• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Adem Warlock69 said:
Would wiping out the Universe Kill Beerus?
I don't think so. I mean Beerus is waaaaaay above Baseline and Beerus himself can wipe out his own Universe stated multiple times in the show.

how can the knife be bloodlusted if it doesn't have a mind of it's own

Beerus hakai gg cause the knife doesn't fight back

By the way, if the GoDs can destroy their universes, shouldn't they have Acausality?

Planck69 said:
By the way, if the GoDs can destroy their universes, shouldn't they have Acausality?
No clue, but I guess not because they're not destroying the timeline entirely.

I think they should since they literally can pull of the Low 2-C feat required to do it and were going to.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
No clue, but I guess not because they're not destroying the timeline entirely.
U7 is his entire timeline, he wouldn't scale to half a 2-C feat if it wasn't. Unless he expected to be destroyed after a fight with his brother then he logically should have it. One can make the argument that it's just Toriyama not thinking it through but Idk.

It can always be made after the move. I don't feel too strongly about it and for all I know this could have long since been addressed.

Considering that fact, and that it doesn't have intelligence (even mindless) on it's profile, I think this is unfortunately a mismatch.

So now Beerus gets turned into a mouse since he'd obviously be seen as dangerous...

Pretty sure you just get turned into a normal mouse, it's not like humans keep their physical strength after they turn.

Adem Warlock69 said:
They start 4 kilometer away from each other, so SCP-795 needs to get closer to turn Beerus into a mouse
Then Beerus stomps since the cat can't get close in time.

And before anyone says this, no Beerus will not keep Hakai if this is tried and true transmutation. None of the objects that get turned keep any traits of theirs and we're not assuming that Beerus does.

If One Punch Man King can defeat it, I am sure Beerus can more than obliterate it.

Why Beerus even need hakai? any Ki balst should be enough to end this fight

Also since Beerus is totaly in character aren't he gonna underestimates his opponent?

He opens with Hakai supposedly which is why people even bring it up.

It depends on what the cat sees as threatening

I mean, if Beerus gets close and raises his hand, I doubt the cat will get scared cause normal cats don't get scared by people raising their hands

Then once Beerus Hakais it will be too late for it

Back