• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

bendy vs sans

Bendynoah10

He/Him
Story: The short skeleton encountered the large bulky demon, same demon has wiped out the under ground.

The skeleton thinking it would end like it how normally does, fights the demon.

The demon manges to grab the skeleton he tries to teleport away the demon somehow realizing this does the same thing causing them to end up in the depths of a abandoned studio.

Beast bendy vs sans

both are 9-A

starting distance is 15 feet

Win cons are death

fight will take place in Joey Drew's studio's level 14 aka the inky Adyss.

Sans only knows very little about bendy mostly about his weakness to the end tape
but unaware to how it works.

incon:1
bendy:0
sans:0

Last edited:
You should probably link the profiles.

damn it i keep forgetting sorry
You should probably link the profiles.

I think Bendy stomps here.

Sans only is 9-A with Telekinesis, which is soul-based. Meanwhile, Bendy has no soul, so it wouldn't affect him.

Sans' dura neg won't affect Bendy for the same reason, so Bendy would eventually hit him with an attack and win.

I think Bendy stomps here.

Sans only is 9-A with Telekinesis, which is soul-based. Meanwhile, Bendy has no soul, so it wouldn't affect him.

Sans' dura neg won't affect Bendy for the same reason, so Bendy would eventually hit him with an attack and win.
It has been made several times and bendy stomps because "No soul"

I'm pretty sure this was done before, everyone assumed that Bendy has no soul and just stomps Sans gg.

I'm pretty sure this was done before, everyone assumed that Bendy has no soul and just stomps Sans gg.
this was more of joke on the fact that sans was put against frieza and won so i made this more as a joke don't take this serious

but this fight is in a area filled with a bunch of ink so sans will be attacked from multiple angles im
leaning to incon but it really depends if bendys ink manplution can hit sans. i'm also using beast bendy who littelry has the end tape with him and this fight takes place somewhere with a lot of projectors

but this fight is in a area filled with a bunch of ink so sans will be attacked from multiple angles im
leaning to incon but it really depends if bendys ink manplution can hit sans.
Bro sans dodged an attack while sleeping against a opponent that he thought he couldnt move. Nothing is hitting sans here, sans also has timestop he might just blitz and use the end tape somehow to win-

Bro sans dodged an attack while sleeping against a opponent that he thought he couldnt move. Nothing is hitting sans here.
i mean sans does kinda have a advantage in this fight as i said sans has knowledge of the end tape in this battle and beast bendy has the end tape

i mean sans does kinda have a advantage in this fight as i said sans has knowledge of the end tape in this battle and beast bendy has the end tape
Voting sans since its either a incon or sans somehow finds the end tape and wins since he is smart enough for that

how does that work again?
so when the end tape is played and shown to bendy time in the cycle aka joey drews studios resets starting everything at the beginning of the cycle and once you are in cycle its nearly impossible to leave

so when the end tape is played and shown to bendy time in the cycle aka joey drews studios resets starting everything at the beginning of the cycle
well Idk how that would work in a vs battle wouldnt that count as bendy self bfring?

well Idk how that would work in a vs battle wouldn't that count as bendy self bfring?
i guess its labeled as limited time manipulation i assume sans will remember. bendy probably not,this is a massive incon
this fight may have a winner being bendy but that is a very small chance
9 times out of ten its gonna be a incon the end tape is a weakness but also a advantage for bendy

bendy will not remember anything

but at the same time everything is reset so they will encounter again probably and fight

Last edited:
Well I learned something crazy sans does have LS and AP advantage.
Yes.
Ap advantage.
Sans downscales from 20.92 Megajoules
Bendy scales to 20.32 kg

Sans can just Idk throw bendy far away or teleport him away

Well I learned something crazy sans does have LS and AP advantage.
Yes.
Ap advantage.
Sans downscales from 20.92 Megajoules
Bendy scales to 20.32 kg

Sans can just Idk throw bendy far away or teleport him away
bendy can also teleport but ya incon

bendy only a experience advantage i assume bendy most likely being 30
Sans is a genius while bendy is a literal beast with less IQ than a dog lol

Extraordinary Genius. While Sans is lazy, he's shown to be a genius, both in a tactical and scientific sense. Sans is one of the only characters in the game to know of the SAVE and RESET System, and was shown to somehow run reports analyzing the alternate timelines in the Undertale World, It should be noted however that sans does not keep his memories. In Sans' Workshop, he seemingly built some sort of time-machine, although what the true purpose of the machine is currently unknown.

Below Average (Has a very childish demeanor, but can understand speech and register danger) | Average (Capable of speech and shows some level of strategy) | Average

Experience doesnt matter.

I vote inconclusive btw

So basically Sans makes Bendy go splat with telekinesis, Bendy respawns in the ink, repeat.

Actually kinda like Sans' fight with Frisk, except that time doesn't reset until he tells it to via showing Bendy the reel.

Sans can either eventually tire out and then Bendy slaps him, or he grabs the reel and incons them. I'd say the later is more likely, so voting incon.

Sans can either eventually tire out and then Bendy slaps him, or he grabs the reel and incons them. I'd say the later is more likely, so voting incon.
Speed is not equalized so sans has to barely try to dodge bendy since he will look like a statue for sans

It's not a incon, bruh

Let's asume Sans doesn't attack in the whole fight (which doesn't matter anyway, since even if he attacks his attacks would have no effect in Bendy considering he's 10-A without TK, which is soul-based and Bendy has no soul) and only centers himself in evade.

He'd have to be continuously evading Bendy's attacks for a whole week (enough for incon) without tiring out and without even touching Bendy's ink, because any of those will cause his defeat because of a one shot or madness hax applying to him which would end in him becoming insane.

The problem? Sans hasn't stamina high enough to fight Bendy for a whole week, and Bendy passively creates ink in the studio just by appearing.

So even if Sans centers the fight into evading using little to no magic attacks to hold his stamina, completely centered into evading the touch of ink, he still cannot hold his own evading Bendy for an entire week.

It's not a incon, bruh

Let's asume Sans doesn't attack in the whole fight (which doesn't matter anyway, since even if he attacks his attacks would have no effect in Bendy considering he's 10-A without TK, which is soul-based and Bendy has no soul) and only centers himself in evade.
Sans is 9-A since none of his attacks doesnt work he wont keep trying to hit a soul that doesnt exist.
He'd have to be continuously evading Bendy's attacks for a whole week (enough for incon) without tiring out and without even touching Bendy's ink, because any of those will cause his defeat because of a one shot or madness hax applying to him which would end in him becoming insane.
All the attacks are literally gonne be statues for sans. Athlete level + Hypersonic+ reactions. Sans it not getting hit lmao it will be like bendy is time stopped in sans visioon
The problem? Sans hasn't stamina high enough to fight Bendy for a whole week, and Bendy passively creates ink in the studio just by appearing.
Sans barely has to try to dodge here and he can always just teleport bendy away to get a quick rest and remember he can dodge while sleeping so he can just tp bendy away sleep and dodge then do it again until he regains his stamina.
So even if Sans centers the fight into evading using little to no magic attacks to hold his stamina, completely centered into evading the touch of ink, he still cannot hold his own evading Bendy for an entire week.
He won't use magic because he CAN'T they target the soul which doesnt exist here.

Hope yall know Bendy can't survive being splattered on the floor since he only has High-Low regen, which doesn't cover being flattened like a pancake.

Back