• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She apparently one shots the Aliens that rely on physical force and incapacitation (freezing) is a moot option because she can just escape by disassembling herself with her Semblance. So, what’s Ben’s win con with those Aliens?

I could give Ben master control to have a better chance to use his versatility with all those aliens he can use better

She apparently one shots the Aliens that rely on physical force and incapacitation (freezing) is a moot option because she can just escape by disassembling herself with her Semblance. So, what’s Ben’s win con with those Aliens?
Of the aliens allowed, Armodrillo, Cannonbolt, Humungousaur, Diamondhead, Fourarms, Frankenstrike, and Shocksquatch are all strong enough to not be oneshot and due to the Omnitrix's failsafe he will inevitably be given one of those seven if he leads with a weaker alien as theyre all strong enough and durable enough to match Ruby. Electricity also has more of an effect on aura users than ice and fire so if Ben gets Shocksquatch or Frankenstrike early he can potentially win that way

If her aura is brought down she can no longer disassemble herself so if Ben can manage to get her to that point then he can potentially win (Though she'd still be strong and durable and have her weapon so even thats not a guarantee) so basically Ben needs to play it smart here

if it were actually the heat of a suprnova it would hav vaporizd the cave heatblast used his attack in, and would have vaporized all the people around him as well
Okay but in the case of baby heatblast there were people with no heat resistance standing a few feet away from him and they werent vaporized, with Gwen directly referring to it as a meltdown, not as though he were actually using the heat of a supernova. If it were the actual heat of a supernova the rocks around him would have also been vaporized.
Same with the weather monster fight, all it did was vaporize water, it didnt do any form of damage to the surroundings and there were people feet away who werent affected. Its more than likely hyperbolic unless theres an actual canon measurement that his heat is actually comparable to a supernova.
My point is that the kids and bystanders respectively would have died from the heat with the feat that was displayed (heck in the cave the fire probably should have hit them directly). So them dying or not is irrelevant to the supernova statement itself. And like I said before HB can just limit his AoE, he can for instance point at stuff and combust them from a distance without affecting the environment. Anyways Pyronites are stated to live on a semi-solid star in a canon comic and Gwen's aware of that, so their casual body temperature should be at least 6000 Kelvin (which immediately proves HB's control over (the AoE of) his heat cause not everything in his environment instantly gets melted or put on fire).
Neither of those really explain how potent his ice is though?
I mean you could argue Vilgax came prepared to counter aliens like Big Chill but still got frozen Arctiguana. Also why does Vilgax surviving in space for weeks not help the potency of Arctiguana's ice?
deconstruction trick to escape
Making some tough material brittle enough to be shattered would mean it affected its internal structure, can Ruby still escape if she gets frozen all the way through her body as well?
Why wouldnt she be able to kill him? Nothing i said in the OP says she cant kill him.
Failsafe my dude, even if you restrict all of his regenners then the Omnitrix itself can still regen him from being turned to dust or vaporized and if you give him Master Control then he definitely won't lose an alien because of it.
however I'm not sure that's as good as cooling lava into rock in one blast
It very likely isn't.
Mmmm, Upgrade can takes control of CR and turns it into a weapon of destruction
Doesn't Upgrade stomp her due to regen?
Can't upgrade only upgrade tech and not guns?
He can upgrade cranes iirc, old submarines, etc. Usually anything mechanical will do.
But would Ben even go into upgrade if he knows Arcticgaua isn't working?
The Omnitrix will turn Ben into the alien best suited to handle the situation if the threat is serious and if he doesn't have Master Control.
like when Gwen stoped him in Detroy all aliens
Arguably non-canon but your point is valid nonetheless.
strong enough to not be oneshot and due to the Omnitrix's failsafe he will inevitably be given one of those seven
If you mean the automatic transformation feature then only if she used a lethal attack.

Can't upgrade get hurt by ice and electrical damage from her lightning dust and ice dust

Yeah I guess that’s fair. No idea if that’d permanently put him down though. Especially the ice since his species can survive in space.

Ehhh... when? iirc Upgrade himself even survived in space for a brief moment so that'd surprise me. He would also still have his "eye" laser to break out of that if he isn't frozen all the way through.

Bump

This Ruby is now 9.94 Tons of tnt strong, so should I use atlas arc Ruby and give Ben all his aliens that are high 8-C

Anyways Ruby's AP will definitely give Ben one hell of a time also given her auras durability is literally even higher then that and can take stronger hits then her base durability

Back