• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

@Ghengiroo115 is ur name Jennifer Nocturne. Coz it seems to be.
You know the funny part about being on mobile is I can’t see signatures, so I almost forgot what mine was and was confused for a second.

The Carl Nesmith glazing isn’t as funny anymore though, so methinks it’s time to switch it up (I hope links in signatures are allowed).

What exactly that link is taking me to is smth I'm gonna wonder for all 7 lives that I've. 🏌
Actually, maybe an unknown link attached to the phrase “friend inside me” isn’t the best idea. Am I allowed to put images in the signature because I might just do that instead.

33pit72bddp51.png

Wouldn’t that just be the speed of light? Still a potential good feat for Feedback since iirc he did that whole cross-arm motion right before it hit him in the final battle, but I don’t see how it’s MFTL. Maybe I’m stupid, idk.
No since feedback travels around 5 meters in time in which tachyon canon blast travels 3 cm.

You're not making a CRT for speed too right? 🐘
I’ll be making the speed CRT soon once I’ve drafted it all down, this is for a different thing (and also something you’ll probably not like).

iirc, it was probably mentioned in the episode called OTTO Motives
and Too Hot to Handle in begining
Alright thanks guys, I’ll go try and find the in-series quotes since I know the info card won’t be enough on its own.

Guys, shouldn't Ascalon be stronger than Omnitrix? I just have a feeling that there was a hint in the series that Ascalon is more destructive than Omnitirx, so the gray matter created the safest weapon.

Guys, shouldn't Ascalon be stronger than Omnitrix? I just have a feeling that there was a hint in the series that Ascalon is more destructive than Omnitirx, so the gray matter created the safest weapon.
+ Ascalon is able to punch holes in reality, and reality in Ben consists of 26 spatial dimensions

Personally I feel Ascalon should have 2-B, possibly 2-A absorption capabilities via scaling to the Omnitrix self-destruct feature, but that’s about it. The Omnitrix wasn’t made to be a weapon, and a lot of the “power” of the Omnitrix comes from the abilities the user gains when they turn into an alien. The reason I say Ascalon should have Tier 2 absorption though is that the Omnitrix was able to hold Tier 2 energy without much issue, and based on how powerful Ascalon is (as well as the fact its absorption is one of its main features unlike the Omnitrix self-destruct feature) it would make sense for its energy containing capabilities to be comparable to the Omnitrix.

there was a hint in the series that Ascalon is more destructive than Omnitirx
I don't remember there being a hint like that. But I think Ascalon should be level 2-B possibly 2-A (but only Ben) Because he is the only person who has the power of Ascalon and the power of Dagon within him at the same time. And he was also confirmed by Vilgax, the person who previously possessed Dagon's power. Vilgax stated that Ben had a lot of energy during that time. He can create a universe just by wagging his finger. And as we know, the Ben 10 universe has been established as being 2-B possibly 2-A.

The Ben 10 universe has been established as being 2-B possibly 2-A The Universe (At least 2-B, Possibly 2-A Dimensions Per Universe Branch)

Back