• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Isekai Girls (Technically): Rosa Everrin vs Sausha Violin

Amazing introduction haha

I'll start by asking what Rosa starts with.

Sausha will start by going in for H2H combat and using her close combat magic abilities.

Rosa usually starts off by jumping back to get some distance and firing off a few spells to test who she's up against.

After that, she'll go in for H2H.

Hmm what kind of spells are we talking about?

If they are projectiles or energy blast Sausha will likely match the attack (she won't be able to do this fully with the AP gap atm) or just Dodge and reflect them.

Well, she'll fire a Flare Blast, which is normally used to distract people like the Solar Flare, but her mana reserves makes it so she can use it as a missile. So, a massive fireball heads thy way.

How big of a fire ball are we talking? Could it be jumped over by someone who can pretty much do mid air movements?

If not, she will just stop time to get around it, and suprise Rosa when she resumes.

Very specific size?

So after this will she also charge towards Sausha for H2H?

Yes, though I don't think Rosa will stand much of a chance with the difference in their level of skill in H2H.

She makes up for it in the fact that she will 1-2 shot Sausha.

But yes that is a problem since Sausha's hits will both absorb her energy and raise her body temperature to boiling levels.

Does she have anything else at that point into the fight?

If it comes to that point, Rosa would probably blind her with a flash of light and retreat to a safer position. There, she'll fight a ranged battle from that point.

That will probably force Sausha to get more serious. That will boost her speed making her able to close the distance slowly.

From range Sausha can shoot some basic magic blast aswell.

If she fires magical blasts, Rosa would just absorb it with her Prism Magic.

Lol, I forgot about this little thing about the magic.

Users of Prism Magic are able to absorb incoming spells or mana directly from the target by making contact and returning it back at their opponents much like a prism reflects and refracts light.

Eh, well, she already retreated. But yeah, now, if you attack her with magic, she'll just eat it and spit it back at you.

No problem for Sausha as she would just be using "filler moves" while her main goal is to get back in to her comfort zone which is close combat.

This isn't on her profile at the momment but she can also re-direct energy blast by using a hand technique that manipulates air. It's a bit like Abandonment from the OPM series.

At this point, Rosa would create clones to fight for her in an attempt to overwhelm Sausha and reinforce her clones with a full body forcefield. If need be, she'll cast Eternal Ice Flower and freeze Sausha

Jesus Rosa with the clones!

That would force Sausha to get more serious for sure, not sure if it would be 100% yet but her stats would probably be at a 3x boost by then.

Sausha has no resistance to freezing so that is fair game. However, she will likely just stop time, use elemental magic to burn the ice, and then resume.

Oof, if Sausha goes to 100%... this would be bad. Hmm, what's Sausha's next move after she melts the ice?

attempting to finish her off quick by disabling her magic completely for 3 seconds with shut-down.

if she survives that she will go 100%

yeah lol, she will tackle her while all her supernatual stuff is nulled.

Her tackles can actually cause severe organ failure since her attacks will always actually being hitting your insides.

>59 dimensional

o
But anyway uh i guess that just means she goes 100% and attempts to tackle her.

What does Rosa respond with

Subbing in with a clone and use Skyline Predator to take to the skies. If Sausha goes 100%, Rosa might just resort to nuking the area with a 10x Flash Cannon.

It's the move she used to blow up the Maui sized Island Arena. She basically creates ten orbs of light and condenses them into a hyper-dense sphere of energy and fires it as a beam.

Jeez. That would definitely hurt Sausha. But since her durability scales to her "Serious" attack potency she might be able to take it.

What happens if Rosa is to get hit by a tackle?

No but she can jump extremely high and do mid-air movements

Pretty uncomfortable position for Sausha to be in. She will have to rely on her basic energy blast and attempt to close the gap betweem them 2.

At this point, if the battle is to that point, Rosa will resort to her absorb, counter, and run tactics, using her aerial advantage to try and avoid Sausha's attacks.

I have to say. Sausha's a really solid character. I like how you made her, Phoenks.

Thankyou i actually really like Rosa aswell.

Playing the range game wish Sausha is very smart cause she hates to be in that position.

However, at that point she will start relying on her 59 dimensional time stop. Which she usually dosent use because its "Cheap".

Hmm, that's smart. Rosa only has Tier 2 Time Stop Resistance. Shit. Hmmm, at this point, if Rosa gets hit after the time stop ends, she'll probably start reinforcing her barrier and gain distance. She'll also start creating more clones and use them as covers while casting spells through them. That is, if she doesn't die first.

What even is 59 dimensional time stop.

Also who told me Sausha wasn't a smurf?

She isn't! She just has some decent abilities.

59 dimensional time stop is just time stop that works on each infinitely higher plane up to 59.

Sorry to bore you with that cosmology.

Also I think at this point in he fight Sausha would pretty much just keep doing what she was doing the whole fight which is getting in close and trying to box her to death. Winding Rosa down.

Actually I just realized that Rosa only has peak human stamina.. that seems like it can be a huge problem

Back