• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't feel like going through the whole thread.

Why would this affect Saber, and if it does, in what tier would she end up?

Lol I literally thought about doing Ben vs the entirety of Nasuverse (well maybe not all of Nasuverse) today (with Alien X tho), anyways I'm gonna try and upgrade Ben to tier 6 in a few months so we can maybe do this then? Or now if the Nasuverse revisions take awhile?

Well this fight can still be fair even if she's tier 6 with the failsafe and all and Ben just using haxy aliens to fight her.

Green@ Ben aliens are composed of one trick ponies that are carbon copy of another. With some novelty from time to time.

Gar@ I could try to make a argument in that thread if you show me some context of the feat (Or scaling).

@Dinou

Of course i'm not gonna throw Artoria to Eiji, but rather again an haxed servants like Sigurd (Siegfried even with his trash armor can't withstand with void and concept hax) or Hinako whenever she finally got her page

@Wingo

He comic one?

Comic, yep.

I was thinking in like, Tesla, Babbage, Da Vinci, one of those round knights, even Gil lmao.

F*ck those upgrades TWICE.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Dinou
Of course i'm not gonna throw Artoria to Eiji, but rather again an haxed servants like Sigurd (Siegfried even with his trash armor can't withstand with void and concept hax) or Hinako whenever she finally got her page
Iffy if the concepthax is combat applicable. I mean, Ankh just grabbed a Core Medal from Momo, and that's it.

But the Void may be usable if it's exactly the same power as the Pteranodon Yummy, cuz I don't remember him hitting even normal things and they disappear.

Well for the concept hax you right, most of Greeed don't use it for combat purpose

But for void hax? Oh boi, its same attribute as Pteranodon Yummy and its kind of pseudo-passive since all of his attack are void attribute

Newendigo said:
Comic, yep.

I was thinking in like, Tesla, Babbage, Da Vinci, one of those round knights, even Gil lmao.

F*ck those upgrades TWICE.
Mystery steps in and be like "LOL" and IM can't hurt them

Iron Man, with all his armors and tech, can be considered to have mystery.

For years many groups (Corporations, governments and even aliens) have tried to steal Stark tech because they have no idea how to replicate it at all. Repulsor energy is a specific but powerful source of energy that is generated by RT Nodes only. There is a reason for why Stark is considered the Da Vinci of his time, as is shown that his inventions are centuries ahead of the present.

Plus+ Armor can absorb magic, Servant are composed of magic, he can absorb their magic and boom, problem solved.

Alright.

• Battle starts.
  • Saber uses invisible sword.
  • Ben tranforms into Feedback.
  • Ben gives Saber the SUCC of her life.
  • Ben stands victorious and wins
  • Saber passes out and losses.
  • Shirou unintentionally losses too.

Hmm... Saber doesn't have any 7-A+ keys anymore so I'm gonna upgrade her from Shirou to Rin powered.

EDIT: I'm also gonna remove Fasttrack from Ben's available aliens because I refuse to acknowledge his existance.

Back