• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Ultimate Aggregor AP And Dura Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ultimate aggregor

Here I am going to shortly explain why Ultimate Aggregor should be Universal+ Level.

First of all it had been reported that Ultimate Aggregor Was Able To Destroy The Entire Universe. This would get Ultimate Aggregor To Universal+ due to the universe having an infinite size.

IMG_2132.png

IMG_2131.png

IMG_2133.png

So this should get aggregors AP up to Universal+ Level. And Via The Ap=Dura Rule this simply also puts his durability at Universal+ Level.

Last edited:
Actually, this is a very interesting indication, but for me it is only a potential level if he could absorb the child of Alien X. That is, he was powerful enough to take possession of the Infinity Map and get into the Forge of Creation, from where he could absorb enough forces to destroy the universe. It's just that because of the principle, it doesn't add up that he is specifically capable of destroying the universe on his own.

nihai toplayıcı

Burada Ultimate Aggregor'un neden Universal+ Level olması gerektiğini kısaca anlatacağım.

Öncelikle Ultimate Aggregor'un Tüm Evreni Yok Edebildiği bildirilmişti. Bu, evrenin sonsuz bir boyuta sahip olması nedeniyle Ultimate Aggregor'u Universal+'a getirecektir.

IMG_2132.png

IMG_2131.png

IMG_2133.png

Yani bu, toplayıcıların AP'sini Evrensel+ Seviyeye çıkarmalıdır. Ve Ap=Dura Kuralı aracılığıyla bu, dayanıklılığını da Evrensel+ Düzeyine koyar.
What is the source of the scan?

Oh well the source of scans is ben 10 Ultimate alien guidebook, i uploaded it just to see some funny chaos when wasn't on vsbw. So as much it is obvious, Aggregor and his other regular Villains like zombozo doesn't scale to anywhere close. Disagree.

Listen, I found a scan that says that an Aggregator with an Infinity Map will be able to subdue space-time and the whole universe will tremble from its power. Is it possible to give an appropriate level for this? If so, then this update makes sense.

It was not indicated on that scan, it said that with the forces of aliens from Andromeda, he would be able to destroy the universe. However, the scan I attached says that he will be able to do this with the Map of Infinity
I4Ugm9Qm1WY.jpg
We already have given Aggregor cosmological range of spacetime manp for this. However, there's no indication of him having that lvl of AP.

We already have given Aggregor cosmological range of spacetime manp for this. However, there's no indication of him having that lvl of AP.
if Paradox possessed sufficient power to create and divide the Map of Infinity, then Aggregor must have the same power to restore it again and curb all its power, thereby controlling all the dimensions through which the Map extends, as indicated in the scan above, therefore, he possesses possibly 1-B AP.

if Paradox possessed sufficient power to create and divide the Map of Infinity, then Aggregor must have the same power to restore it again and curb all its power, thereby controlling all the dimensions through which the Map extends, as indicated in the scan above, therefore, he possesses possibly 1-B AP.
It's unclear if it would be applicable for AP in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back