• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So as of now I'm saying Dagon>Ultimate Way Big> Way Big = Ultimate Humungosaur and those that scale as listed above

**Also I am not implying every ultimate is as strong as ultimate humungosaur, which is what i specifically stated in the original CRT desription

For those that disagree, address the points made above.

So as of now I'm saying Dagon>Ultimate Way Big> Way Big = Ultimate Humungosaur and those that scale as listed above

**Also I am not implying every ultimate is as strong as ultimate humungosaur, which is what i specifically stated in the original CRT desription

Where’s Ascalon on your chain?

Where’s Ascalon on your chain?
Ascalon is relative to to Ultimate Humungosaur since george, even with its power and armor, got one tapped by dagon when Dagon stated he had finally grew tiresome of him.
… Ah yes he used hax to defeat someone so they can’t be relative despite previous showings.
You're acting as if dagon didn't harm ultimate way big in the same episode

edit: in case you wonder why im also scaling the armor, its because of ascalon surviving its own explosion and the material its made of is whats coating its user

That's fine.

As long as armoured Kevin, argit and human form gwen gets to scale..

Iirc Greg also KOed gwen with his staff when ult Kevin couldn't so he definitely scales above. Of course along with brainstorm cause he was tanking extended fire from Greg's staff that one shot gwen. Ra'ad also KOed greg iirc. Pandor did KO gwen too. Spidermonkey hurt Kevin too, twice, so ofc we add him to the chain. Oh wait didn't Ben wrestle with another arachnachimp Simeon.

Base form Greg >= Ra'ad = Pandor >= brainstorm >= metal Kevin >= human gwen = argit = ultimate kevin = Spidermonkey = Ben = ultimate humungousaur.

I forgor bivalvin is in that scaling chain too.
(Grandpa max too and some other people I can't remember now.)

That's fine.

Iirc Greg also KOed gwen with his staff when ult Kevin couldn't so he definitely scales above. Of course along with brainstorm cause he was tanking extended fire from Greg's staff that one shot gwen. Ra'ad also KOed greg iirc. Pandor did KO gwen too. Spidermonkey hurt Kevin too, twice, so ofc we add him to the chain. Oh wait didn't Ben wrestle with another arachnachimp Simeon.

Base form Greg >= Ra'ad = Pandor >= brainstorm >= metal Kevin >= human gwen = argit = ultimate kevin = Spidermonkey = Ben = ultimate humungousaur.

What are trying to prove this scaling chain isn't even used without 5-A stuff 💀

That's fine.

Idk where Argit came from, but in the dagon arc, armored kevin tanked a blast from Dagon and Gwen is already tier 5 on the wiki anyways

you're putting a bunch of names without reason as to why they scale, like where does max come from?

edit: the only outlier is argit after checking the gif, kevin believed he was dead because he faked his pulse being gone, meaning kevin would have killed him anyways if he didnt already believe he was dead.

edit 2: Gwen is only 5-A with her mana and anodite form.

Dagon≥UA waybig (as dagon won through hax here and were equally matched till now)
UA waybig > waybig = UA humungousaur = Ascolon
I don't see any problem so far.

Last edited:
This scaling is contradicted by Way Big stomping all the Ultimates so I disagree.

Also in Omniverse Crashhopper and Diamondhead endure attacks from Ult. Humongousaur and Feedback basically stomped him
Humungousaur weakness is electricity, so doesn't mean anything basically it works as durability negation.

Also go over more details and one will find ben or grandpa max tanking hit from four arms or other aliens no aliens should scale above human this way smh

Idk where Argit came from, but in the dagon arc, armored kevin tanked a blast from Dagon and Gwen is already tier 5 on the wiki anyways
Oh cool all that's left is to make aggregor 5-A and other villains that one shot her
you're putting a bunch of names without reason
if you clicked on the links:
  • metal Kevin KOs ultimate humungousaur with a car
  • ultimate kevin fails to oneshot gwen but Greg, pandor and bivalvan can casually one shot her
  • spidermonkey casually beats up ultimate kevin and knocks him out after hitting him with a pole and knocking him into the rust bucket

as to why they scale, like where does max come from?
Overpowers bivalvin who's > gwen and ultimate Kevin
edit: the only outlier is argit after checking the gif, kevin believed he was dead because he faked his pulse being gone, meaning kevin would have killed him anyways if he didnt already believe he was dead.
As if that's Kevin's only low end, he has a bunch of them
edit 2: Gwen is only 5-A with her mana and anodite form.

That's fine.

Lmao wtf with this chain, can we stop with these stuff? Wiki don't work this way unless you want to scale saitama to bang and Goku to bullet and stone lvl.

As long as armoured Kevin, argit and human form gwen gets to scale
UA Humungousaur was struggling with his own personalities and wasn't even giving notice to anything else, Kevin hit him through a blind spot/surprise attack which doesn't down scale anyone there (off guard).

Argit took hits from UA Kevin was plot or anti feat.

Gwen has survived pandor blast previously in the clips you have shown and here she surviving chromastone energy blast, she won't die as long as she has life force, she is an anodite.

Iirc Greg also KOed gwen with his staff when ult Kevin couldn't so he definitely scales above.
His staff wasn't normal and was the main reason that all of Andromeda 5 aliens weren't able to stand against him or win, regardless I don't see why this is a problem smh.

UA Humungousaur was struggling with his own personalities and wasn't even giving notice to anything else, Kevin hit him through a blind spot/surprise attack which doesn't down scale anyone there (off guard).
Being off gaurd doesn't decrease your durability

Argit took hits from UA Kevin was plot or anti feat.
Along a bunch of other stuff ye
Gwen has survived pandor blast previously in the clips you have shown and here she surviving chromastone energy blast, she won't die as long as she has life force, she is an anodite.
I don't want her to die... lol the point is she was fully conscious after Kevin redirected the attack that hurt him back at gwen, yet she tanks it
His staff wasn't normal and was the main reason that all of Andromeda 5 aliens weren't able to stand against him or win, regardless I don't see why this is a problem smh.
Cool, Brianstorm should also scale

Being off gaurd doesn't decrease your durability
When he was defeated to say that he? He was bugging with his own problems and had hit himself enough at given time, Kevin throwing him off just calmed his mind down and then Gwen turned him back to ben.
Along a bunch of other stuff ye
A character can have 5 to 6 anti feats, so yeah.
don't want her to die... lol the point is she was fully conscious after Kevin redirected the attack that hurt him back at gwen, yet she tanks it.
She was defeated and that's all matters, character in anime or cartoon don't die easily. They have favours for it.
Cool, Brianstorm should also scale
Sure, but to where?

we won't be scaling bulma for surviving beerus slap above ssj3 Goku who didn't survived a single flick of finger

When he was defeated to say that he? He was bugging with his own problems and had hit himself enough at given time, Kevin throwing him off just calmed his mind down and then Gwen turned him back to ben.
So metal Kevin did knock some sense into him? Then Kevin still scales
A character can have 5 to 6 anti feats, so yeah.
Cool
She was defeated and that's all matters, character in anime or cartoon don't die easily. They have favours for it.
Obviously. I'm just pointing out how horribly inconsistent ult Kevin is
Sure, but to where?
Ultimate kevin

So metal Kevin did knock some sense into him? Then Kevin still scales
For someone having unstable mind state, a single slap is enough to knock senses. If it can be scaled then go for it.

Obviously. I'm just pointing out how horribly inconsistent ult Kevin is
He is not, as I said, characters don't die if they hold value in franchise. What's important is that they are consistently portrayed to be weaker and stronger than character they must be. No one argues that wtf this character didn't died when it's given that he is defeated.

Ultimate kevin
Dream yeh.

They should all get 5-A if ultimate humungousaur is. That's what I'm trying to prove
you can do that without all the sarcasm and condescending implications, you shouldnt be on the thread if sarcasm is your main way of arguing non 5-A ult kevin and so on

Oh cool all that's left is to make aggregor 5-A and other villains that one shot her

if you clicked on the links:
  • metal Kevin KOs ultimate humungousaur with a car
  • ultimate kevin fails to oneshot gwen but Greg, pandor and bivalvan can casually one shot her
  • spidermonkey casually beats up ultimate kevin and knocks him out after hitting him with a pole and knocking him into the rust bucket

Overpowers bivalvin who's > gwen and ultimate Kevin

As if that's Kevin's only low end, he has a bunch of them
You can't really use Max when he has more feats that counter him being on the level as Bivalvan, so that would be PIS on inconsistency. Ultimate Kevin has more feats of him scaling to 5-As than he does of him not. Same thing can be said for spidermonkey; I would like if you can show more feats of these characters scaling to 5-As if you believe that they can from 1 or 2 anti-feats.

You can't really use Max when he has more feats that counter him being on the level as Bivalvan, so that would be PIS on inconsistency.

Ultimate Kevin has more feats of him scaling to 5-As than he does of him not.
No, he really doesn't lol
Same thing can be said for spidermonkey; I would like if you can show more feats of these characters scaling to 5-As if you believe that they can from 1 or 2 anti-feats.
They aren't my main point though, my main point is Kevin and ult humungousaur can't be 5-A

you can do that without all the sarcasm and condescending implications, you shouldnt be on the thread if sarcasm is your main way of arguing non 5-A ult kevin and so on
.... that's not sarcasm? Either they get 5-A or Kevin/ultimate humungousaur don't

No, he really doesn't lol

They aren't my main point though, my main point is Kevin and ult humungousaur can't be 5-A
.... that's not sarcasm? Either they get 5-A or Kevin/ultimate humungousaur don't
Kevin won't scale to UA Humungousaur as there is no scaling for him to get there and isn't supported by lore whatsover, so that's why it has been said to not proceed with these arguments.

Kevin won't scale to UA Humungousaur as there is no scaling for him to get there and isn't supported by lore whatsover, so that's why it has been said to not proceed with these arguments
OP is proposing Kevin be upgraded to 5-A for fighting ult humungousaur

Anyway purpose of my text was to say that to not make it a discussion thread where we can keep arguing about a stuff for like upto 7 pages and so, it's an crt, so only thing that is related and aren't cutting off the lore of the verse shouldn't be brought up (No offense just saying to proceed peacefully).

Back