• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Giving this to BB as he's an immensely better fighter then Mako and is far more versatile as well.

Mako has the AP but she gets trumped in everything else

Okay, Mako has the slight higher AP, Lifting Strength, Stamina advantage. Beast Boy has more experience, intelligence, and more ways to attacks. I think Mako would win.

BB has no ranged attacks though, he relies exclusively on melee attacks which is going to be very bad news against someone several times stronger

BB also has ways to increase his speed. Not drastically, but enough to matter, albeit slightly. Said means are transforming into a cheetah or an ostrich or a pterodactyl.

Mako is able to use danmaku levels of projectiles and if he tries to get in melee range he gets a swift kick to the head, and he doesnt have anything heavy enough that he can transform into to be able to crush Mako

I was about to vote Mako, but I gotta commit to BB now ovo.

Projectiles are a serious advantage, but BB can turn into a snake a sparrow or something else small and maneuverable to get around. If he does manage to get into melee range, Mako's not gonna get something like a swift kick to the head off. BB's more skilled and varied in h2h combat.

They'd make a cute couple though. I'd ship that.

Edit: Ninja'd

@Cal Besides the elite Four and Satsuki, Mako is considered the most skilled fighter at Honouji, even by the standards of the two most analytical characters in the series

That seems like it'd be little issue for something like a fly, which is far more intelligent than your average fly mind you, to evade.

@Arrogant Mako can accurately catch money being shot at supersonic speeds with her fingertips WITHOUT her uniform, she's stupidly accurate with her projectiles

Back