• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle For the Title of 2nd Strongest Smash Character (?)

if no knowledgeable persona members come im going to just say ness won but still keep the thread open

I tried to make another vs thread and when I inserted an image it only appeared for a split second before disappearing, any idea what to do about it?

I tried to make another vs thread and when I inserted an image it only appeared for a split second before disappearing, any idea what to do about it?
As far as I know you can't put own images but can put images from other sites.
For instance me:
xlrxEjP.png

im talking about inserting an image into a thread that you are currently making, not posting an image into the replys

Here to debunk some misconceptions here.

Ness’s Fate Hax flat out doesn’t work against Ren, as for Fate ties even the Gods in Persona, which exist across the entire CU (a structure with uncountable worlds), who are all Type 4 Acasual, yet Ren can manipulate his and others as he pleases. Coupled with two layers of resistance to Fate, as he is unbound by regular fate, and Yaldabaoth’s fate manipulation, who literally rigged the entire game (which lasts several months) from the start for Ren to lose. Not to mention his resistance gets even stronger, as Maruki stomps Yaldabaoth in Cognition potency, along with additional resistance to Casualty & Probability Manipulation.

Also, Ness’s fate hax wouldn’t help him from dodging anything either, as Down Shot negated the probability of all of the combined PT’s attacks (which has no travel time and instantly spawn on you) completely missing.

Absorption doesn’t work either, as Yaldabaoth was merging and absorbing the Metaverse with the real world, a multiversal structure.

However, Ren can do nothing about range. Try any of the Gods (Nyx, Nyarlathotep, Izanami/Marie, Maruki), etc.

Here to debunk some misconceptions here.

Ness’s Fate Hax flat out doesn’t work against Ren, as for Fate ties even the Gods in Persona, which exist across the entire CU (a structure with uncountable worlds), who are all Type 4 Acasual, yet Ren can manipulate his and others as he pleases. Coupled with two layers of resistance to Fate, as he is unbound by regular fate, and Yaldabaoth’s fate manipulation, who literally rigged the entire game (which lasts several months) from the start for Ren to lose. Not to mention his resistance gets even stronger, as Maruki stomps Yaldabaoth in Cognition potency, along with additional resistance to Casualty & Probability Manipulation.
Ness fate hax affects beings with not only type 4 aca in his world but type 4 aca in the real world which is transcendent (depending on the context here, it's not transcendent into a higher tier, but it's a higher layer and thus faaaar more potent), Yaldabaoth's fate manip doesn't even sound good, it sounds like standardized fate manip. Even then, fate hax isn't the only part of Truth's arsenal, it extends as subjective reality and plot manipulation. What's the scale of the probability manip, what's the probabilities it goes by?

Also, Ness’s fate hax wouldn’t help him from dodging anything either, as Down Shot negated the probability of all of the combined PT’s attacks (which has no travel time and instantly spawn on you) completely missing.
Again, what's the probability? Even then since he's the universe itself he wouldn't need to dodge since Joker doesn't have the range.

Absorption doesn’t work either, as Yaldabaoth was merging and absorbing the Metaverse with the real world, a multiversal structure.
I checked Ren's page and saw no resistance to absorption.

Ness fate hax affects beings with not only type 4 aca in his world but type 4 aca in the real world which is transcendent (depending on the context here, it's not transcendent into a higher tier, but it's a higher layer and thus faaaar more potent), Yaldabaoth's fate manip doesn't even sound good, it sounds like standardized fate manip. Even then, fate hax isn't the only part of Truth's arsenal, it extends as subjective reality and plot manipulation. What's the scale of the probability manip, what's the probabilities it goes by?
I don’t understand how being Type 4 in two places makes it stronger. Shadows, Gods, and Persons exist in the Collective Unconscious, above space and time (which is actually another layer of resistance), so does it make it stronger because they’re acasual on other words too?
Yaldabaoth's fate manip doesn't even sound good, it sounds like standardized fate manip. Even then, fate hax isn't the only part of Truth's arsenal, it extends as subjective reality and plot manipulation. What's the scale of the probability manip, what's the probabilities it goes by?
I’m sorry it doesn’t good to you? Manipulating someone’s entire life and every obstacle they were faced intentionally meant to deter them over the span of basically a year sounds pretty potent to me, especially since it binds even the Type 4 Gods. Subjective Reality doesn’t work either.

The probability negates your attack down to 0%, he will always evade, yet Ren’s Down Shot negated it.

I checked Ren's page and saw no resistance to absorption.
Well, yeah, lol, Ren is still under revisions, it’s why no supporters have made any matches for him.

I don’t understand how being Type 4 in two places makes it stronger. Shadows, Gods, and Persons exist in the Collective Unconscious, above space and time (which is actually another layer of resistance), so does it make it stronger because they’re acasual on other words too?
The reason you don't understand is because you misrepresented by claim. Giygas is naturally above space-time and the player is by extension above the space-time Giygas is above. Not that they're "in two places".

I’m sorry it doesn’t good to you? Manipulating someone’s entire life and every obstacle they were faced intentionally meant to deter them over the span of basically a year sounds pretty potent to me, especially since it binds even the Type 4 Gods. Subjective Reality doesn’t work either.
That's literally fate manip's very definition. That's not potent, the only potent part is it affect type 4s and that's about it. A potent version of fate hax is that your entire scope of reality functions under your viewpoint, which for the explanation you gave for Yald, he just manipulate sfate, he doesn't actively passively control it via his perspective. Why does subjective reality not work?

But Dat...

Remember what we discussed: Time Traveling in EarthBound = No fate hax and Higher dimensional existence 😎

Back