• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman (Hellbat Armor) vs Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-A

No prior knowledge.

Speed equalized.

Fight to death.
Rayquaza-for-desktop
Batman is shocked
Batman: Feels my shockness whenever i see chaos going around me.

I'm giving this one to Batman. Despite not having prep, Bruce is still highly intelligent, and should be able to deduce Rayquaza's weaknesses as the battle goes on.

Come on, Batman has to have at least some ice weapons on him.

@Maverick No matter how intelligent, I doubt anyone would look at giant flying dragon worm and think that throwing a piece of ice at it is a good idea unless something happens that causes that to be evident. Plus, as Weekly said, Rayquaza has a far greater power advantage, meaning that anything it does would probably kill Batman.

What Derp said.

Even then there will be no "battle going on." Rayquaza is over 1187 times stronger. He taps Hellbat and fight is over.

In that case, should this fight even be a thing? Batman is horribly outclassed here, although imo, removing speed equalization may make this less one sided.

OP probably misread the profiles and thought both were 5-A. Also speed equalized really doesn't make this fair when literally the first move is made and it's over for Hellbat. Even if that move was merely a finger tap.

I'll be closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back