• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Adem Warlock69 said:
The Cat has Telepathy, so if Beerus is Thinking about killing it, it would probably turn him into a mouse
It only uses telepathy to communicate

It never uses it to read minds. It can't even do that

If Beerus gets turned into a cat then it would be a kitty fight. Beerus still AP stomps since it wouldn't change anything.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Oh, wouldn't it still turn him into a cat if it thinks he isn't threatening?
yes he would

however once the effect wears off Beerus will likely be in a pride-fueled rage at being embarassed and kill 795 son after

However, due to SBA distance Beerus could probably just nuke the city and call it a day

AwkguyDB said:
Did Beerus not get some form of Fear Manip or Paralysis when Goku and Vegeta hesitated to attack?
? I remember Vegeta not being able to hit or even move against Whis something like a passive paralysis but i don't remember beerus

Nitro90 said:
You mean this [[1]] and [[2]] apparently it is counted as Telekinesis idk if I agree that it should fall under that.
Yeah that's what I mean, but to me it looks like Fear inducement/Paralysis Inducement.

Yeah that's what I mean, but to me it looks like Fear inducement/Paralysis Inducement.

I agree with that. This is whis [[3]]

Adem Warlock69 said:
GarrixianDude100193 said:
If Beerus gets turned into a cat then it would be a kitty fight. Beerus still AP stomps since it wouldn't change anything.
He wouldnt keep his AP
Care to explain? Thus if his AP gets taken away Beerus still wins due to more experience and possibly EE

When SCP-795 turns a human into a cat or mouse they don't keep their AP, and if he attacks it when he's a cat, it'll probably turn him into a mouse

Beerus is a cat himself and I don't see it on the profile page that 795 can take away AP

SCP-795 has been used to terminate recalcitrant D-Class personnel, if they kept their AP, SCP-795 wouldn't have easily killed them

And Beerus isn't a normal Cat

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Ok AP aside, why would it take away his hax?
SCP 795 is stated to "change the physical form of any living creature it can observe"

meaning it won't take away his hax

Adem Warlock69 said:
Wouldn't Turning Beerus into a cat give him cat level intelligence?
yes

meaning that once Beerus gets freaked out by anything his ki goes out of control cause he's not smart enough to control it and nukes the planet

If 795 turns him into a mouse before that happens it just gives him more of a reason to let loose

or Beerus Hakai gg before 795 gets close

either way 795 loses

Affecting AP is debatable but I doubt that it can affect intelligence or mind.

Back