• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of geniuses: Spider-Man vs Joseph Joestar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine when they translate that and see yall saying the F word and about ******* dads

As well as the range of it, the ability to channel it through objects such as the ground, metal, liquids, and organic substances and more (The webbing would probably serve as a good conductor all things considered) its ability to amplify one's durability a great extent beyond what they can usually take, and a whole bunch of other shit like Joseph's stamina being so great he can run 100km with a mask that actively ***** him over, as well as the ability to heal things such as broken bones, cuts and even a broken neck with his Hamon.
Actually I do want this cleared up because other users aren't being the clearest, it's a duraneg oneshot, right?
All Joseph needs is to get one good charge on him, it'd be difficult with Spidey sense, but it's definitely doable and Joseph can play the stall game if need be given he can heal the types of injuries Spidey will be inflicting (presumably mostly blunt force trauma) and nullify any of the pain that comes with it.
I want clarification abit of whether Spider-Man can point-blank web him up here, actually. Giving Joseph no time to react and presuming he can't do shit to webs here.
though it's much weaker, that shouldnt matter a whole lot if Joseph doesn't need to unleash a huge burst of it to vaporize Spidey given, well, he can't, he ain't weak to sunlight.
So it's still "organ failure if you touch" levels?

Yeah if it's "lol oneshot" on everything think this is a stomp.

it's a duraneg oneshot, right?
It can be a one shot, it can be not. Depend where Joseph lands the hit and how much hamon he uses. It can be a one shot, that's for sure.
I want clarification abit of whether Spider-Man can point-blank web him up here, actually. Giving Joseph no time to react and presuming he can't do shit to webs here.
Could you elaborate more on that?
So it's still "organ failure if you touch" levels?

Yeah if it's "lol oneshot" on everything think this is a stomp.
I think the first point pretty much answer this. But like, if Joseph is fighting someone stronger than him, then pretty sure he'd go for a one shot via organ fuckery gg. All his attacks with hamon can and will ignore dura, some of them are just more potent to the point of one shotting.

And will this be added because of grace or **** grace? If we adding then I'm not arguing because it's pointless.

Could you elaborate more on that?
Webs being used at like, melee range, to wrap up the opponent. Spider-Man doesn't always use them as ranged traps
But like, if Joseph is fighting someone stronger than him, then pretty sure he'd go for a one shot via organ fuckery gg
To be fair how does he gauge that

Webs being used at like, melee range, to wrap up the opponent. Spider-Man doesn't always use them as ranged traps
Well it depends if Joseph will be able to destroy them via Hamon or not, and i think he pretty much can do that. Though I don't remember THAT much about Hamon in Part 1 and 2.
To be fair how does he gauge that
It's like, well, he touch Peter and then Hamon will affect his body, more like destruction or desconstruction of the body. It can also **** organs like others said, via touching too. It's just that simple.

I'm gonna play some Valorant now with friends and will elaborate more on that if Chariot doesnt.

Well it depends if Joseph will be able to destroy them via Hamon or not, and i think he pretty much can do that. Though I don't remember THAT much about Hamon in Part 1 and 2.
From clips I've seen Hamon conducts through literal rope without destroying it so I dunno

I am siding with Joseph currently, but I would like to see more arguments to both sides

Joseph tem que ganhar nessa porra caralhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Biological Manipulation (His metabolism fought back against a drug that should've given him heart failure)"

Yes organ failure.
I hope I don't need to explain why Spidey's metabolism fighting off a drug that takes several minutes to stop a heart via chemically induced compounds and the like, which is the whole reason his metabolism could fight it off in the first place given there was agents that could be fought off, mitigating it to the point it didn't do what was intended (And it still hurt like a bitch mind you, it wasn't even perfect), isn't the same as Spidey's heart or any other organ for the most part just stopping then and there with no drug to do it, without several minutes for his metabolism to fight it off as well given it's instant for the most part, even if his metabolism could fight it off.
This is like arguing Spidey resisting a drug stopping his heart would mean he can resist having his heart stopped by someone literally ripping it out, the reasons why are utterly removed from each other.

Yes organ failure.
I hope I don't need to explain why Spidey's metabolism fighting off a drug that takes several minutes to stop a heart via chemically induced compounds and the like, which is the whole reason his metabolism could fight it off in the first place given there was agents that could be fought off, mitigating it to the point it didn't do what was intended (And it still hurt like a bitch mind you, it wasn't even perfect), isn't the same as Spidey's heart or any other organ for the most part just stopping then and there with no drug to do it.
This is like arguing Spidey resisting a drug stopping his heart would mean he can resist having his heart stopped by someone literally ripping it out, the reasons why are utterly removed from each other.
fair, I didn't think about it enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back