• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beefcake (OPM) vs Armin Arlert(AoT)

Well, I mean, Beefcake obviously, you even gave the reason yourself showcasing the difference in AP. Also being Larger and Faster helps.

And aside from that Armin's High 7-C feat comes from him expelling a large quantity of his internal energy outwards, I don't think he's capable of the same level of AP with physical attacks.

I still don't understand how equalizing speed works, Colossal is the slowest of all Titans even proportionally and can barely swing his arms more than 10 MPH or whatever, Beefcake can punch this many times a second with ease: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6JOAtUIsis&t=203s How is he being restricted from doing this? Either way even with that restriction Beefcake still has the AP advantage

Also, I'd argue having vitals like your head out of reach due to being larger than your opponent whilst also having it be easier to literally stomp on them without having to extend your leg up too high is a pretty decent advantage that's worth mentioning.

Uh, that would be the opposite actually. A Titan Transformation is the process of absorbing copious amounts of energy and rapidly converting it into matter, which would obviously produce more energy than they can physically since its the total sum energy of said titan rather than just a normal punch. And IIRC Rapid Energy to Matter conversion typically produces a lot of light, heat and kinetic energy due to the nuclear fission and fusion process (or something, correct me if I'm wrong)

This debate is still relevant? For me it's a win for Beefcake, by far. Even if Armin would have the same speed as this giant (or vice versa) he could virtually do nothing as damaging him. Except via Transformation.

Back