• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything left here to do? Or should I ask for closure.
I think Kevin 11 000's profile has been stuck at Low 2-C for years so maybe he could be changed to 1-B. Amuth's profile also says he's Low 1-C with preparation/technology and the Omnitrix's profile is still locked with a 2-A rating for the "with Alien X" key. Maybe after that, this thread can be closed since I don't think there's anything else that needs to be changed

I think Kevin 11 000's profile has been stuck at Low 2-C for years so maybe he could be changed to 1-B. Amuth's profile also says he's Low 1-C with preparation/technology and the Omnitrix's profile is still locked with a 2-A rating for the "with Alien X" key. Maybe after that, this thread can be closed since I don't think there's anything else that needs to be changed
Uh okaish. Thanx for updating me.

Seems like the Chronosapien Time Bomb also needs to be upgraded to Hyperversal with the cosmology changing. Also, shouldn’t Feedback be Gifted since he has Ben’s intelligence? Ben himself is very impressive academically when he tries, has a photographic memory, and is a very skilled combatant.

Seems like the Chronosapien Time Bomb also needs to be upgraded to Hyperversal with the cosmology changing. Also, shouldn’t Feedback be Gifted since he has Ben’s intelligence? Ben himself is very impressive academically when he tries, has a photographic memory, and is a very skilled combatant.
No but as much as I know, when verse first got downgraded to tier 2 from tier 1 in dec, no one cared to update chronosapien timebomb page, I was busy af when it came to my notice later on, so I just added possibly to not make it look entirely wrong and thought to correct it later on, so technically, it has to get down on tier 2.

Shhhh, don't let ‘em know.
ritsu-kawai-bokura-wa-minna-kawaisou.gif

Hmmmmmmmm I have made some analysis on this matter and came of up with a result.
view

INTERPRETATION:
Pie chart graph shows majority of people voted to agreed which is 74.4%. while minority choose to voted against which is 19.2%. nonetheless there are some who is neutral refuse to participate in sides 6.5%. The hypothesis of the study is because the source of material and data introduced is the main factor that affects the vote. But there is still a chance for the study to show wrong results. Misunderstanding on the part of those who voted carelessly or had a wrong understanding.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmm I have made some analysis on this matter and came of up with a result.
view

Interpretation:

Pie chart graph shows majority of people voted to agreed which is 74.4%. while minority choose to voted against which is 19.2%. nonetheless there are some who is neutral refuse to participate in sides 6.5%. The hypothesis of the study is because the source of material and data introduced is the main factor that affects the vote. But there is still a chance for the study to show wrong results.As a result of a misunderstanding on the part of those who voted carelessly or had a wrong understanding.
Rather than chart, Just go to kitchen and make whole 5 sandwiches. Also don't forget to add peanut butter on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back