• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
pretty sure that due to the location , Ornstein can't see toshiro nor sense him , making this match a stomp unless changed .

Toshiro can kinda null any Ornstein's attack. Skill gap is kinda big (Toshiro is like 60 years old, Ornstein lived for millenias) but I'm still leaning towards Toshiro, not voting yet tho

so , i don't know about the AP difference if there is any , i will argue assuming they have roughtly the same AP .

toshiro have the mobility advantage with flight and shunpo and will probably end the fight if he can entirely freeze Ornstein due to powernull .

Ornstein have the range advantage with his lightning unless toshiro use his most powerfull techniques to cover multiples kilometers.

It's kinda out of characther, but toshito could trick Ornstein with his ice mirror trick and land a decisive blow .

heh , i will say that toshiro take the match mid diff unless there is a huge powergap in favor of Ornstein . He can spam create huge constructs of ice covering entire buildings and with Ornstein lack of mobility compared to toshiro he would be caught in it in a small time period .

They do have roughly the same AP (Byakuya scales similarly to CU and the Lords, and Toshi scales to him)

Vote counted, (as Toshi's first move will likely either be dashing toward him to slice him and freeze him or flash freeze with a wave of his arm, dashing not working if its blocked, as it would likely only freeze the Dragonslayer Spear, and arm wave Flash Freeze being mid range and only several meters).

Adult toshiro mainly spammed ice power in the sole combat we saw hin in and only used his sword once to cut geralt 's sword.

regular toshiro is the one that like close quarter combat.

Naeblis495 said:
Adult toshiro mainly spammed ice power in the sole combat we saw hin in and only used his sword once to cut geralt 's sword.
regular toshiro is the one that like close quarter combat.
As far as tactics and battle strategy/preferences, are they really to be considered different?

when one always used to start at close quarter but the other never used it offensively , i believe so .

It would be another story if toshiro started as a teen and had to evolve to adult . But if he start directly in adult form then i will argue that he will mainly fight the way he did against gerad : use ice attacks from a distance .

In that case, I'd say Flash Freeze with his arm wave is most likely, but that's only several meters if I remember correctly, so he'd have to get a bit closer

I don't get why I keep reading people say mature hitsugaya ice power has nullification hax ability, because what I know is that ice does that already. Either way I vote on hitsugaya winning

Icezer00 said:
I don't get why I keep reading people say mature hitsugaya ice power has nullification hax ability, because what I know is that ice does that already. Either way I vote on hitsugaya winning
Ice doesn't give power nullification, only Toshi's 4 Elements Freeze

Vote counted

Actually all hitsugaya abilities in adult form allow this ability, not just 4 element freeze. But the reason I say this is because freezing nullifies things already. Like when Rukia nullified Rudbornn abilities from making more armies. Freezing is to completely stop things (not trying to go all scientific on this BTW)

Icezer00 said:
Actually all hitsugaya abilities in adult form allow this ability, not just 4 element freeze.
But the reason I say this is because freezing nullifies things already. Like when Rukia nullified Rudbornn abilities from making more armies. Freezing is to completely stop things (not trying to go all scientific on this BTW)
Ice doesn't give power null unless specifically outlined

Oh OK I get u but that wouldn't make sense because in the manga hitsugaya didn't use 4 element freeze to stop the function of Gerard sword he just Freeze cut it Before using 4 element freeze Ability. I don't know why 4 Elements Freeze is specifically outline to stop the function of anything it freezes hmm

There in lies the problem: was it the cut? Or was it 4EF that followed right after? I'd say 4EF, but if I'm shown something to prove otherwise, then it is what it is

Understood, that's proof enough in my book, literally in the words of Hitsugaya himself, all of his ice attacks power null

Like when Rukia nullified Rudbornn abilities from making more armies.
That only worked because Rudborn ability is akin to a three , so freezing it destroy his ability to grow soldiers , same for burning it probably , doesn't mean that fire is powernull.

We are talking here of stopping Hax that have no basis in physics or biology , wich is what Adult Toshiro's ice does , it can freeze Hoffnung's hope .It is at a level not seen before and never before was that statement used for any ice attacks in bleach, even Rukia's new shikai/bankai wich reach absolute zero doesn't powernull hax .

OK I understand what you are saying. But aside from that, to tell you the truth In my opinion, I don't think adult hitsugaya really has power nullification ability like we think he does because he never really stated that he does like saying "I take away your ability or powers" like Ichibei do. what he probably was saying was that freezing hoffnuug stop it's effects like Rukia tried freezing as-nodt fear effect with his thorns. Because if that was the case wouldn't Gerard be dead and unable to revive in that last battle? Just saying.

I can understand why you think like that but i will disagree

Gerard have proved to be resistant to powernull as he could break out of the ice and revive despite having his functions stopped . His sword apparently doesn't have that same protection .

Naeblis495 said:
I can understand why you think like that but i will disagree

Gerard have proved to be resistant to powernull as he could break out of the ice and revive despite having his functions stopped . His sword apparently doesn't have that same protection .
Oh OK, I just thinking about that and how that moment made me say "wait how did Gerard revive after that".

SpookyShadow said:
Dark Souls might be one of the only worthy opponents Bleach has.
Because Reiatsu Crush doesn't work.
Deadass, you hit the nail on the head

That and I'm knowledgeable on both verses

Dark souls 6-Bs are 8 teratons. I'll probably look at this thread again later because it's super late where I live, I just noticed people were asking about Dark Souls ap.

Back