• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldn't Shiro already be one shorting 37 teratons? Kenny takes 7 Gremmys to the face and keeps going but could barely scratch Hoffnung which Shiro oneshot.

Kenny with his eyepatch still on took the 7 gremmys .

And with his eyepatch off he still could only nick Hoffnung a little bit .

AnonymousBlank said:
Shouldn't Shiro already be one shorting 37 teratons? Kenny takes 7 Gremmys to the face and keeps going but could barely scratch Hoffnung which Shiro oneshot.
No, at the very most, there's only a 4x difference, and even that's too much because of what Naeblis said

Also, failed to mention earlier that, particularly, Toshiro's power null can give him insane range advantage. He already has it to a degree, but if Toshiro does the arm wave flash freeze and one of the ice spikes hits Ornstein and freezes him, he can no longer use his miracles, so his lightning ranges attacks will be for not.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
How is this fair again?
Type 2 stops Toshiro from outright killing him, and even if he has the lower AP, it's not even close to 7x, so Toshiro not only can't oneshot him, but even if he could, type 2 lolnopes

??? Shiro one shots stuff that are barely scratched by hits nearly x4 Ornstein. He most certainly can one shot here when a simple swing bifurcates goldie's ass. Also Type 2 doesn't work like you say it does. You can still die if you have Type 2, it just takes more grievous wounds. If Shiro splits him in half or takes his head, he loses unless he has feats of surviving those wounds and still being able to keep fighting.

AnonymousBlank said:
??? Shiro one shots stuff that are barely scratched by hits nearly x4 Ornstein. He most certainly can one shot here when a simple swing bifurcates goldie's ass. Also Type 2 doesn't work like you say it does. You can still die if you have Type 2, it just takes more grievous wounds. If Shiro splits him in half or takes his head, he loses unless he has feats of surviving those wounds and still being able to keep fighting.
I thought he's was getting bumped to 37 teratons? That's only 4x Ornstein

Shiro's scaling is one shotting Hoffnung that Kenny scratches. A weaker Kenny is already 10 or 37 teratons. Him being "upgraded" to 37 teratons just means the base number he scales to is going there, not that his AP is just that.

AnonymousBlank said:
Shiro's scaling is one shotting Hoffnung that Kenny scratches. A weaker Kenny is already 10 or 37 teratons. Him being "upgraded" to 37 teratons just means the base number he scales to is going there, not that his AP is just that.
This saddens me deeply. You think it's too late to switch Ornstein to another character? I've got a more even fight in mind (AP is about the same, but the competition has some nasty hax and might have a way around Power Null)

If AP is comparable, Shiro's only thing is power null which apparently gets countered from what you say so it seems pointless. Hax is a pain tbh.

AnonymousBlank said:
If AP is comparable, Shiro's only thing is power null which apparently gets countered from what you say so it seems pointless. Hax is a pain tbh.
Oh no, I meant the Dark Souls character's AP is the same as Ornstein's

Ah, my bad. In that case, it seems fine. Shiro spams range in this key so if the hax has enough range to hit him from the start it should be pretty fair.

AnonymousBlank said:
Aight then, what does CU do and is there any Hades to watch out for?
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic (with sorceries and some weapons), Fire Manipulation (with pyromancies and some weapons), Lightning Manipulation (with miracles and some weapons), Healing (Mid-Low via healing items and Miracles), Expert melee combatant, archer and mage, Sound Manipulation (can make his movement completely silent with Hush. Can create a sound at a target location to attract and distract enemies), Gravity Manipulation (can negate all non-lethal fall damage with Fall Control, can increase the weight of enemies until they can only move slowly with Tranquil Walk of Peace), Poison Manipulation (with pyromancies and some weapons), Light Manipulation (can create an orb of light with Cast Light), Holy Manipulation, Dimensional Travel and Summoning (Via the Red Eye Orb and Soapstones), Darkness Manipulation (with Abyss Sorceries), Homing Attack (most Sorceries will track their target to some degree), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 4, 7, and 8, reliant on the Undead Curse), Can amp his physical offense and defense via magic/Pyromancy, Power Nullification (via Vow of Silence), Mind Control on undead entities (via Undead Rapport), Invisibility (both for self and weapons via Sorceries and Ring of Fog), Shapeshifting (via Dragon Stones and the Chameleon Sorcery), Energy Blasts, Resurrection (will resurrect after being killed), Teleportation (Via Homeward Bone and Homeward miracle), Weapon Creation (can summon massive blades from the ground with Gravelord Sword Dance), Limited Time Manipulation, Soul Absorption (Can absorb the souls of defeated enemies, can absorb the Humanity (a special type of soul) of others via the Dark Hand), Resistance to Magic, Fire, Lightning, Mind, Soul, Toxi, Curse Manipulation, Petrification and Bleeding effects, Resistance to Statistics Reduction and Power Nullification via resisting Hollowing (Hollowing reduces even the mightiest warriors to dessicated corpses and the Darksign failed to completely suppress the Dark Soul)

To divide it into 2 things, depending on the situation, CU will likely start with buffs and debuffs and either use weapons (sword, bows, lances, axes, etc) or magic (elemental manip, healing, aforementioned buffs and debuffs, etc). He can then change between them mid fight to better tackle an opponent.

is death the only way of winning for this match ? because otherwise maybe hitsu can just leave him in nice ice case and hop out ( i don't know if there is any AP gap)

Naeblis495 said:
is death the only way of winning for this match ? because otherwise maybe hitsu can just leave him in nice ice case and hop out ( i don't know if there is any AP gap)
Incap is a valid win condition due to SBA.

the AP gap is Toshi is able to oneshot something over 4x stronger than CU

what are CU opening move ? if he doesn't lead with a hax that end the fight then i'm pretty sure hitsu just freeze him in a big aoe or shikai hyokettsu him and leave him like that just like he did harribel ,as CU couldn't break out of it .

Naeblis495 said:
what are CU opening move ? if he doesn't lead with a hax that end the fight then i'm pretty sure hitsu just freeze him in a big aoe or shikai hyokettsu him and leave him like that just like he did harribel ,as CU couldn't break out of it .
Usually he leads with buffs and debuffs, so stuff like making himself stronger, tougher, or even invisible, or things like power null, curses, poisons, or lowering enemy stats

do his buffs or debuff would close the gap enough for him breaking out of hitsu's ice and can he cast multiple buff/debuff at once ?

Powernull would work and would make the fight a stomp given his immortalities .

Invisibility wouldn't work obviously.

Naeblis495 said:
do his buffs or debuff would close the gap enough for him breaking out of hitsu's ice and can he cast multiple buff/debuff at once ?
Powernull would work and would make the fight a stomp given his immortalities .

Invisibility wouldn't work obviously.
I'm not sure how strong is buffs and debuffs are, but I can contact someone on it. He can't cast multiple spells at once

I think we agree in Byakuya vs CU that the power null would only work on Kido and Hado, since it negs spells

Righf

oh , his powernull won't null hitsu zanpakuto ? damn

then CU only hope is to buff his AP/debuff hitsu AP as a first action and hope it close the gap enough for him to break out of an ice case . If he does anything else , i really don't see him having a chance of winning .

SpookyShadow said:
@Baki
Really? Didn't Vow of Silence also null weapon arts?
Vow of Silence for the Ashen One might, but weapon arts didn't exist in DS 1, which is probably why they said only hado and kido

i'm voting hitsu , he have far better chance of leading with a winning move

I'm not even sure if CU have a chance here as i don't know the strengh of his buff/debuff .

Naeblis495 said:
i'm voting hitsu , he have far better chance of leading with a winning move
I'm not even sure if CU have a chance here as i don't know the strengh of his buff/debuff .
Counted

I believe from what I've read Power Within alone doubles CU's AP, all the other amps I'm not sure. I'll ask more

i don't think he would have enough time to cast multiple buff/debuff before hitsu's first attack land wich will most likely be an aoe ice attack as it is what he use most in adult form .

hitsu have more than 4x the AP here ,so i don't think a 2x buff would be enough to permit CU to break out of the ice wich would then be GG for hitsu .

unless he have a single buff/debuff that would permit to close the AP gap and use it as a first move my vote stay on hitsu . If CU DOES have a buff that close the gap , i'll retract my vote for further argumentation.

Dark Sign is not a power. It's a curse placed on his body. It's possible to use Darksign when one is under Vow of Silence (which is powernull) so I think yes

so he have thought based teleportation that work even while powernulled and paralyzed/trapped in ice , do i understand correctly ?

ok , how would that work in Hueco Mundo ? do we assume there is bonfires in there ?

Back