the tailed beast except for the half of Kurama. Naruto himself had pieces of them also and with half of kurama. The scaling makes sense

AstralKing7 said:
this form is not cyclops madara lol. This is the weakest one taht got one shotted by naruto. You forget rasenshuriken ignores durability. the statement also wasnt made about this madara too. Also Madara had pieces of all the tailed beast except for the half of Kurama. Naruto himself had pieces of them also and with half of kurama. The scaling makes sense
One Rinnegan Madara Pres Shinjuu is Cyclops Madara. The staement was for him and it was in chapter 671, when Hago showed him to Naruto. He said current Madara etc

Naruto had tiny pieces and 50% Kurama while Madara had the real Bijuus (close to full power) and not just pieces and half Kurama.

Guy destroying Madara's torso is more impressive that what the Rasenshuriken did.

cyclops madara is regering to the one with the rinne sharingan in the middle of his forehead, hence cyclops. I think thats which one, and going of the logic of saying pre shinju absorbed madara is 5B would make Guy 5B lol and then Obito who madara scales from

no one is trying to upgrade Base SOSP naruto to 5B since 5B madara would make GUy and Obito 5B since Madara scales from him

AstralKing7 said:
cyclops madara is regering to the one with the rinne sharingan in the middle of his forehead, hence cyclops. I think thats which one, and going of the logic of saying pre shinju absorbed madara is 5B would make Guy 5B lol and then Obito who madara scales from
Oh ok. But Hago's statement is there. Being close to him would make pre Shinju 5B or At least low 5B. Being much stronger than Juubito doesn't negate that...

that statement was for Rinnegan potential. Obito liteerally had the same rinnegan and same powers as Madara. Madara scales to Obito. Now that i think about it Obito at the time had the shinju inside of him lol but we didnt consider that a boost of power for him unlike we did for Madara

Shinju only gave Madara immortality. I don't believe anything suggests he got such a massive boost. They should be 5-B.

At the least, they should be "At least Low 5-B scaling above Fodderneri, likely 5-B".

I'm talking about Cyclops Madara before absorbing the Shinju. I don't think there's anything wrong with Gai being likely 5-B? They were all in the same tier before, after all.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Shinju only gave Madara immortality. I don't believe anything suggests he got such a massive boost. They should be 5-B.
At the least, they should be "At least Low 5-B scaling above Fodderneri, likely 5-B".

I'm talking about Cyclops Madara before absorbing the Shinju. I don't think there's anything wrong with Gai being likely 5-B? They were all in the same tier before, after all.
Burning makes sense. Especially the bold.

@BFF

Francly,I am okey with anything if the scaling is right.In my opinion it should look like this:

Cyclops Madara/Dual Rinnegan/Single Rinnegan after Shinju absorbed=Naruto in "body power".

Cyclops Madara>Dual Rinnegan Madara>=Sasuke in Occular powers.

It is better to ask Kep if he agrees on rating Base Naruto/Madara\Gai at likely 5-B.

Also,if base Naruto becomes 5-B,we can scale Toneri from him cause there is no way Naruto lost his powers while Sasuke didn't.I am curious why didn't we scale him in the first place.

Naruto didn't use Rikudou chakra against Toneri. It was 50% KCM + Toad Sage Mode.

I dunno what's going to be decided here. I actually think Naruto should be plain 5-B in any case.

Madara SOSP scales from Obito with one eye and you guys wanna put him at 5B??? That would make Obito have to atleast be Low 5B to 5B. Madara wasnt that much stronger than obito

Huh? Madara is superior to Obito in every manner related to power. Obito doesn't scale to him in any way. That's just strange backwards scaling.

Nobody can deny that SPSM Naruto without the cloak already holds half of Hagoromo's power. I don't understand this hesitance. All of them were in the same tier before, and Obito has nothing to do with them.

man well i guess the boost for Madara was just bigger because the Rinnegans belong to him. Obito also stated he could barely handle one rinnegan's power

Dzhindzholia said:
One Rinnegan Madara without Shinju while weekened was able to tank Naruto's punch and Lava Release Rassenshurike.
So,no 5-B,5-C at most.

Extra Eye increases his Occular Powers,not physicall ones.
1.madara said no he wasnt weekened

2.madara almost died after taking Lava Release Rassenshuriken but u are saying he tank it like nothing

Back