• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Modern Shounen?

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
when I say shounen I mean the traditional battle manga akin to the likes of Dbz, Naruto, One Piece.

I would like to know what is the best Modern shounen in your opinion when I say modern I mean in this decade. starting in 2010 and onwards, so even if the anime came out in 2012 or something but the manga came out in 2009, it won't be counted.

So whats the best modern battle shounen Manga in your opinion ?

In my Opinion, Its definitely My Hero academia

not only does it have consistently good story arcs but handles power very well, so well that I don't think it will suffer as much to the power of escalation problem like many other big shounens, side characters and female characters are written very well/

Also, I think it has one of the best battle manga anime adaptions of all time

let's not forget that killer soundtrack

within just 2 years the song you say run has taken over the internet and the collective minds of the weeb community that it has become a running gag that the song can fit in circumstance

Back