• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of geniuses: Spider-Man vs Joseph Joestar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamon dura neg is just that, dura neg. It doesn't work as well enough to cut Spidey in half, but it still negs durability.

It's a pretty fair battle actually, both joseph and spider man have decent winning conditions, only neighborhood friend winning conditions are a little more likely
Are they though. Are they really? He has advantages sure, but like half of Joseph's things haven't even been brought up. To further that, I'm surprised nobody actually hit me up, small sus.
Spiderman's main condition that's been argued oddly enough isn't even one, and the thing that would net him a win has only been mentioned in passing like twice. It's a tad off if you ask me.

And I assume that's factoring in every single one of Joseph's abilities, options and the like?
Listing reasons as to why one wins isn't the same as explaining why one would beat the other.

Though I'll say now, Spidey's AP advantage is almost entirely useless, it'd need to be at least 50% higher for it to actually matter. Spidey's only real win condition that's feasible is incap via webbing due to Joseph's LS. Something as mundane as just brawling or physical attacks is ultimately utterly useless here for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back