• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Between Female Rulers

Battle of Female Rulers!

Kaguya Otsutsuki vs Heylin Witch Wuya

Both are bloodlusted

Round 1: No BFR, Speed Equalized

Round 2: Speed Unequalized, BFR allowed, Wuya can use Shen Gong Wu if needed

Both are in a Xiaolin Showdown Battlefield

Which one wins this?
Kaguya Ootsutsuki
Wuya by jack666rulez

Physical wuya is doing nothing to kaguya the difference is too high, they can both teleport and fly but with kaguya have mid-high regen even if wuya useing her magic harms her she would regen from it so i can't see how wuya will win especially with kaguyas rinn-sharingan and byakugan i know wuya can time stop but with out a way to put her down or sealing her for extended periods of time i cant see her wining and i also know of wuyas reality warping but it has not been shown to take away peoples powers it can arlter the physics of the world and that is a strong case but with out see the full extent of her reality warping i cant say how well it would do against kaguya reasonably she can win but she had troble with a guy and some kids who had no business beating her who with out sheng gong wu would be nothing to her i say kaguya wins round 1 with mid-high difficulty

As for round 2 i would give it to wuya the sheng gong wu closeing the gape easily between them wuya would have the total advantage especially with the fountain of hui and the eagle scope she would become omniscient and with the Kuzusu Atom potential atomic level destruction and with the shard giving her near light speed i say wuya with extreme ease

Back