• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bedman Upgrade (Guilty Gear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bedman should be upgraded to "High 4-C, Possibly 4-B" based on his fights against Sol, Slayer and Gabriel.

Sol was not casual in their fight, Sol noted at the end of their fight how close in power they were: https://youtu.be/Rx-XOXwDMsg (16:40)

Slayer also wasn't casual in their fight, I don't know why Bedman's profile mentions this.

Slayer specifically noted how he was putting effort into his fight against Bedman: https://youtu.be/E3y5MrVncZo (1:22:13)

Slayer has also mentioned in his arcade mode story how every once in a while there is a human who can challenge him, he is talking about Bedman: https://youtu.be/gXuf1M5_Cco (1:20)

Gabriel used his ultimate attack on Bedman and he tanked it, albeit with damage to his bed frame: https://youtu.be/z3HXXg1Jq5A (2:23:30)

This should be sufficient to upgrade Bedman to "High 4-C, Possibly 4-B".

Only bump once every day at most please.

Have you asked all of the knowledgeable members who are currently active?

I have revised all of the links and this seems legit. I agree with it wholeheartedly, but considering the fact that Slayer himself noted that he putted effort in it, i think it should be "likely" instead of "possibly.

Other than that, i'm okay with it.

Muhammedmco said:
There is something else. Zato-1 stopped Bedman's attacks, so he should be comparable to him as well.
I'm not too sure about Zato-1 scaling, but if you believe he does that's fine. If Zato-1 scales then Leo and Johnny should probably scale as well.

I'm not too sure about Zato-1 scaling, but if you believe he does that's fine. If Zato-1 scales then Leo and Johnny should probably scale as well.

Yeah. He does. So does Milla, Venom and pretty much all the cast.

That doesn't seen right in context. You do know that most of the Guilty Gear profiles were revised because not everyone scaled to Sol and Slayer right?

Anyways, when can you apply the Bedman revisions?

No staff member has acceoted the changes yet.

Antvasima said:
No staff member has acceoted the changes yet.
Muhammed agreed to the revision wholeheartedly, can't I just revise Bedman's profile myself like I did with Rowena's?

No, we need experienced reliable members who know the structure of the current Guilty Gear scaling to evaluate and accept this.

Antvasima said:
No, we need experienced reliable members who know the structure of the current Guilty Gear scaling to evaluate and accept this.
Muhammed is a Guilty Gear knowledgeable member and there are only two active knowledgeable members for Guilty Gear. Antoniofer (the only other active Guilty Gear knowledgeable member) isn't responding and Muhammed has already agreed to Bedman's revision.

If he gets upgraded to 4-B, then mostly everyone else gets upgraded. The reason everyone was downgraded was to not scale to them to the God Tiers, Slayers admitted that Millia [and herself said so] who can fight with Zato, who stopped Bedman was much much weaker than him, so i disagree.

Dark649 said:
If he gets upgraded to 4-B, then mostly everyone else gets upgraded. The reason everyone was downgraded was to not scale to them to the God Tiers, Slayers admitted that Millia [and herself said so] who can fight with Zato, who stopped Bedman was much much weaker than him, so i disagree.
I'm a bit confused, are you for or against Bedman's upgrade?

Dark649 said:
I'm against it.
I thought so. Anyways, a possible refute to that assertion wouid be that Bedman was using a lower percentage of his power against Zato-1. Which is completely in-character for him. Bedman only uses higher percentages of his power against opponents who prove their worth to him, like Slayer.

Regardless, Muhammed has already approved the revision. So I don't know why I am barred for revising Bedman's profile.

At best i might agree with a High 4-C serious key for Bedman due to Sol statements.

Thank you for the evaluation Dark649. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back