• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Become a Hadou/Gudou God!

Try to create your own Briah, based on your desire! Decide for yourself if you want it to be Gudou or Hadou, and think of ways to use your power.

u mean taiji or taikyoku or atziluth to be a hadou or gudou

Well mine is pretty simple. Hajun on steroids so I expand on a much faster rate and guarantee to overpower opponent so probs hadou/gudou core type? Eh it wll be used to kick a lot of ppls asses as it has no tumor weakness lolz

I'll go first.

I want things to be interesting and fun.

I'll probably end up getting a power to screw with everything, like a some sort of reality gem.

Gudou - I want to be high

Hadou- I want everyone and everything to be high

Litreally no chance for Apoptosis, Naraka's sensories would be too high to stop me as well.

nice high AF helps

Though i don't think mind would have an apoptosis due to having a gudou core but wanting to increase and beat my opponent so infinite expanding :p And naraka would have a headache to get on my level lolz

Edit: To make it hadou weaken ppl's laws to oblivion i suppose

I would love something called LawBreaker.

As the name applies, it's a Hadou AND Gudou Desire (I want all all of laws, causalities, and concepts to bend to my will)

I want freedom from anything that restricts me.

Gudou desire, allowing me to essentially evolve without limit, unbinding myself from anything that might confine me, law by law. Even should salinificatio, final death or annihilatio take me, I will be unbound from the restrictions such a state of existence places on me and thus I can continue to "be" and act. Also lets me achieve Moksha, making me a hole in the law of any other God, regardless of their Taikyoku.

Is Gudou for good reason. If it was Hadou, it would reduce all laws of the universe, be they physical, causal, conceptual, or anything else, to nothing, transforming the entire world into a primordial chaos without time, space, matter, energy, souls, etc.

One could say it would be as bad as Manji Mandara

Muhammedmco said:
I would love something called LawBreaker.
As the name applies, it's a Hadou AND Gudou Desire (I want all all of laws, causalities, and concepts to bend to my will)
Waste of a law.

You get that just be being hadou

I want that what I believe is absolute.

All of the things that I said, think or believe is absolutely true. Even someone else's law because **** you.

@Monarch

Becomin Moksha means you literally throw away all of your supernatural abilities, and the potential to become a god

And it's a one thing only since in case a new Hadou is born, previous Moksha humans will be subject to the Hadou rule

...Unless you meant Moksha as in another thing?

Yes

I get better Moksha

leave me alone I haven't read KKK I don't know these things, I get the leftovers from you guy's chats about it *cries* OvO

Ah... the deepest desire of your soul.

But surely... Saint Quartz is merely the means to an end?

Isn't your true desire... to have all the waifus?

Monarch Laciel said:
Ah... the deepest desire of your soul.
But surely... Saint Quartz is merely the means to an end?

Isn't your true desire... to have all the waifus?
UMINEKO MANIPULATION INTESIFIES

@Monarch If I don't have Quartz, I cannot gets the Waifu I want to. That is the absolute law of Grand Order.

Besides, there are also some badass husbando like Merlin, Gramps and Zerk Cu too.

Omnes-Absorbentis Abyssum Ire

Why means "The All-Absorbing Abyss"

AKA i want to be a 1-A black hole and eat all of existence.

"I sexually Identify as a black hole. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of floating through space, spaghettifying stars and planets. People say to me that a person being a black hole is Impossible and I'm ******* stupid but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a physicist install event horizons and space-time curvature into my body, and a rocket built to take me into space. From now on I want you guys to call me "Sagitarius A" and respect my right to s u c c from all angles and s u c c needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a graviphobe and need to check your celestial-body-privilege. Thank you for being so understanding."

Hmm

"I want everything" and "everything in this world and even in other world belong to me only"

Greedy ************

I'm sensing a certain trend here.

Namely that people ask for things they already get lol

Uhh... under some special circumstance yes.

Reinhard for example can use the Briahs of his Legion, because they are part of him, and thus their desires are his own.

And you can also have a dual desire like Hajun. But I think it only ever comes out as one Briah/Law

Monarch Laciel said:
Uhh... under some special circumstance yes.
Reinhard for example can use the Briahs of his Legion, because they are part of him, and thus their desires are his own.

And you can also have a dual desire like Hajun. But I think it only ever comes out as one Briah/Law
i think the dual desire thing may be because of his Tumor

anways, i may post one soon as soon as i manage to understand literally anything about this verse

Nah

The tumor actually has a different desire.

Hajun just has two equal desires by the looks of it.

"In spite of everything, I want to be alone", and "Everything else dies, leave only myself"

I want stories to play out and love to bloom, so boredom will not touch me.

I'm going to create a lot universes based on stories and make a ton of good fanfics.

(alright hopefully this doesn't have the issues Monarch mentioned)

Hephaistos Armory - Beherrschte Werke: (Hephaestus's Armory - Mastered Works) Based on the desire "I wish to use the greatest works of all" and allows me to access and use any weapon ever made, including Holy Relic's (literally stealing it from the original user), with the desired weapon simply appearing in my hands, while being able to "tame" said weapons, causing them to not have any downsides or side effects (at least when i use them), which removes any weaknesses from said weapon and drastically increases it's power. In addition, every weapon is a Holy Relic in my hands, and has all of the bonuses that normal Relics do while retaining their original form.

Back