• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I'm doing a small upgrade for Ben 10000, he should get sealing with his Null Void Eggs (they don't actually BFR to the Null Void just "capture" the opponent) https://youtu.be/u05PbtKm3Us?t=16.

He (and his alternate timeline version) should also get FTL speed otherwise he can't really throw it in-verse to FTL opponents and he should also scale to Eo (they're both future versions of Ben and I doubt Eon's suit makes him any faster) who scales to the other Ben 10000's aliens (Eon still needs to be changed to FTL but he is dependent on Ben 10000's regular speed that's why I didn't really think about him when revising the pages). There is more evidence for FTL speed if necessary.

Also I'd like to clarify that Omniverse Ben 10000 should also have Null Void eggs cause he is based on OS Ben 10000 and seems to also have place for those eggs on his belt.

I also think that sealing seems fine, but don't know about the speed.

Well Ben 10000 was also able to fight in hand to hand with Maltruent who can beat up Rook in hand to hand who scales to Khyber who can keep up with FTL Rath.

When the Chronosapien time bomb detonated there was also no real difference in speed between transformed and non-transformed Bens and Eon was unable to outrun it while Ben 10000 had enough time to see it coming, run towards it and transform into Atomic-X while jumping really high in mid-air which 16-year old Ben has never demonstrated, implying training.

Lastly Kai Green can keep up with Ben 10000's transformed aliens and since she is just a regular human, Ben 10000 who is 1/4th anodite should be able to do so as well.

Null void is plainly stated and shown to need them to bring the egg to the chamber to toss them in so disagreeing on that part seems dumb imo.

On the speed topic, I agree but would honestly push it further and say every Ben scales to the usual alien speed. We already have people like noob Gwen, retired Max, kid Kevin, Cooper etc reacting to aliens when Ben is comparable to them and even has feats of his own like dodging Hex's magic spam in Lucky Girl returns or whatever it was called, Ben 10k dodging Vilgax who just got done bodying his heavy hitters so far with a random hoverboard he pulled from the rubble around them, UAF could fight Pierce (who scales to the other Plumber Kids) when he met Max in the Null Void, kid Ben is always timing out and reacting to villains like Ghostfreak, Sumo Slammer grunts etc, slower aliens like Grey Matter can react to Phil, dodge Vilgax and Kevin, dodge Ghostfreak etc.

@Anon Completely agree but this is/was a small CRT for Ben 10000 cause it's really hard to argue outlier for him, I am gonna make another CRT for regular FTL Ben (not sure about Kid Ben and Kid Gwen but teenage versions most likely) in the future (unless suddenly everybody agrees with FTL Ben right now) however.

Well I did give another base Ben 10k feat that was against Vilgax so I was sorta on topic. But Kenny and kid Gwen scale to the aliens, no way in hell Ben 10k scales below some scrub kids.

Oh yeah I don't blame you for not being on topic you made like half my future CRT lol and yeah I forgot about the one against Vilgax so thanks!

I am still uncertain about if the speed would be a plot convention outlier, or if we should apply it.

Well Ben passed the Plumber training exam with a very high score and since Plumbers are an intergalactic agency they need to have speed equal to alien criminals to stand a chance at apprehending them.

Rook also went from being an ordinary alien farmer to having his own FTL feat (reacting to the time beast).

Alternate timeline Ben 10000 has magic and hence his Anodite DNA should be active which should put him on par in speed with Gwen who has FTL combat speed and reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back