• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We've talked about this before, Whampire has no quarrel with small aliens and fought better with Malgax than Atomix.
Whampire pushes Malgax around a bit at the start of their fight, but he doesn’t wound him in any way whereas Atomix gives Malgax a pretty noticeable wound on his chest.

Whampire pushes Malgax around a bit at the start of their fight, but he doesn’t wound him in any way whereas Atomix gives Malgax a pretty noticeable wound on his chest.
In fact, even his best attack barely affected him. Anyway, I think Atomix might be a little more powerful and we both have things in common in this crt, it would be better not to talk about them, and Whampire seems to be okay with being 4-B in this case, after all, he didn't fight those little aliens, so there's not much of an outlier for him.

In fact, even his best attack barely affected him. Anyway, I think Atomix might be a little more powerful and we both have things in common in this crt, it would be better not to talk about them, and Whampire seems to be okay with being 4-B in this case, after all, he didn't fight those little aliens, so there's not much of an outlier for him.
I’m not sure if I agree with Whampire scaling to Malgax, since I remember him struggling a bit against Exo-Skull and scaling to Malgax isn’t very reliable without the character actually wounding him like Atomix does. However Whampire does have that weird thing with Zs’Skayr favouring the power of his species over that of the Alpha Rune so I’m really not too sure.

Personally I don’t feel like touching Whampire scaling (unless someone brings up an interesting point) but y’all can be free to argue amongst yourselves about it if you feel like it.

My aim in making small offers for this crt is to close the crt quickly, but unfortunately the staff is not looking.

Back