• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: MFTL and MFTL+ (?) upgrade

Just realised I never linked the Deep and Tummy Trouble Big Chill feats. I’ve linked the one from Deep in my first comment (I have no idea why it’s marked as 18+) but couldn’t find the one from Tummy Trouble.

I will note though that the Proto-TRUK is able to fly pretty quickly from Earth to Peptos XI and the Incursean ships could keep up with it, so that’s potentially another argument but idk for sure.

So to summarise:
  • Everyone has MFTL+ combat and reaction speed.
  • Fastrack has MFTL travel speed for his calced feat. Also XLR8 too? He’s never really considered to be that fast in the series, but I think we already ignore that for his Relativistic rating so do we do the same thing here?
  • Big Chill gets MFTL+ flight speed for keeping up with Ultimate Aggregor and Incursean ships.
  • Ripjaws gets MFTL+ swimming speed for scaling to Piscciss Volann warriors, who kept up with Big Chill and Ultimate Aggregor (idk if we actually list that on profiles but I’m mentioning it just in case).
Did I get everything right?

So to summarise:
  • Fastrack has MFTL travel speed for his calced feat. Also XLR8 too? He’s never really considered to be that fast in the series, but I think we already ignore that for his Relativistic rating so do we do the same thing here?
  • Big Chill gets MFTL+ flight speed for keeping up with Ultimate Aggregor and Incursean ships.
  • Ripjaws gets MFTL+ swimming speed for scaling to Piscciss Volann warriors, who kept up with Big Chill and Ultimate Aggregor (idk if we actually list that on profiles but I’m mentioning it just in case).
Fast-track and XLR8 are supposed to be fastest Ben's aliens on ground no? They should be faster than MFTL+ feedback travel speed.

Fast-track and XLR8 are supposed to be fastest Ben's aliens on ground no? They should be faster than MFTL+ feedback travel speed.
Doesn’t Feedback need energy absorbed to go that fast? I’m not sure if Fastrack and XLR8 should scale above that if it isn’t Feedback’s normal speed, but I might be wrong.

Doesn’t Feedback need energy absorbed to go that fast? I’m not sure if Fastrack and XLR8 should scale above that if it isn’t Feedback’s normal speed, but I might be wrong.
Feedback calc is MFTL+ which he performed right after Ben transformed into him, so he's that fast normally.

Isn’t that just combat speed? Feedback is usually portrayed as fairly unimpressive for his normal running speed.
Combat and reaction speeds are mostly alike (shown while fighting), but feedback just jumped normally in order to save max. Feedback has been consistently shown to be way faster than Tachyon canon and the way he runs around and his agility, I think he's fine tbh.

Combat and reaction speeds are mostly alike (shown while fighting), but feedback just jumped normally in order to save max. Feedback has been consistently shown to be way faster than Tachyon canon and the way he runs around and his agility, I think he's fine tbh.
Yeah true, I don’t really care either way tbh so I guess I’ll just see what anyone else thinks.

So to summarise:
Xlr8 was consistently stated to be faster than fasttrack for some reason so both should have mftl travel speed with mftl+ combat and reactions.

Alright I’ve started to apply this to some profiles since it’s been waiting a while and an AP upgrade has also just been accepted. Rn though I’m mainly just doing the ones important to the scaling chains that aren’t currently locked, since I’ve not long woken up and only realised how long it was gonna take to update everyone after I already started.

Quick question, should NRG and Ultimate Greg still have SoL attack speed on their profiles or should that be removed?

Ok to clarify no I don't do everything myself and I had help though I did edit a great deal so this is basically 99% applied

Back