• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beast Digimon Ability Additions

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Time for more Inherited Skill revisions. As you guys know, we have standards for this stuff, I will make a blog explaining what those are later on (probably as soon as I type this out)

Let's get started.

WereGarurumo
WereGarurumon by our standards gains abilities from Hanumo, Meramo, Wizardmo and Garurumon.

These Digimon add a pretty large list of abilities to the big bad wolf.

-Offensive Information Manipulation and Durability Negation via Nightmare Syndrome. Both Bakumon and Digitamamon's techniques are noted to be the same move and as such WereGarurumon should be able to use it as either method. Also gets this via Dark Crusher which is an arrow of darkness that instantly destroys any data it his.

-Summoning via Summon.

-Death Manipulation or Mind Manipulation (so a technique around it) via Dark Song. "Screams to lure the enemy to death or release darkness that stuns them." I am more on the side of Dark Song to be more of a mental ability than instant death.

-Darkness Manipulation via Nightmare. Blast the foe with dark energy.

-Electricity Manipulation via Thundercloud and Thunder Ball.

-Illusion Creation and Fear Manipulation via Terror Illusion. Creates Illusions that exploits his opponent's fears.

-Air Manipulation via Blink Breeze.

-Duplication. Inherited from Keramon who grants it to Wizardmon. Can duplicate himself thousands of times, however these duplicates have lesser abilities.

-Poison Manipulation via Crazy Smoke. Spews out poisonous smoke.

-Limited Probability Manipulation or Death Manipulation via Destroyer. A passive skill that makes it so that all his attacks have a 10% chance to instantly kill opponents.

-Light Manipulation via Candle Ring. Can create rings of light to attack.

-Hair Manipulation via Dohatsuten. Hardens its fur to metallic hardness and shoots needle-like hairs from its body.

Mammothmo
The mammoth obtains abilities from Hanumon and Garurumon.

-Offensive Information Manipulation, Dream Manipulation and Durability Negation via Nightmare Syndrome. Both Bakumon and Digitamamon's techniques are noted to be the same move and as such WereGarurumon should be able to use it as either method.

-Hair Manipulation via Dohatsuten. Hardens its fur to metallic hardness and shoots needle-like hairs from its body.

-Fire Manipulation via Howling Blaster.

-Shockwave Creation via Wolf Cry.

MirageGaogamo
The Beast Knight mon gets abilities from WereGarurumon whose stuff is listed above.

BanchoLeomo
Nothing new to be inherited. But some resistances.

-Resistance to Existence Erasure and Power Nullification. Resists Yggdrasil's Particle Worm.

SaberLeomo
-Hair Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement via Infinity Arrow. Saber's signature move. We just needed to add this to it.

-Poison Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement via Contact and Stinger Poration. Fires a poisonous blast from its mouth. Inherited from Dokugumon who corrode (or can corrode) everything it touches with its poison as well a spit out said corroding poison out as a poisonous blast attack.

-Resistance to Corrosion Inducement and Poison Manipulation. From Dokugumon who can resist being touched by other Dokugumon.

That's all for now.

Just so people know, Dark Fire and Darkness based skills will be revised soon, and as such I will not add Dark Fire to these files as while it will remain a super powerful erasure move, it won't be via Hellfire and more Darkness shenanigans.

did standards change? looking at just weregarurumon, he would also have:

gaogamon

gaogamon is from 1 card, redigi/decode, DSCS/HM, and Next order. wikimon is missing links here also.

I had leomon in my post, but I removed it because weregarurumon isnt in digimon world 1, so thats a hoax someone has added to wikimon

I can update these digimons pages to see if they miss anything, if the X3 rule is still in effect.

No, that still gets inherited to later forms as it is still an ability of the Digimon.

Back