• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, I haven’t read the whole thread so maybe it’s been answered but oh well.

what’s to stop this scaling to AP due to how hakai and hakai energy have been shown to work?

I agree with beerus and zeno with EE 5D, but I remain neutral with the scaling of other gods. but I'm inclined to agree.
I also agree that zeno should scale, since it was implied that zeno would delete bills if universe 7 lost. And bills can resist its own power.

I have a question, I haven’t read the whole thread so maybe it’s been answered but oh well.

what’s to stop this scaling to AP due to how hakai and hakai energy have been shown to work?
hmm, good question, however as you can see, while the energy do contain the EE effects, Beerus erase the Ghost without using the energy like Sidra and GoD Toppo, so in this instant, we practically backscale from hax to energy stats which do not work
Wouldn't zeno having Low 1-C EE automatically make him Low 1-C? since his attack potency is based off EE iirc.

Anyways neutral for now.
Well, people get higher tier via hax is a common thing, it not like all of his stats suddenly become Low 1-C

I agree with Beerus and Zeno getting EE 5D but not other GoD, even if they are comparable it doesn't say the same about hakai, but yes, we will wait for the staff to arrive and if accepted we will discuss the scaling
Same.

(Though I'm more neutral for Zeno-)

It wouldn't do much, since it's exclusively a buff to their EE, not any of their base stats. Though, it could be used as supporting evidence for Low 1-C DB Heroes that I've heard about.
I saw someone saying that toki toki annulled beerus' hakai at some point.

And then that would be powernull 5D.

I don't know much about dragon ball heroes, but I saw somewhere that someone can fuse with toki toki.

I saw someone saying that toki toki annulled beerus' hakai at some point.

And then that would be powernull 5D.

I don't know much about dragon ball heroes, but I saw somewhere that someone can fuse with toki toki.
yes, it happened.
minute; 4:27

I'm staying neutral here, but assuming this applies, it's physically not possible to say that Zeno doesn't have this on the same degree, if not to a drastically higher degree. Zeno's EE is constantly portrayed as making the GoD abilities look like child's play. It would definitely scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back