• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

bendy vs sans

Hope yall know Bendy can't survive being splattered on the floor since he only has High-Low regen, which doesn't cover being flattened like a pancake.
He has resurrection

Immortality (Types 1, 2, and 3; Will respawn in the Dark Puddles of the studio upon death)

I do need to add Type 4 though

i mean bendy can fuse with the ink making it harder for sans but bendy wont hit him and i assume the room may start to get filled with more ink making the ink the bigger and if the fight lasts long enough it can probably reach the ceiling so If this fight goes on for long enough the room will be flooded with ink and that most likely means a stronger bendy but like sans would probably find a way around that

Last edited:
Sans is 9-A since none of his attacks doesnt work he wont keep trying to hit a soul that doesnt exist.
Sans only is 9-A with telekinesis, please read the profile
All the attacks are literally gonne be statues for sans. Athlete level + Hypersonic+ reactions. Sans it not getting hit lmao it will be like bendy is time stopped in sans visioon
Yeah, but Sans stamina is not limitless. He'd tire out (or just touch the ink which covers the floor and the walls) and lose
Sans barely has to try to dodge here and he can always just teleport bendy away to get a quick rest
Not in character plus he has never shown to TP further than inside the box, so it wouldn't work (plus Bendy can just TP)
and remember he can dodge while sleeping so he can just tp bendy away sleep and dodge then do it again until he regains his stamina.
Not in character + ink just needs to touch Sans for him to end getting corrupted in some days. And since for wincon it's needed a week with no character being able to do anything, it's way more possible for Bendy to win than for Sans to just keep evading and sleeping for a whole week without touching neither the walls nor the floor

Sans only is 9-A with telekinesis, please read the profile
You said it was 10-A. Read the profile
Yeah, but Sans stamina is not limitless. He'd tire out (or just touch the ink which covers the floor and the walls) and lose
Like I said He can sleep to regain his stamina.
Not in character plus he has never shown to TP further than inside the box, so it wouldn't work (plus Bendy can just TP)
Wrong, sans already teleports you with his final move, his teleportation took him from waterfalls entrance to grillbys.
Not in character + ink just needs to touch Sans for him to end getting corrupted in some days. And since for wincon it's needed a week with no character being able to do anything, it's way more possible for Bendy to win than for Sans to just keep evading and sleeping for a whole week without touching neither the walls nor the floor
I already explained why sans can make this a incon. Since speed is equalized sans can just dodge all the things without even trying, Sans can also just you know…timestop if he is cornered or teleport. Theres so many ways sans can turn this into a incon and since he is a genuis while bendy is barely average it wont be hard. Plus you saying “Not in character” doesnt make sense because sans cannot do anything other than the things I said. He cant use magic or TK since bendy has no soul so all he will do is dodge and evade bendy for a while.

Bendy is far superior in strength, stamina, experience I assume

Sans is better in IQ, speed and abilities

Like I said He can sleep to regain his stamina.

Except the fact that Sans needs time to rest to fully regain his Stamina, which is something he won't have agains't Bendy here due to teleportation. Sans only managed to dodge Frisk's slice because he took a good amount of time to rest without worrying about them. Bendy can easily just tp near Sans and bitchslap him.
Wrong, sans already teleports you with his final move, his teleportation took him from waterfalls entrance to grillbys.

I already explained why sans can make this a incon. Since speed is equalized sans can just dodge all the things without even trying, Sans can also just you know…timestop if he is cornered or teleport. Theres so many ways sans can turn this into a incon and since he is a genuis while bendy is barely average it wont be hard. Plus you saying “Not in character” doesnt make sense because sans cannot do anything other than the things I said. He cant use magic or TK since bendy has no soul so all he will do is dodge and evade bendy for a while.

That doesn't make an incon at all. Sans' stamina is wacky and the more he uses magic and dodges the more he tires himself out, while Bendy doesn't have stamina and can just keep spamming attacks at him. His time stop can't last long enough for him to get a proper rest to keep fighting, since he can't act while the screen is black, just after it. The best Sans can do is to try and Tp Bendy away, but even this won't stop Bendy from literally just Tping where Sans is once again like nothing. IQ doens't do much here since everything Sans does, Bendy counters back. I'm not even speaking about mind and madness manip from Bendy's ink that can literally make Sans go nuts. And note, Sans doesn't need to touch the ink to be affected by its hax tho.

Sans can scale to Frisk who can dodge lighting and lasers making him faster than light, but his lack of stamina is a major disadvantage against someone with infinite amounts of stamina, as his lack of stamina decreases, he will get slower and slower eventually slow enough to the point where Bendy can hit and kill him. The next major disadvantage Sans has here, is that nothing he throws at Bendy can him (at least not permanently) as Bendy can resurrect from the dark puddles if he is killed, and I think we can all guess how Sans did against other characters with resurrection like Frisk for an example. And Bendy can resistance soul manipulation therefore, Sans's telekinesis and karmic retribution would be none effective, meaning Sans would need to rely only on his bones and Gaster Blasters, (But Bendy should scale beyond Audrey in durability who can survive vaporization, and I'm sure I don't need to explain why bones wouldn't affect Bendy). While as we all know all Bendy needs is one hit to kill Sans.

Now Sans does have time manipulation (theoretically). However, Bendy should have resistance to time manipulation. As he can move inside the ink world which is frozen in place by Wilson and the Keepers (Who brought the time loops to an end) and is "completely removed from marches of time" as Joey Drew confirmed and Bendy can still move and is completely aware that he's inside a time loop much like Sans does. And while Sans can also regain stamina by sleeping, he would need to go somewhere where and hope to God that Bendy cannot find him, but if Sans decides he wants to go back and fight Bendy he will be major trouble.

Sans can scale to Frisk who can dodge lighting and lasers making him faster than light, but his lack of stamina is a major disadvantage against someone with infinite amounts of stamina, as his lack of stamina decreases, he will get slower and slower eventually slow enough to the point where Bendy can hit and kill him. The next major disadvantage Sans has here, is that nothing he throws at Bendy can him (at least not permanently) as Bendy can resurrect from the dark puddles if he is killed, and I think we can all guess how Sans did against other characters with resurrection like Frisk for an example. And Bendy can resistance soul manipulation therefore, Sans's telekinesis and karmic retribution would be none effective, meaning Sans would need to rely only on his bones and Gaster Blasters, (But Bendy should scale beyond Audrey in durability who can survive vaporization, and I'm sure I don't need to explain why bones wouldn't affect Bendy). While as we all know all Bendy needs is one hit to kill Sans.

Now Sans does have time manipulation (theoretically). However, Bendy should have resistance to time manipulation. As he can move inside the ink world which is frozen in place by Wilson and the Keepers (Who brought the time loops to an end) and is "completely removed from marches of time" as Joey Drew confirmed and Bendy can still move and is completely aware that he's inside a time loop much like Sans does. And while Sans can also regain stamina by sleeping, he would need to go somewhere where and hope to God that Bendy cannot find him, but if Sans decides he wants to go back and fight Bendy he will be major trouble.
the FTL and resistance to time manip aint accepted, so not a whole lot of what you said holds up.

Can you show me where this was said? I don't recall seeing this anywhere on Bendynoah10's post.
even better, i can show you the profiles to see what is accepted for them:

you have to go by the wikis profiles in a versus thread, do whatever you want in fun and games but these are meant to be linked on the profiles so you can only use whats on there

Sans stomps now since Karma works on soulless beings
Uhh.. no? I looked into Sans' profile and there's nothing confirming it works on Soulless Beings (At least not via Soul). Bendy still stomps due to hax and Immortality, Flowey's example is a poor one and already got debunked in this thread.

Last edited:
Uhh.. no? I looked into Sans' profile and there's nothing confirming it works on Souless Beings (At least not via Soul). Bendy still stomps due to hax and Immortality, Flowey's example is a poor one and already got debunked in this thread.
It didnt. I made a CRT and it got accepted. Karma is Status Effect Inducement now. Its on the profile you cannot just reject that.

See here:

It didnt. I made a CRT and it got accepted. Karma is Status Effect Inducement now. Its on the profile you cannot just reject that.

See here:
Yeah, I'm informed about the CRT, and it still doesn't give Sans' the win here. Alright, sure, It will get on Bendy.. so what? His durability won't get negged, and Sans will still deal 1 dmg on him (Dura neg is a SOUL hax thing). And even if it ignored somehow, Bendy has regen, which already makes it ten times harder for Sans to actually put some damage on him. Plus Bendy's hax such as SOUL manip via Ink and madness manip, something that Sans can't defend himself from.

Yeah, I'm informed about the CRT, and it still doesn't give Sans' the win here. Alright, sure, It will get on Bendy.. so what? His durability won't get negged, and Sans will still deal 1 dmg on him (Dura neg is a SOUL hax thing). And even if it ignored somehow, Bendy has regen, which already makes it ten times harder for Sans to actually put some damage on him. Plus Bendy's hax such as SOUL manip via Ink and madness manip, something that Sans can't defend himself from.
Karma will poison and ignore Bendy’s durability. Its literally written in the profile

Attack Potency: Wall level (Stated to be the "easiest enemy" due to having 1 ATK, although he's still stronger than a Frisk with 0 ATK and Minimal Determination. Can move hundreds of kilograms of bones at high speeds), Can ignore conventional durability with KARMA
Incoming Sans wank in 3, 2, 1...
cry about it

I wonder, would Bendy be able to regen the KR damage?
Lad doesn't need to heal SOUL damage because he ain't got one and he's fully made of ink
KR also can't actually kill, so I do wonder if sans would even be able to deal the 1 damage necessary to kill Bendy

Karma will poison and ignore Bendy’s durability. Its literally written in the profile

Attack Potency: Wall level (Stated to be the "easiest enemy" due to having 1 ATK, although he's still stronger than a Frisk with 0 ATK and Minimal Determination. Can move hundreds of kilograms of bones at high speeds), Can ignore conventional durability with KARMA

cry about it
As I said before, even if we go by that, it won't give Sans the win due to Bendy's regen, which it's shown to be extremely fast as stated in the Dreams come To life book. By the way, we still have the hax and stuff, plus the fact that Bendy also has teleportation and can bring a whole army to fight alongside with him. Also, I don't think KARMA would ignore Bendy's durability (or any Soulless creature's) since the durability neg thing is only possible because of monsters' attacks bypassing more the physical and aiming for the SOUL mainly. Seems pretty controversial to me, but alright.

. Also, I don't think KARMA would ignore Bendy's durability (or any Soulless' creature) since the durability neg thing is only possible because of monsters' attacks bypassing more the physical and aiming for the SOUL mainly. Seems pretty controversial to me, but alright.
Sans has soul hax but he also has Karma which ignores durability even if you dont have a soul. Its literally written on the damn profile…

Also, I don't think KARMA would ignore Bendy's durability (or any Soulless' creatue) since the durability neg thing is only possible because of monsters' attacks bypassing more the physical and aiming for the SOUL mainly. Seems pretty controversial to me, but alright.
It's currently listed on sans' profile as affecting SOULless beings, you gotta make a CRT to remove it

Doesn't make a difference. We have no idea how fast it is and Bendy has pretty fast regen plus Sans will get tired eventually avoiding stuff and you know...die

I wonder, would Bendy be able to regen the KR damage?
Lad doesn't need to heal SOUL damage because he ain't got one and he's fully made of ink
KR also can't actually kill, so I do wonder if sans would even be able to deal the 1 damage necessary to kill Bendy
Bendy can heal from any damage that's dealt on him as stated by the keepers, whose were the responsible ones for testing several ways of physical and mental torture on Bendy when he was caught. And they explicitly say that the Ink demon didn't respond to any of them, no signals of pain, no signals of bruises, nothing. So I doubt KR will actually put some serious damage on him when he basically can't feel pain and can't be seriously harmed, at least not if you don't have that much of power. If Sans damages Bendy, dude will just regenerate like nothing and will keep spamming his attacks until Sans becomes tired. Teleportation won't work, because Bendy also has it.

Last edited:
Back